• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Been pretty quiet around here. Have all conservative posters gone to Parler?

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    KellyM_1964
    Snorkel
    Crusher13
    gambleholic63
    DeezyAZ81
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 395
    Posts: 72
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16757
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2021 - 3:33 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: "Been pretty quiet around here. Have all conservative posters gone to Parler?" ======== Three basic reasons explain why it is "quiet around here" now....though I would add that it isnot only quieter but also frankly much more PEACEFUL... 3/  Fewer posts - and it is more PEACEFUL - because one particular member is not hereprovoking others with insults directed AT MEMBERS, inflammatory and FALSE statements,his vile conspiracy theories, his bigotted hatred, AND "inciting" other rightwingers to the same. We can politely discuss shared points of view and/or disagreements, without ALL THAT CRAP. 

    goodpost

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: "Been pretty quiet around here. Have all conservative posters gone to Parler?" ======== Three basic reasons explain why it is "quiet around here" now....though I would add that it isnot only quieter but also frankly much more PEACEFUL... 3/  Fewer posts - and it is more PEACEFUL - because one particular member is not hereprovoking others with insults directed AT MEMBERS, inflammatory and FALSE statements,his vile conspiracy theories, his bigotted hatred, AND "inciting" other rightwingers to the same. We can politely discuss shared points of view and/or disagreements, without ALL THAT CRAP. 

    goodpost

     

     
    Snorkel
    Snorkel
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1177
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2021 - 4:27 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: "Been pretty quiet around here. Have all conservative posters gone to Parler?" ======== Three basic reasons explain why it is "quiet around here" now....though I would add that it isnot only quieter but also frankly much more PEACEFUL... 3/  Fewer posts - and it is more PEACEFUL - because one particular member is not hereprovoking others with insults directed AT MEMBERS, inflammatory and FALSE statements,his vile conspiracy theories, his bigotted hatred, AND "inciting" other rightwingers to the same. We can politely discuss shared points of view and/or disagreements, without ALL THAT CRAP.
    NO YOU CAN"T. YOU PROVE IT ENDLESSLY.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: "Been pretty quiet around here. Have all conservative posters gone to Parler?" ======== Three basic reasons explain why it is "quiet around here" now....though I would add that it isnot only quieter but also frankly much more PEACEFUL... 3/  Fewer posts - and it is more PEACEFUL - because one particular member is not hereprovoking others with insults directed AT MEMBERS, inflammatory and FALSE statements,his vile conspiracy theories, his bigotted hatred, AND "inciting" other rightwingers to the same. We can politely discuss shared points of view and/or disagreements, without ALL THAT CRAP.
    NO YOU CAN"T. YOU PROVE IT ENDLESSLY.

     
    Crusher13
    Crusher13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 8060
    Posted: Feb. 1, 2021 - 10:31 PM ET #28

    Stu..see what you got me into..thx alot.. 

    Hope you are doing well..I do miss some of the humorous banter but it's not worth my precious time as I watch Rome burn..Even my poor opposite leaning older sister agrees with that ..an_praise

     

    peace

    Reply

    Stu..see what you got me into..thx alot.. 

    Hope you are doing well..I do miss some of the humorous banter but it's not worth my precious time as I watch Rome burn..Even my poor opposite leaning older sister agrees with that ..an_praise

     

    peace

     
    gambleholic63
    gambleholic63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 4412
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 1:00 PM ET #29

    This site has become a home for liberals supporting the move towards socialism with a communistic bias towards removing American freedoms provided for in the constitution. Covers is a place where liberals can freely make Hitler references and associations of racism and bigotry towards conservatives that are defended by the mods, yet the same liberals and mods are deeply offended by the term "libtards" and are quick to "rehab" such conservatives with threats of "permanent banning" for using the term. 

    I encourage all conservatives to try the conservativepoliticalforum.com where you will have a voice without losers like Kelly and Fubar mucking up the discussion.

     

     

     

    Gamble for entertainment, invest for wealth!
    Reply

    This site has become a home for liberals supporting the move towards socialism with a communistic bias towards removing American freedoms provided for in the constitution. Covers is a place where liberals can freely make Hitler references and associations of racism and bigotry towards conservatives that are defended by the mods, yet the same liberals and mods are deeply offended by the term "libtards" and are quick to "rehab" such conservatives with threats of "permanent banning" for using the term. 

    I encourage all conservatives to try the conservativepoliticalforum.com where you will have a voice without losers like Kelly and Fubar mucking up the discussion.

     

     

     

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 1:39 PM ET #30

    RIP Ramble,

    Your presence and BS conspiracy peddling nonsense will NOT be missed. an_cheers

    Reply

    RIP Ramble,

    Your presence and BS conspiracy peddling nonsense will NOT be missed. an_cheers

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 1:48 PM ET #31

    @Crusher13

     Good to hear from you, brother. I hope things are good.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @Crusher13

     Good to hear from you, brother. I hope things are good.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 2:23 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    This site has become a home for liberals supporting the move towards socialism with a communistic bias towards removing American freedoms provided for in the constitution. Covers is a place where liberals can freely make Hitler references and associations of racism and bigotry towards conservatives that are defended by the mods, yet the same liberals and mods are deeply offended by the term "libtards" and are quick to "rehab" such conservatives with threats of "permanent banning" for using the term.  I encourage all conservatives to try the conservativepoliticalforum.com where you will have a voice without losers like Kelly and Fubar mucking up the discussion.

    I don't believe that is having a voice. If anything, it's like having a voice in a chorus. It makes you feel good to participate. To belong but you are not being heard. It is not a healthy state. It is not well and good. Nor do I feel well and good about gamble leaving. There were many things gamble and I agreed on politically. There were probably an equal amount of things that we disagreed on but he was always pleasant and respectful to me. I would venture to say that he was respectful in most cases, even in disagreement. I believe he went of the deep end a bit post election but I never passed judgement. I never antagonized. And I gave him and his viewpoints the respect that I would extend to most any, if anything based on just common decency and etiquette. I do feel he was a valued poster and that he will be missed. And I don't believe a covers political forum without voices like his is particularly progressive nor is a reflection of the country el al. I once asked someone in this forum if he knew how googles algorithms worked and he laughed at me. Echo chambers are a bad thing. Confirmation bias is a bad thing. Gamble feeling the need to seek forums where his "voice can heard" is a scary thing. Likewise is a forum where every thread is started by the same person, which is not an indictment on the validity of said threads, or said poster.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by gambleholic63:

    This site has become a home for liberals supporting the move towards socialism with a communistic bias towards removing American freedoms provided for in the constitution. Covers is a place where liberals can freely make Hitler references and associations of racism and bigotry towards conservatives that are defended by the mods, yet the same liberals and mods are deeply offended by the term "libtards" and are quick to "rehab" such conservatives with threats of "permanent banning" for using the term.  I encourage all conservatives to try the conservativepoliticalforum.com where you will have a voice without losers like Kelly and Fubar mucking up the discussion.

    I don't believe that is having a voice. If anything, it's like having a voice in a chorus. It makes you feel good to participate. To belong but you are not being heard. It is not a healthy state. It is not well and good. Nor do I feel well and good about gamble leaving. There were many things gamble and I agreed on politically. There were probably an equal amount of things that we disagreed on but he was always pleasant and respectful to me. I would venture to say that he was respectful in most cases, even in disagreement. I believe he went of the deep end a bit post election but I never passed judgement. I never antagonized. And I gave him and his viewpoints the respect that I would extend to most any, if anything based on just common decency and etiquette. I do feel he was a valued poster and that he will be missed. And I don't believe a covers political forum without voices like his is particularly progressive nor is a reflection of the country el al. I once asked someone in this forum if he knew how googles algorithms worked and he laughed at me. Echo chambers are a bad thing. Confirmation bias is a bad thing. Gamble feeling the need to seek forums where his "voice can heard" is a scary thing. Likewise is a forum where every thread is started by the same person, which is not an indictment on the validity of said threads, or said poster.

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 3:22 PM ET #33

    Satisfied to see Ramble finally get booted. His posts generally provided no value to the board. Those that attempt to support his radical, nonsensical views and posts are a significant part of the problem. When we give validity to conspiracy theories, intentional misrepresentations, falsehoods, outright lies, and insults to anyone with opposing views by calling them “Libtards” events like the January 6 Capital Riots occur. This forum has become a scary place because conspiracy theories and lies are considered legit contributions by some. Some express they have no problem in lying, insulting, sharing fake stories, conspiracy theories, and even supporting sexual assault in defending a scumbag like Trump, as long as likeminded individuals are “respectable” towards them. How does that move a conversation forward?

    I once asked a user in this forum why he thinks it is ok to sexually assault women in his defense of Trump?  This poster who claims to be neutral and moderate, laughed and claimed that most women enjoyed it, until the media told him they didn’t.

    I also asked the same poster why he supported the Proud Boys, who are described as an extremist, radical, racist, supremacist group by the FBI and respected National Security officials. He expressed that the Proud Boys are a chauvinist group with racist members, but not a supremacist group, and has some good guys. Like this description makes the group more legitimate, appealing, and a positive contribution to society? Let’s remember the Proud Boys were also involved in attacks on Capitol January 6. Very valuable group indeed.

    The same poster also went on to share how much money he spends on blow weekly like that has anything to do with the topic. Is being a cocaine addict an admirable trait in a political conversation? Are we looking for approval from other radical, right-wing, posters in this echo chamber?

    Giving these extreme, radical, and dangerous views and groups credence and support is why Trump, January 6, and further division in this country continues to occur between different groups.

    Personally, I do not mind seeing threads posted by certain users, as long as they are based on facts, accurate perspective, and data from credible, fact-checked, legitimate outlets. Much rather read perspective from respected publications, than radical right wing conspiracy theory networks, which  provide no facts, sources, or basis for any of their stories. In fact, most of Ramble’s and other right wing nuts posts over the last few months have simply been based on conspiracies about Biden or Hunter, or election fraud that were laughed out of court about 65 times in our Judicial Branch of Government because of lack of standing, and zero facts.

    We must be real about stopping the spread of intentional disinformation, lies, and conspiracies, and start engaging in thoughtful discourse about policies and leadership. The conspiracy theories and former extreme, radical outlets like Parler are not advantageous for this country. They only lead to millions of citizens living in denial and fantasyland about the reality of our society and government. This is why lately former members of Q’Anon are starting to speak out against the ideology and group, and the dangerous path and pain such groups and conspiracies caused them in their lives.

    peacean_cheers

     

    Reply

    Satisfied to see Ramble finally get booted. His posts generally provided no value to the board. Those that attempt to support his radical, nonsensical views and posts are a significant part of the problem. When we give validity to conspiracy theories, intentional misrepresentations, falsehoods, outright lies, and insults to anyone with opposing views by calling them “Libtards” events like the January 6 Capital Riots occur. This forum has become a scary place because conspiracy theories and lies are considered legit contributions by some. Some express they have no problem in lying, insulting, sharing fake stories, conspiracy theories, and even supporting sexual assault in defending a scumbag like Trump, as long as likeminded individuals are “respectable” towards them. How does that move a conversation forward?

    I once asked a user in this forum why he thinks it is ok to sexually assault women in his defense of Trump?  This poster who claims to be neutral and moderate, laughed and claimed that most women enjoyed it, until the media told him they didn’t.

    I also asked the same poster why he supported the Proud Boys, who are described as an extremist, radical, racist, supremacist group by the FBI and respected National Security officials. He expressed that the Proud Boys are a chauvinist group with racist members, but not a supremacist group, and has some good guys. Like this description makes the group more legitimate, appealing, and a positive contribution to society? Let’s remember the Proud Boys were also involved in attacks on Capitol January 6. Very valuable group indeed.

    The same poster also went on to share how much money he spends on blow weekly like that has anything to do with the topic. Is being a cocaine addict an admirable trait in a political conversation? Are we looking for approval from other radical, right-wing, posters in this echo chamber?

    Giving these extreme, radical, and dangerous views and groups credence and support is why Trump, January 6, and further division in this country continues to occur between different groups.

    Personally, I do not mind seeing threads posted by certain users, as long as they are based on facts, accurate perspective, and data from credible, fact-checked, legitimate outlets. Much rather read perspective from respected publications, than radical right wing conspiracy theory networks, which  provide no facts, sources, or basis for any of their stories. In fact, most of Ramble’s and other right wing nuts posts over the last few months have simply been based on conspiracies about Biden or Hunter, or election fraud that were laughed out of court about 65 times in our Judicial Branch of Government because of lack of standing, and zero facts.

    We must be real about stopping the spread of intentional disinformation, lies, and conspiracies, and start engaging in thoughtful discourse about policies and leadership. The conspiracy theories and former extreme, radical outlets like Parler are not advantageous for this country. They only lead to millions of citizens living in denial and fantasyland about the reality of our society and government. This is why lately former members of Q’Anon are starting to speak out against the ideology and group, and the dangerous path and pain such groups and conspiracies caused them in their lives.

    peacean_cheers

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 4:51 PM ET #34

    @DeezyAZ81

     How does your vagina taste? I'd eat it. You are such a freakin' box. You don't have to beat around the bush and meander with me. You don't have to say "a poster". I stand ten toes behind everything i've ever said and will continue to regardless of how you attempt to misquote, miscategorize, and misconstrue. You you can say my name, sucka. As far as the spread of misinformation, I don't think anyone has been as vocally against it on this site than me. The difference is I don't get off on trading barbs, back and forth name calling with a bunch of other grown ass men. I jokingly talk shit with the best of them. If someone's not with the jokes I let them be. If I cross the line, I own up to it and apologize. And if I just don't see eye to eye with someone, I mind mines and they mind theirs and everything is copacetic because that's what men do but this passive aggressive shtick of yours is feminine and I promise you that if there's a woman in your life, a significant other, she's probably cheating on your ass.

    And for the record, I fully am against the spread of unsubstantiated rumors and conspiracies via the internet. I'd just rather the long time posters spout them here where there's a chance someone might say, "That's bullshite, bro." as opposed to echo chambers like parler. Like I said, echo chambers are dsngerous to the future of our society. The confirmation bias that has become inherent in today's internet threatens to topple the entire house of cards. Covers forums are no different than any other social media outlet just on a much smaller scale. And because of that small scale, we can at least attempt to be fucking decent to each other. There are literally no women on this website so why do these threads so often resemble sorority banter. You may be fine with acting like a chick but sorry, that's just not me.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

     How does your vagina taste? I'd eat it. You are such a freakin' box. You don't have to beat around the bush and meander with me. You don't have to say "a poster". I stand ten toes behind everything i've ever said and will continue to regardless of how you attempt to misquote, miscategorize, and misconstrue. You you can say my name, sucka. As far as the spread of misinformation, I don't think anyone has been as vocally against it on this site than me. The difference is I don't get off on trading barbs, back and forth name calling with a bunch of other grown ass men. I jokingly talk shit with the best of them. If someone's not with the jokes I let them be. If I cross the line, I own up to it and apologize. And if I just don't see eye to eye with someone, I mind mines and they mind theirs and everything is copacetic because that's what men do but this passive aggressive shtick of yours is feminine and I promise you that if there's a woman in your life, a significant other, she's probably cheating on your ass.

    And for the record, I fully am against the spread of unsubstantiated rumors and conspiracies via the internet. I'd just rather the long time posters spout them here where there's a chance someone might say, "That's bullshite, bro." as opposed to echo chambers like parler. Like I said, echo chambers are dsngerous to the future of our society. The confirmation bias that has become inherent in today's internet threatens to topple the entire house of cards. Covers forums are no different than any other social media outlet just on a much smaller scale. And because of that small scale, we can at least attempt to be fucking decent to each other. There are literally no women on this website so why do these threads so often resemble sorority banter. You may be fine with acting like a chick but sorry, that's just not me.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:01 PM ET #35

    @DeezyAZ81

     Oh, and a talk about my cocaine use as a light hearted, self deprecating way of coping with having a problem. An addiction. If you think this is something to condescending give a guy shit about, an addiction, then that pretty much says everything about you. At least I can afford my cocaine addiction. I'd bet money you're waiting on some stimulus check or something to by your old lady, the one that's cheating on you, a Valentine's gift. You really are the worst part of this forum.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

     Oh, and a talk about my cocaine use as a light hearted, self deprecating way of coping with having a problem. An addiction. If you think this is something to condescending give a guy shit about, an addiction, then that pretty much says everything about you. At least I can afford my cocaine addiction. I'd bet money you're waiting on some stimulus check or something to by your old lady, the one that's cheating on you, a Valentine's gift. You really are the worst part of this forum.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:07 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Likewise is a forum where every thread is started by the same person, which is not an indictment on the validity of said threads, or said poster.

     

    Huh?!?  Since when is this forum where [your quote]

                             "every thread is started by the same person"

    Your tone making that statement invokes OBVIOUS derision toward a member, as that is the only valid motive for making such a rank  **and demonstrably FALSE** statement.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Likewise is a forum where every thread is started by the same person, which is not an indictment on the validity of said threads, or said poster.

     

    Huh?!?  Since when is this forum where [your quote]

                             "every thread is started by the same person"

    Your tone making that statement invokes OBVIOUS derision toward a member, as that is the only valid motive for making such a rank  **and demonstrably FALSE** statement.

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:11 PM ET #37

    @StumpTownStu

    Stumpy,

    Quite frankly I do not care what you think of me. You are liar and fraud, and everyone can see through your fake, tough guy, neutral act , regardless of what you say. 

    You act like you are some moderate poster, when in reality all do is kiss the A$$ of every conspiracy theorist Pro-Trump supporter in here including, Gamble, Sundance, DeTox and others. You do not call them out for posting fake conspiracy stories ever or their bogus radical, right-wing sources and stories. In fact, you always come to their defense when anyone challenges their nonsensical posts and stories. You are not fooling anyone, so stop trying to act like some woke, neutral, wise, educated, poster, and go back to snorting cocaine. 

    You are the most insecure poster in here. You calling a grown man a box, constantly talking about your coke habits, and make believe stories about how so many white women desire you is proof of it. These claims do not make you appear cool, educated, or masculine, so give it a rest my man. 

    I do not misquote you at all. Things I have mentioned you have said, have been backed by quotes shown by other posters from YOU. Maybe if you weren't high on cocaine all of the time, you would remember what you post. an_light

    "I don't get off on trading barbs" then proceeds to call me a box and claim my woman is cheating on me. Love the hypocrisy in this claim. Like I care what a coke head thinks of me. 

    Calling me passive-aggressive is quite hypocritical, considering you are the one attempting to make veiled responses at me and other covers members in your previous post. an_light

    Relax, take in another conspiracy theory, and snort another line my man. 

     

     

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

    Stumpy,

    Quite frankly I do not care what you think of me. You are liar and fraud, and everyone can see through your fake, tough guy, neutral act , regardless of what you say. 

    You act like you are some moderate poster, when in reality all do is kiss the A$$ of every conspiracy theorist Pro-Trump supporter in here including, Gamble, Sundance, DeTox and others. You do not call them out for posting fake conspiracy stories ever or their bogus radical, right-wing sources and stories. In fact, you always come to their defense when anyone challenges their nonsensical posts and stories. You are not fooling anyone, so stop trying to act like some woke, neutral, wise, educated, poster, and go back to snorting cocaine. 

    You are the most insecure poster in here. You calling a grown man a box, constantly talking about your coke habits, and make believe stories about how so many white women desire you is proof of it. These claims do not make you appear cool, educated, or masculine, so give it a rest my man. 

    I do not misquote you at all. Things I have mentioned you have said, have been backed by quotes shown by other posters from YOU. Maybe if you weren't high on cocaine all of the time, you would remember what you post. an_light

    "I don't get off on trading barbs" then proceeds to call me a box and claim my woman is cheating on me. Love the hypocrisy in this claim. Like I care what a coke head thinks of me. 

    Calling me passive-aggressive is quite hypocritical, considering you are the one attempting to make veiled responses at me and other covers members in your previous post. an_light

    Relax, take in another conspiracy theory, and snort another line my man. 

     

     

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:16 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DeezyAZ81  Oh, and a talk about my cocaine use as a light hearted, self deprecating way of coping with having a problem. An addiction. If you think this is something to condescending give a guy shit about, an addiction, then that pretty much says everything about you. At least I can afford my cocaine addiction. I'd bet money you're waiting on some stimulus check or something to by your old lady, the one that's cheating on you, a Valentine's gift. You really are the worst part of this forum.

    Love it. 

    "I don't get off on trading barbs". Proceeds with an entire post of meaningless insults hurled at me. 

    an_roll_laugh

    Oh give it a rest. You talk about your cocaine "addiction" like you are 21 year old Frat boy, which is likely. Bragging about how much you spend on cocaine, as if anyone here cares, along with how many white women you scored. Insecurity at it's finest.

    Needs approval from covers posters so badly. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DeezyAZ81  Oh, and a talk about my cocaine use as a light hearted, self deprecating way of coping with having a problem. An addiction. If you think this is something to condescending give a guy shit about, an addiction, then that pretty much says everything about you. At least I can afford my cocaine addiction. I'd bet money you're waiting on some stimulus check or something to by your old lady, the one that's cheating on you, a Valentine's gift. You really are the worst part of this forum.

    Love it. 

    "I don't get off on trading barbs". Proceeds with an entire post of meaningless insults hurled at me. 

    an_roll_laugh

    Oh give it a rest. You talk about your cocaine "addiction" like you are 21 year old Frat boy, which is likely. Bragging about how much you spend on cocaine, as if anyone here cares, along with how many white women you scored. Insecurity at it's finest.

    Needs approval from covers posters so badly. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:17 PM ET #39

    @fubah2

     Yesterday someone mentioned the top nine threads being started by the same person. You. I thought he was exaggerating until I looked and saw it was true. I think that is a bit outlandish. Has nothing to do with you personally, who I have bo beef with, nor the content of the threads. I said as much in the very same passage you quoted and you ignored it simply to be confrontational. I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate. That was directed at Deezy and not you. 

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @fubah2

     Yesterday someone mentioned the top nine threads being started by the same person. You. I thought he was exaggerating until I looked and saw it was true. I think that is a bit outlandish. Has nothing to do with you personally, who I have bo beef with, nor the content of the threads. I said as much in the very same passage you quoted and you ignored it simply to be confrontational. I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate. That was directed at Deezy and not you. 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:23 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DeezyAZ81  Oh, and a talk about my cocaine use as a light hearted, self deprecating way of coping with having a problem. An addiction. If you think this is something to condescending give a guy shit about, an addiction, then that pretty much says everything about you. At least I can afford my cocaine addiction. I'd bet money you're waiting on some stimulus check or something to by your old lady, the one that's cheating on you, a Valentine's gift. You really are the worst part of this forum.

    Ok.... Personally I was not aware you have a cocaine addiction.  Sorry to hear it.  Yes, making light of a thing tends to reduce embarrassment and help a tiny bit with coping with whatever the issue.  I won't lecture you on that habit; I'm sure you've heard it all before. But let's be frank here in a rational way, YOU are the one with a very real and potentially very serious problem, not Deezy, nor me, nor most others.  And I do know from reading, that under the influences of substances, abuserstypically have clouded judgement.  You having this addiction - and I hope you can avoid irreparable harm - actually says far more about YOU than anyone saying anything about you. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DeezyAZ81  Oh, and a talk about my cocaine use as a light hearted, self deprecating way of coping with having a problem. An addiction. If you think this is something to condescending give a guy shit about, an addiction, then that pretty much says everything about you. At least I can afford my cocaine addiction. I'd bet money you're waiting on some stimulus check or something to by your old lady, the one that's cheating on you, a Valentine's gift. You really are the worst part of this forum.

    Ok.... Personally I was not aware you have a cocaine addiction.  Sorry to hear it.  Yes, making light of a thing tends to reduce embarrassment and help a tiny bit with coping with whatever the issue.  I won't lecture you on that habit; I'm sure you've heard it all before. But let's be frank here in a rational way, YOU are the one with a very real and potentially very serious problem, not Deezy, nor me, nor most others.  And I do know from reading, that under the influences of substances, abuserstypically have clouded judgement.  You having this addiction - and I hope you can avoid irreparable harm - actually says far more about YOU than anyone saying anything about you. 

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:24 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  Yesterday someone mentioned the top nine threads being started by the same person. You. I thought he was exaggerating until I looked and saw it was true. I think that is a bit outlandish. Has nothing to do with you personally, who I have bo beef with, nor the content of the threads. I said as much in the very same passage you quoted and you ignored it simply to be confrontational. I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate. That was directed at Deezy and not you.

    Go ahead keep calling me names. So mature of you. You are one of these guys that loves taking disguised shots at other posters, and then cries when they come back at you. You could have just called me out by name in your original post tough guy, but you didn't, which is why I came back at you the way I did. 

    Fubah doesn't care what you find outlandish, nor does anyone else.

    You are not some well-respected voice in here like you think you are, just another insecure clown, which is why so many posters have beef with you. an_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  Yesterday someone mentioned the top nine threads being started by the same person. You. I thought he was exaggerating until I looked and saw it was true. I think that is a bit outlandish. Has nothing to do with you personally, who I have bo beef with, nor the content of the threads. I said as much in the very same passage you quoted and you ignored it simply to be confrontational. I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate. That was directed at Deezy and not you.

    Go ahead keep calling me names. So mature of you. You are one of these guys that loves taking disguised shots at other posters, and then cries when they come back at you. You could have just called me out by name in your original post tough guy, but you didn't, which is why I came back at you the way I did. 

    Fubah doesn't care what you find outlandish, nor does anyone else.

    You are not some well-respected voice in here like you think you are, just another insecure clown, which is why so many posters have beef with you. an_light

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:24 PM ET #42

    @DeezyAZ81

     Where did I ever make a veiled response at you? I didn't mention Fubah by name because I have no issue with him personally nor the content of his posts. I used him to make a point. And that isn't really veiled seeing as how one would have to go into the politics forum to get to this thread and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads but you, I barely acknowledge your existence. When did I make any veiled reference to you?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

     Where did I ever make a veiled response at you? I didn't mention Fubah by name because I have no issue with him personally nor the content of his posts. I used him to make a point. And that isn't really veiled seeing as how one would have to go into the politics forum to get to this thread and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads but you, I barely acknowledge your existence. When did I make any veiled reference to you?

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:30 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DeezyAZ81  Where did I ever make a veiled response at you? I didn't mention Fubah by name because I have no issue with him personally nor the content of his posts. I used him to make a point. And that isn't really veiled seeing as how one would have to go into the politics forum to get to this thread and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads but you, I barely acknowledge your existence. When did I make any veiled reference to you?

    Please don't be that guy and play dumb.

    "I once asked someone in this forum if he knew how googles algorithms worked and he laughed at me."

    You know you had this convo with me, don't act like you didn't know what you were doing. an_light

    If you have a cocaine addiction, I feel sorry for you. However, the way you talk about your spending and doing blow comes off as "bragging" and not an addiction. an_light

    FYI cocaine addiction ruined my family as a child, so you probably should not make assumptions about other people that you do not know. That is why I grill people about doing these types of drugs, especially when they frame it like it is some cool, and desirable activity. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DeezyAZ81  Where did I ever make a veiled response at you? I didn't mention Fubah by name because I have no issue with him personally nor the content of his posts. I used him to make a point. And that isn't really veiled seeing as how one would have to go into the politics forum to get to this thread and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads but you, I barely acknowledge your existence. When did I make any veiled reference to you?

    Please don't be that guy and play dumb.

    "I once asked someone in this forum if he knew how googles algorithms worked and he laughed at me."

    You know you had this convo with me, don't act like you didn't know what you were doing. an_light

    If you have a cocaine addiction, I feel sorry for you. However, the way you talk about your spending and doing blow comes off as "bragging" and not an addiction. an_light

    FYI cocaine addiction ruined my family as a child, so you probably should not make assumptions about other people that you do not know. That is why I grill people about doing these types of drugs, especially when they frame it like it is some cool, and desirable activity. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:35 PM ET #44

    @fubah2

     It's not an addiction in that sense. I'm not strung out or anything. I just do to much of it and I have acknowledged how bad it is for me. I almost never touch the stuff when i'm in Oregon but when i'm in California, i'm right back into it. I talk about my drug use and how much I at times spend on it as a self deprecating coping mechanism but a garden variety broke dude would take it as bragging. Any normal person would recognize it as a cry for help. Much the same, I talk about screwing white chicks as a way of poking fun of myself, almost jokingly calling myself a sellout but a dude who literally never gets laid would take this as bragging as well. Just like a the fact that I literally go out of my way to not act tough, often making myself the butt of jokes and carrying on like one of the village people, feminine half a men, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DEEZY, these type of dudes see this and call it a "tough guy persona" which just tells me two things: 1) I really must be tough and it just bleeds through all the h0m0erotic stuff I say. 2) Deezy must be the opposite of tough because he is intimidated by the online presence of a guy who almost does nothing but crack jokes, literally at his own expense. I really am quite the internet tough guy.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @fubah2

     It's not an addiction in that sense. I'm not strung out or anything. I just do to much of it and I have acknowledged how bad it is for me. I almost never touch the stuff when i'm in Oregon but when i'm in California, i'm right back into it. I talk about my drug use and how much I at times spend on it as a self deprecating coping mechanism but a garden variety broke dude would take it as bragging. Any normal person would recognize it as a cry for help. Much the same, I talk about screwing white chicks as a way of poking fun of myself, almost jokingly calling myself a sellout but a dude who literally never gets laid would take this as bragging as well. Just like a the fact that I literally go out of my way to not act tough, often making myself the butt of jokes and carrying on like one of the village people, feminine half a men, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DEEZY, these type of dudes see this and call it a "tough guy persona" which just tells me two things: 1) I really must be tough and it just bleeds through all the h0m0erotic stuff I say. 2) Deezy must be the opposite of tough because he is intimidated by the online presence of a guy who almost does nothing but crack jokes, literally at his own expense. I really am quite the internet tough guy.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:35 PM ET #45

    @fubah2

     It's not an addiction in that sense. I'm not strung out or anything. I just do to much of it and I have acknowledged how bad it is for me. I almost never touch the stuff when i'm in Oregon but when i'm in California, i'm right back into it. I talk about my drug use and how much I at times spend on it as a self deprecating coping mechanism but a garden variety broke dude would take it as bragging. Any normal person would recognize it as a cry for help. Much the same, I talk about screwing white chicks as a way of poking fun of myself, almost jokingly calling myself a sellout but a dude who literally never gets laid would take this as bragging as well. Just like a the fact that I literally go out of my way to not act tough, often making myself the butt of jokes and carrying on like one of the village people, feminine half a men, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DEEZY, these type of dudes see this and call it a "tough guy persona" which just tells me two things: 1) I really must be tough and it just bleeds through all the h0m0erotic stuff I say. 2) Deezy must be the opposite of tough because he is intimidated by the online presence of a guy who almost does nothing but crack jokes, literally at his own expense. I really am quite the internet tough guy.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @fubah2

     It's not an addiction in that sense. I'm not strung out or anything. I just do to much of it and I have acknowledged how bad it is for me. I almost never touch the stuff when i'm in Oregon but when i'm in California, i'm right back into it. I talk about my drug use and how much I at times spend on it as a self deprecating coping mechanism but a garden variety broke dude would take it as bragging. Any normal person would recognize it as a cry for help. Much the same, I talk about screwing white chicks as a way of poking fun of myself, almost jokingly calling myself a sellout but a dude who literally never gets laid would take this as bragging as well. Just like a the fact that I literally go out of my way to not act tough, often making myself the butt of jokes and carrying on like one of the village people, feminine half a men, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DEEZY, these type of dudes see this and call it a "tough guy persona" which just tells me two things: 1) I really must be tough and it just bleeds through all the h0m0erotic stuff I say. 2) Deezy must be the opposite of tough because he is intimidated by the online presence of a guy who almost does nothing but crack jokes, literally at his own expense. I really am quite the internet tough guy.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:38 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  Yesterday someone mentioned the top nine threads being started by the same person. You. I thought he was exaggerating until I looked and saw it was true. I think that is a bit outlandish. Has nothing to do with you personally, who I have bo beef with, nor the content of the threads. I said as much in the very same passage you quoted and you ignored it simply to be confrontational. I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate. That was directed at Deezy and not you.

     

    No dude, I did not ignore it to be confrontational....YOUR QUOTE was "confrontational"

    And that someone who stated that was your rightwing pal.....You know he attacks me. You ARE aware of that.  IF you did NOT agree with his obvious inuendo YOU would have said nothing at all.  But you didn't.  You HAD TO MAKE A POINT of agreeing with someone whom YOU KNOW is confrontational toward me.  YOUR bad.

    AND FOR THE RECORD   so what if other members here find my threads interesting and they choose to comment on them - which then causes them to be near the top of the first page??  OR for that matter if I choose to add more INFORMATION/news/comments  to my weeks old or MONTHS OLD existing threads, which also, by default causes that thread to rise to the top??  SO THE PHUCK WHAT????? 

    FACT CHECK for ya, which anyone with a brain can easily verify:

    since Biden's inauguration through January 31 (last 11 days of January)  I  "STARTED"  a total of 7 new threads, but another member started 30..... yes, 30 ..........count'em yourself (when you're sober)  

    The fact that those 30 new threads may or may not be among the top threads of the first page is completely IRRELEVENT because  it depends entirely on how popular they are that gets them there.

    Your intended cheapshots are NOT appreciated....

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  Yesterday someone mentioned the top nine threads being started by the same person. You. I thought he was exaggerating until I looked and saw it was true. I think that is a bit outlandish. Has nothing to do with you personally, who I have bo beef with, nor the content of the threads. I said as much in the very same passage you quoted and you ignored it simply to be confrontational. I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate. That was directed at Deezy and not you.

     

    No dude, I did not ignore it to be confrontational....YOUR QUOTE was "confrontational"

    And that someone who stated that was your rightwing pal.....You know he attacks me. You ARE aware of that.  IF you did NOT agree with his obvious inuendo YOU would have said nothing at all.  But you didn't.  You HAD TO MAKE A POINT of agreeing with someone whom YOU KNOW is confrontational toward me.  YOUR bad.

    AND FOR THE RECORD   so what if other members here find my threads interesting and they choose to comment on them - which then causes them to be near the top of the first page??  OR for that matter if I choose to add more INFORMATION/news/comments  to my weeks old or MONTHS OLD existing threads, which also, by default causes that thread to rise to the top??  SO THE PHUCK WHAT????? 

    FACT CHECK for ya, which anyone with a brain can easily verify:

    since Biden's inauguration through January 31 (last 11 days of January)  I  "STARTED"  a total of 7 new threads, but another member started 30..... yes, 30 ..........count'em yourself (when you're sober)  

    The fact that those 30 new threads may or may not be among the top threads of the first page is completely IRRELEVENT because  it depends entirely on how popular they are that gets them there.

    Your intended cheapshots are NOT appreciated....

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:44 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate.

    I don't agree with your inuendo here either.

    Deezy calls you out when warranted. 

    You know darn well there are at least 3 - 5 members here who seemingly ENJOY harrassing ME and yet you say NOTHING.....in fact YOU seemingly make a specific point of "welcoming them" in those same harrasing threads. 

    Therefore you are complicit.  So Deezy is right.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate.

    I don't agree with your inuendo here either.

    Deezy calls you out when warranted. 

    You know darn well there are at least 3 - 5 members here who seemingly ENJOY harrassing ME and yet you say NOTHING.....in fact YOU seemingly make a specific point of "welcoming them" in those same harrasing threads. 

    Therefore you are complicit.  So Deezy is right.

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:44 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  It's not an addiction in that sense. I'm not strung out or anything. I just do to much of it and I have acknowledged how bad it is for me. I almost never touch the stuff when i'm in Oregon but when i'm in California, i'm right back into it. I talk about my drug use and how much I at times spend on it as a self deprecating coping mechanism but a garden variety broke dude would take it as bragging. Any normal person would recognize it as a cry for help. Much the same, I talk about screwing white chicks as a way of poking fun of myself, almost jokingly calling myself a sellout but a dude who literally never gets laid would take this as bragging as well. Just like a the fact that I literally go out of my way to not act tough, often making myself the butt of jokes and carrying on like one of the village people, feminine half a men, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DEEZY, these type of dudes see this and call it a "tough guy persona" which just tells me two things: 1) I really must be tough and it just bleeds through all the h0m0erotic stuff I say. 2) Deezy must be the opposite of tough because he is intimidated by the online presence of a guy who almost does nothing but crack jokes, literally at his own expense. I really am quite the internet tough guy.

    Again,

    No one here truly cares about some random poster's cocaine habits. Keep that $hit to yourself. We are in a sports betting forum. 

    Your post again smells of desperation and insecurity.

    I called you on your fake tough act, and you keep at, post after post. 

    You don't trade barbs, yet three additional posts trying to insult me. Again, I could not care less what you think of me.

    "garden variety broke" "village people" "half men"

    Sick roasts bro. You are so cool, masculine, and rich. 

    I see you talking about dude's wives in here, and them calling you out. Yet you stay in here trying to perpetuate this good guy act, while acting like a dirtbag, and throwing support for liars, and conspiracy theorists.

    I am not buying it, and quite frankly many others are not either. an_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @fubah2  It's not an addiction in that sense. I'm not strung out or anything. I just do to much of it and I have acknowledged how bad it is for me. I almost never touch the stuff when i'm in Oregon but when i'm in California, i'm right back into it. I talk about my drug use and how much I at times spend on it as a self deprecating coping mechanism but a garden variety broke dude would take it as bragging. Any normal person would recognize it as a cry for help. Much the same, I talk about screwing white chicks as a way of poking fun of myself, almost jokingly calling myself a sellout but a dude who literally never gets laid would take this as bragging as well. Just like a the fact that I literally go out of my way to not act tough, often making myself the butt of jokes and carrying on like one of the village people, feminine half a men, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU DEEZY, these type of dudes see this and call it a "tough guy persona" which just tells me two things: 1) I really must be tough and it just bleeds through all the h0m0erotic stuff I say. 2) Deezy must be the opposite of tough because he is intimidated by the online presence of a guy who almost does nothing but crack jokes, literally at his own expense. I really am quite the internet tough guy.

    Again,

    No one here truly cares about some random poster's cocaine habits. Keep that $hit to yourself. We are in a sports betting forum. 

    Your post again smells of desperation and insecurity.

    I called you on your fake tough act, and you keep at, post after post. 

    You don't trade barbs, yet three additional posts trying to insult me. Again, I could not care less what you think of me.

    "garden variety broke" "village people" "half men"

    Sick roasts bro. You are so cool, masculine, and rich. 

    I see you talking about dude's wives in here, and them calling you out. Yet you stay in here trying to perpetuate this good guy act, while acting like a dirtbag, and throwing support for liars, and conspiracy theorists.

    I am not buying it, and quite frankly many others are not either. an_light

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:45 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Where did I ever make a veiled response at you? I didn't mention Fubah by name because I have no issue with him personally nor the content of his posts. I used him to make a point. And that isn't really veiled seeing as how one would have to go into the politics forum to get to this thread and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads but you, I barely acknowledge your existence. When did I make any veiled reference to you? Please don't be that guy and play dumb. "I once asked someone in this forum if he knew how googles algorithms worked and he laughed at me." You know you had this convo with me, don't act like you didn't know what you were doing.  If you have a cocaine addiction, I feel sorry for you. However, the way you talk about your spending and doing blow comes off as "bragging" and not an addiction.  FYI cocaine addiction ruined my family as a child, so you probably should not make assumptions about other people that you do not know. That is why I grill people about doing these types of drugs, especially when they frame it like it is some cool, and desirable activity.

    Oh my god, you are such a loser. I said "someone" because I had not even the faintest recollection of who that exchange was with. I only recall the conversations I have with people on this site I have already established a rapport with. That's like 5 or 10 guys, some of which barely post here. The people of whom I retain exchanges, I can also tell you where they are from, what they do/did, if they're married. Have kids. I literally would not have even remembered any exchange with you if you hadn't passive aggressively brought them up like i'm the one who busted your hymen. You think my drug addled brain is remembering an exchange with you when we've never had one lick of personal conversation? The people you say I "kiss up to", many are people I have fiercely debated over the last few years and we have simple gained mutual respect. Most normal dudes don't get off on carrying out the same debates over and over again like banging your head into a wall. You simply agree to disagree. You really need to get over yourself.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Where did I ever make a veiled response at you? I didn't mention Fubah by name because I have no issue with him personally nor the content of his posts. I used him to make a point. And that isn't really veiled seeing as how one would have to go into the politics forum to get to this thread and literally anyone with vision better than 20/100 can see who has started a million threads but you, I barely acknowledge your existence. When did I make any veiled reference to you? Please don't be that guy and play dumb. "I once asked someone in this forum if he knew how googles algorithms worked and he laughed at me." You know you had this convo with me, don't act like you didn't know what you were doing.  If you have a cocaine addiction, I feel sorry for you. However, the way you talk about your spending and doing blow comes off as "bragging" and not an addiction.  FYI cocaine addiction ruined my family as a child, so you probably should not make assumptions about other people that you do not know. That is why I grill people about doing these types of drugs, especially when they frame it like it is some cool, and desirable activity.

    Oh my god, you are such a loser. I said "someone" because I had not even the faintest recollection of who that exchange was with. I only recall the conversations I have with people on this site I have already established a rapport with. That's like 5 or 10 guys, some of which barely post here. The people of whom I retain exchanges, I can also tell you where they are from, what they do/did, if they're married. Have kids. I literally would not have even remembered any exchange with you if you hadn't passive aggressively brought them up like i'm the one who busted your hymen. You think my drug addled brain is remembering an exchange with you when we've never had one lick of personal conversation? The people you say I "kiss up to", many are people I have fiercely debated over the last few years and we have simple gained mutual respect. Most normal dudes don't get off on carrying out the same debates over and over again like banging your head into a wall. You simply agree to disagree. You really need to get over yourself.

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 2, 2021 - 5:48 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate. I don't agree with your inuendo here either. Deezy calls you out when warranted.  You know darn well there are at least 3 - 5 members here who seemingly ENJOY harrassing ME and yet you say NOTHING.....in fact YOU seemingly make a specific point of "welcoming them" in those same harrasing threads.  Therefore you are complicit.  So Deezy is right.

    I don't agree with anyone harrassing anyone and i'll say it again, I have no beef with you. I exchange pleasantries with people i'm pleasant with. This is a flipping chat forum on a gambling website full of dudes. I won't be forced to choose sides. That's childish. It's downright ridiculous

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: I'll say it again, I have no beef with anyone in any forum and I won't be dragged into one simply because some manchild needs a playmate. I don't agree with your inuendo here either. Deezy calls you out when warranted.  You know darn well there are at least 3 - 5 members here who seemingly ENJOY harrassing ME and yet you say NOTHING.....in fact YOU seemingly make a specific point of "welcoming them" in those same harrasing threads.  Therefore you are complicit.  So Deezy is right.

    I don't agree with anyone harrassing anyone and i'll say it again, I have no beef with you. I exchange pleasantries with people i'm pleasant with. This is a flipping chat forum on a gambling website full of dudes. I won't be forced to choose sides. That's childish. It's downright ridiculous

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,304
    • PART DEUX 223
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,086
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,674
    • Friday 10/02/2026 821
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,357
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • Week 5 Money 5,613

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.