• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    2011 SUPER BOWL WRITE - UP

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    slomotion
    philo99
    djwaud4
    RickeM
    starwink
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2285
    Posts: 121
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    slomotion
    slomotion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 4:28 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer22:

    wow ultimate LOW.

    URISS posted Steelers in the box and Packers in the mains so if 1 loses he can say he still won

    what a loser you are dude

    you don't make any sense.......seriously.......the one good thing about covers is this...if your haveing a bad day...things just aren't going that good and you are starting to question yourself about your decisions in life...just come to this site.....you'll always run in to someone on here who is way more stupid then yourself.....what a donkey.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer22:

    wow ultimate LOW.

    URISS posted Steelers in the box and Packers in the mains so if 1 loses he can say he still won

    what a loser you are dude

    you don't make any sense.......seriously.......the one good thing about covers is this...if your haveing a bad day...things just aren't going that good and you are starting to question yourself about your decisions in life...just come to this site.....you'll always run in to someone on here who is way more stupid then yourself.....what a donkey.

     
    philo99
    philo99
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 6075
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 5:02 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer22:

    wow ultimate LOW.

    URISS posted Steelers in the box and Packers in the mains so if 1 loses he can say he still won

    what a loser you are dude

     

    His mains post was from 1/25...   He said in P.B. he changed the pick.  He is in rehab so he can't change the post. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer22:

    wow ultimate LOW.

    URISS posted Steelers in the box and Packers in the mains so if 1 loses he can say he still won

    what a loser you are dude

     

    His mains post was from 1/25...   He said in P.B. he changed the pick.  He is in rehab so he can't change the post. 

     
    djwaud4
    djwaud4
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1128
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 6:13 PM ET #53

    GL uriss, nice write-up as well. It's a toss IMO, 2 great teams
    Reply
    GL uriss, nice write-up as well. It's a toss IMO, 2 great teams
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 6:48 PM ET #54

    Reply
     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 8:03 PM ET #55

    Great write-up Urpiss.  
    Reply
    Great write-up Urpiss.  
     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:12 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

       Hey Guys, for those of you who don not like me please don't bash this thread, bump another thread of mine if you must and bash there... Thanks...ALOT of time and effort I'm putting into this...


    2 Weeks Ago I made 2 Plays on Green Bay and the Over... This morning I bought off both plays after 2 weeks of debating back and froth and going through the numbers and what my eyes have seen... My heart wants GB to win which is where I initially put my money but I'm smarter than that... I'm making a play on Pittsburgh LARGE @ +3 1/2 (hook) and here is why.... This is a 10 Unit play for me

    I believe we have the 2 best Teams represented in the Super Bowl this year... As far as Overall Team Efficiency Pittsburgh ranks Number 2 in total DVOA at 37.3% and Green Bay Ranks Number 3 in Total DVOA at 27.3%... (New England was number 1 at 44.7%)...

    As far as defensive efficiency these 2 teams rank Pitt #1 and GB #2... Pittsburgh's total Defensive DVOA is -18.5% which is significantly better than GB's who is at -10.8%... Thats a bif difference as far as %'s go and the reason is because of rush defense... Green Bay Ranks at 16th at -1.8% where as Pittsburgh ranks an astonishing -27.7% which is good for Number ONE in the League...Just o give you an idea of how good that is the NYJ rank 2nd at -19.5%...  Now... This is the Super bowl and what I have learned in years past is that this particular efficiency chart is very important... Green Bay will Not be able to run today.  Not only do they lack the talent at RB, but Pittsburgh is just way to good... Now, I am sure Green Bay is WELL AWARE of this.  So what will they do to try and counter this... Well there are only a few things they can do... Number One is Bubble Screens... Number Two is short screens to RB and pass' to the flats.  Will this be successful?  I believe NO and here is why.... When it comes to covering the flats and short screens and bubble screens you need to have a very good OPEN FIELD defense... Pittsburgh RANKS NUMBER 1 in Open Field defense at 0.17 Yards and they are Number 2 defensively in second level yards at 0.85...  Pittsburgh's Defensive line also ranks #1 in the NFL (Green Bay ranks 20th)  Now Both Pittsburgh and Green Bay have good defenses BUT Pittsburgh's defense is SIGNIFICANTLY better... Pittsburgh also leads the NFL with 48 sacks and an adjusted sack rate of 8.3%... Will Rodgers be able to counter act Pittsburgh's success against the rush? the screen? and pass rush?  I believe the answer is no... Its just too many intangibles that favor Pittsburgh substantially.. PLUS Green Bay's offensive line ranks 23rd in the NFL and 23 in sacks given up... This is a HUGE problem going up against Pittsburgh... ESPECIALLY since the weakness of GB is the Strength of Pittsburgh.

    What I believe will take place... Pittsburgh is going to run early and often and take advantage of the weakness of Green Bay which is stopping the run... Green Bay is pretty darn good against the pass so Pittsburgh needs to run the ball ALOT and force GB to drop that extra man... If Pittsburgh can do this, Green Bay is in trouble... I believe they will...  If this game some how turns into a shoot out, Green Bay has the edge...  I don't think Pittsburgh will alow this to happen... I can only hope and pray That Pittsburgh pounds pounds and pounds... This will open up the field significantly and create a huge problem for Green bay...

    As far as Team offensive efficiency most would think that Green Bay is better... They are not... Pittsburgh ranks Number 5 and Green Bay #7... Not a big discrepancy, so at best they are even... i don't see anywhere on the field where Green bay is better than Pittsburgh... Even Special Teams ... Pittsburgh 16th and Green Bay is 27th...

    Like I said I want green Bay to win which is why I made an average play on GB and the over... I bought off both plays, as they were both made prematurely and with out even looking at the game... So, I am going LARGE on the Steelers... And I'm going to make some real fucking money tonight... The better team is clearly getting points guys... there is no debate here... take the fucking points,  A LOT will have to go wrong for Green Bay to win in my opinion... Its way more probable based on numbers and match-ups that Pittsburgh win SU... Now ask yourself, why are they getting pionts????


    Pittsburgh Steelers + 3 1/2 (hook) **********10 Units


    BOL Guys  I wish you all GL

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

       Hey Guys, for those of you who don not like me please don't bash this thread, bump another thread of mine if you must and bash there... Thanks...ALOT of time and effort I'm putting into this...


    2 Weeks Ago I made 2 Plays on Green Bay and the Over... This morning I bought off both plays after 2 weeks of debating back and froth and going through the numbers and what my eyes have seen... My heart wants GB to win which is where I initially put my money but I'm smarter than that... I'm making a play on Pittsburgh LARGE @ +3 1/2 (hook) and here is why.... This is a 10 Unit play for me

    I believe we have the 2 best Teams represented in the Super Bowl this year... As far as Overall Team Efficiency Pittsburgh ranks Number 2 in total DVOA at 37.3% and Green Bay Ranks Number 3 in Total DVOA at 27.3%... (New England was number 1 at 44.7%)...

    As far as defensive efficiency these 2 teams rank Pitt #1 and GB #2... Pittsburgh's total Defensive DVOA is -18.5% which is significantly better than GB's who is at -10.8%... Thats a bif difference as far as %'s go and the reason is because of rush defense... Green Bay Ranks at 16th at -1.8% where as Pittsburgh ranks an astonishing -27.7% which is good for Number ONE in the League...Just o give you an idea of how good that is the NYJ rank 2nd at -19.5%...  Now... This is the Super bowl and what I have learned in years past is that this particular efficiency chart is very important... Green Bay will Not be able to run today.  Not only do they lack the talent at RB, but Pittsburgh is just way to good... Now, I am sure Green Bay is WELL AWARE of this.  So what will they do to try and counter this... Well there are only a few things they can do... Number One is Bubble Screens... Number Two is short screens to RB and pass' to the flats.  Will this be successful?  I believe NO and here is why.... When it comes to covering the flats and short screens and bubble screens you need to have a very good OPEN FIELD defense... Pittsburgh RANKS NUMBER 1 in Open Field defense at 0.17 Yards and they are Number 2 defensively in second level yards at 0.85...  Pittsburgh's Defensive line also ranks #1 in the NFL (Green Bay ranks 20th)  Now Both Pittsburgh and Green Bay have good defenses BUT Pittsburgh's defense is SIGNIFICANTLY better... Pittsburgh also leads the NFL with 48 sacks and an adjusted sack rate of 8.3%... Will Rodgers be able to counter act Pittsburgh's success against the rush? the screen? and pass rush?  I believe the answer is no... Its just too many intangibles that favor Pittsburgh substantially.. PLUS Green Bay's offensive line ranks 23rd in the NFL and 23 in sacks given up... This is a HUGE problem going up against Pittsburgh... ESPECIALLY since the weakness of GB is the Strength of Pittsburgh.

    What I believe will take place... Pittsburgh is going to run early and often and take advantage of the weakness of Green Bay which is stopping the run... Green Bay is pretty darn good against the pass so Pittsburgh needs to run the ball ALOT and force GB to drop that extra man... If Pittsburgh can do this, Green Bay is in trouble... I believe they will...  If this game some how turns into a shoot out, Green Bay has the edge...  I don't think Pittsburgh will alow this to happen... I can only hope and pray That Pittsburgh pounds pounds and pounds... This will open up the field significantly and create a huge problem for Green bay...

    As far as Team offensive efficiency most would think that Green Bay is better... They are not... Pittsburgh ranks Number 5 and Green Bay #7... Not a big discrepancy, so at best they are even... i don't see anywhere on the field where Green bay is better than Pittsburgh... Even Special Teams ... Pittsburgh 16th and Green Bay is 27th...

    Like I said I want green Bay to win which is why I made an average play on GB and the over... I bought off both plays, as they were both made prematurely and with out even looking at the game... So, I am going LARGE on the Steelers... And I'm going to make some real fucking money tonight... The better team is clearly getting points guys... there is no debate here... take the fucking points,  A LOT will have to go wrong for Green Bay to win in my opinion... Its way more probable based on numbers and match-ups that Pittsburgh win SU... Now ask yourself, why are they getting pionts????


    Pittsburgh Steelers + 3 1/2 (hook) **********10 Units


    BOL Guys  I wish you all GL

     

     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:13 PM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    This game will also go Under, but I'm not playing it

    Your best play all day!!!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    This game will also go Under, but I'm not playing it

    Your best play all day!!!  
     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:15 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    And FYI starwink aka Tinker bell... Green Bay averages less points, less passing yards, less rushing yards, and less yards per play on turf then they do on grass... Pitts burgh averages more yards in all categories on turf then grass...

    "Green bay loves the dome"Do not fuck with me in the NFL I will make a fool of you


          Mr. Expert
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    And FYI starwink aka Tinker bell... Green Bay averages less points, less passing yards, less rushing yards, and less yards per play on turf then they do on grass... Pitts burgh averages more yards in all categories on turf then grass...

    "Green bay loves the dome"Do not fuck with me in the NFL I will make a fool of you


          Mr. Expert
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:23 PM ET #59

    Winks not cool to make fun of losers.

    But in this case.

     Urpiss.

    Reply

    Winks not cool to make fun of losers.

    But in this case.

     Urpiss.

     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:23 PM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by kcsportspics51:

    ride this crybaby

    I'm doing my best!!!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsportspics51:

    ride this crybaby

    I'm doing my best!!!  
     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:24 PM ET #61

    Ouch,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Reply
    Ouch,,,,,,,,,,,,
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:24 PM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by kcsportspics51:

    ride this crybaby

     

    Welcome stranger

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kcsportspics51:

    ride this crybaby

     

    Welcome stranger

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:26 PM ET #63

    I think an alarm must go off. Or its like on auto delete

    Hi Jay bro

    Reply

    I think an alarm must go off. Or its like on auto delete

    Hi Jay bro

     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:33 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    GREAT WRITEUP URISS...I PLAYED THE PACK IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR TO WIN IT ALL AT +1200...I AM GONNA HEDGE IT TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE A FEELING THIS ONE COULD GO EITHER WAY...ALSO IF YOU LIKE PROP BETS THIS ONE SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF EVERYONES LIST: AARON RODGERS TO BE SACKED O 2 TIMES...$1K BET FOR ME! GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    GREAT WRITEUP URISS...I PLAYED THE PACK IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR TO WIN IT ALL AT +1200...I AM GONNA HEDGE IT TODAY BECAUSE I HAVE A FEELING THIS ONE COULD GO EITHER WAY...ALSO IF YOU LIKE PROP BETS THIS ONE SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF EVERYONES LIST: AARON RODGERS TO BE SACKED O 2 TIMES...$1K BET FOR ME! GL
     
    RickeM
    RickeM
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 7967
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:36 PM ET #65





    Reply




     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 10:39 PM ET #66

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    I think an alarm must go off. Or its like on auto delete

    Hi Jay bro

    ,,,Kursh 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    I think an alarm must go off. Or its like on auto delete

    Hi Jay bro

    ,,,Kursh 
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 4:08 AM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

       Hey Guys, for those of you who don not like me please don't bash this thread, bump another thread of mine if you must and bash there... Thanks...ALOT of time and effort I'm putting into this...


    2 Weeks Ago I made 2 Plays on Green Bay and the Over... This morning I bought off both plays after 2 weeks of debating back and froth and going through the numbers and what my eyes have seen... My heart wants GB to win which is where I initially put my money but I'm smarter than that... I'm making a play on Pittsburgh LARGE @ +3 1/2 (hook) and here is why.... This is a 10 Unit play for me

    I believe we have the 2 best Teams represented in the Super Bowl this year... As far as Overall Team Efficiency Pittsburgh ranks Number 2 in total DVOA at 37.3% and Green Bay Ranks Number 3 in Total DVOA at 27.3%... (New England was number 1 at 44.7%)...

    As far as defensive efficiency these 2 teams rank Pitt #1 and GB #2... Pittsburgh's total Defensive DVOA is -18.5% which is significantly better than GB's who is at -10.8%... Thats a bif difference as far as %'s go and the reason is because of rush defense... Green Bay Ranks at 16th at -1.8% where as Pittsburgh ranks an astonishing -27.7% which is good for Number ONE in the League...Just o give you an idea of how good that is the NYJ rank 2nd at -19.5%...  Now... This is the Super bowl and what I have learned in years past is that this particular efficiency chart is very important... Green Bay will Not be able to run today.  Not only do they lack the talent at RB, but Pittsburgh is just way to good... Now, I am sure Green Bay is WELL AWARE of this.  So what will they do to try and counter this... Well there are only a few things they can do... Number One is Bubble Screens... Number Two is short screens to RB and pass' to the flats.  Will this be successful?  I believe NO and here is why.... When it comes to covering the flats and short screens and bubble screens you need to have a very good OPEN FIELD defense... Pittsburgh RANKS NUMBER 1 in Open Field defense at 0.17 Yards and they are Number 2 defensively in second level yards at 0.85...  Pittsburgh's Defensive line also ranks #1 in the NFL (Green Bay ranks 20th)  Now Both Pittsburgh and Green Bay have good defenses BUT Pittsburgh's defense is SIGNIFICANTLY better... Pittsburgh also leads the NFL with 48 sacks and an adjusted sack rate of 8.3%... Will Rodgers be able to counter act Pittsburgh's success against the rush? the screen? and pass rush?  I believe the answer is no... Its just too many intangibles that favor Pittsburgh substantially.. PLUS Green Bay's offensive line ranks 23rd in the NFL and 23 in sacks given up... This is a HUGE problem going up against Pittsburgh... ESPECIALLY since the weakness of GB is the Strength of Pittsburgh.

    What I believe will take place... Pittsburgh is going to run early and often and take advantage of the weakness of Green Bay which is stopping the run... Green Bay is pretty darn good against the pass so Pittsburgh needs to run the ball ALOT and force GB to drop that extra man... If Pittsburgh can do this, Green Bay is in trouble... I believe they will...  If this game some how turns into a shoot out, Green Bay has the edge...  I don't think Pittsburgh will alow this to happen... I can only hope and pray That Pittsburgh pounds pounds and pounds... This will open up the field significantly and create a huge problem for Green bay...

    As far as Team offensive efficiency most would think that Green Bay is better... They are not... Pittsburgh ranks Number 5 and Green Bay #7... Not a big discrepancy, so at best they are even... i don't see anywhere on the field where Green bay is better than Pittsburgh... Even Special Teams ... Pittsburgh 16th and Green Bay is 27th...

    Like I said I want green Bay to win which is why I made an average play on GB and the over... I bought off both plays, as they were both made prematurely and with out even looking at the game... So, I am going LARGE on the Steelers... And I'm going to make some real fucking money tonight... The better team is clearly getting points guys... there is no debate here... take the fucking points,  A LOT will have to go wrong for Green Bay to win in my opinion... Its way more probable based on numbers and match-ups that Pittsburgh win SU... Now ask yourself, why are they getting pionts????


    Pittsburgh Steelers + 3 1/2 (hook) **********10 Units


    BOL Guys  I wish you all GL

     
    Nice play box
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

       Hey Guys, for those of you who don not like me please don't bash this thread, bump another thread of mine if you must and bash there... Thanks...ALOT of time and effort I'm putting into this...


    2 Weeks Ago I made 2 Plays on Green Bay and the Over... This morning I bought off both plays after 2 weeks of debating back and froth and going through the numbers and what my eyes have seen... My heart wants GB to win which is where I initially put my money but I'm smarter than that... I'm making a play on Pittsburgh LARGE @ +3 1/2 (hook) and here is why.... This is a 10 Unit play for me

    I believe we have the 2 best Teams represented in the Super Bowl this year... As far as Overall Team Efficiency Pittsburgh ranks Number 2 in total DVOA at 37.3% and Green Bay Ranks Number 3 in Total DVOA at 27.3%... (New England was number 1 at 44.7%)...

    As far as defensive efficiency these 2 teams rank Pitt #1 and GB #2... Pittsburgh's total Defensive DVOA is -18.5% which is significantly better than GB's who is at -10.8%... Thats a bif difference as far as %'s go and the reason is because of rush defense... Green Bay Ranks at 16th at -1.8% where as Pittsburgh ranks an astonishing -27.7% which is good for Number ONE in the League...Just o give you an idea of how good that is the NYJ rank 2nd at -19.5%...  Now... This is the Super bowl and what I have learned in years past is that this particular efficiency chart is very important... Green Bay will Not be able to run today.  Not only do they lack the talent at RB, but Pittsburgh is just way to good... Now, I am sure Green Bay is WELL AWARE of this.  So what will they do to try and counter this... Well there are only a few things they can do... Number One is Bubble Screens... Number Two is short screens to RB and pass' to the flats.  Will this be successful?  I believe NO and here is why.... When it comes to covering the flats and short screens and bubble screens you need to have a very good OPEN FIELD defense... Pittsburgh RANKS NUMBER 1 in Open Field defense at 0.17 Yards and they are Number 2 defensively in second level yards at 0.85...  Pittsburgh's Defensive line also ranks #1 in the NFL (Green Bay ranks 20th)  Now Both Pittsburgh and Green Bay have good defenses BUT Pittsburgh's defense is SIGNIFICANTLY better... Pittsburgh also leads the NFL with 48 sacks and an adjusted sack rate of 8.3%... Will Rodgers be able to counter act Pittsburgh's success against the rush? the screen? and pass rush?  I believe the answer is no... Its just too many intangibles that favor Pittsburgh substantially.. PLUS Green Bay's offensive line ranks 23rd in the NFL and 23 in sacks given up... This is a HUGE problem going up against Pittsburgh... ESPECIALLY since the weakness of GB is the Strength of Pittsburgh.

    What I believe will take place... Pittsburgh is going to run early and often and take advantage of the weakness of Green Bay which is stopping the run... Green Bay is pretty darn good against the pass so Pittsburgh needs to run the ball ALOT and force GB to drop that extra man... If Pittsburgh can do this, Green Bay is in trouble... I believe they will...  If this game some how turns into a shoot out, Green Bay has the edge...  I don't think Pittsburgh will alow this to happen... I can only hope and pray That Pittsburgh pounds pounds and pounds... This will open up the field significantly and create a huge problem for Green bay...

    As far as Team offensive efficiency most would think that Green Bay is better... They are not... Pittsburgh ranks Number 5 and Green Bay #7... Not a big discrepancy, so at best they are even... i don't see anywhere on the field where Green bay is better than Pittsburgh... Even Special Teams ... Pittsburgh 16th and Green Bay is 27th...

    Like I said I want green Bay to win which is why I made an average play on GB and the over... I bought off both plays, as they were both made prematurely and with out even looking at the game... So, I am going LARGE on the Steelers... And I'm going to make some real fucking money tonight... The better team is clearly getting points guys... there is no debate here... take the fucking points,  A LOT will have to go wrong for Green Bay to win in my opinion... Its way more probable based on numbers and match-ups that Pittsburgh win SU... Now ask yourself, why are they getting pionts????


    Pittsburgh Steelers + 3 1/2 (hook) **********10 Units


    BOL Guys  I wish you all GL

     
    Nice play box
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 4:12 AM ET #68

    Carma is a bitch
    Reply
    Carma is a bitch
     
    Sharp__Action
    Sharp__Action
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 2270
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 4:16 AM ET #69


    What a fail this guy is ... he bought the hook and still lost!
    Reply

    What a fail this guy is ... he bought the hook and still lost!
     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 4:21 AM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer22:

    how in the world can anyone take this guy serious?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer22:

    how in the world can anyone take this guy serious?

     
    fab14
    fab14
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 16325
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 4:24 AM ET #71

    MR NFL
    Reply
    MR NFL
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 6:03 AM ET #72

    you guys are fucking losers, I lost 18% of my NFL winnings this year on the game... Big Deal... Congrats Packers backers

    But Starwink (Tinker Bell) You can refer to post # 7... I was dead right

    Packers won by 6 points

    21 points of 3 turnovers

    I said more than 2 turnovers that change field position  and the packers win

    The Packers need 3 turnovers to pull out a 6 point win

    basically the stars were aligned for the Packers and someone who fumbled TWICE all year fumbled in the 4th and changed the game and ...


    Its really easy to bash someones loss ... its even easier to bash someones loss when you don't post your picks...  Starwink you have shown your true character which is why you are a sad old man

    Besides the sheep that follow the touts you are the ONLY person who bashes me
    Reply
    you guys are fucking losers, I lost 18% of my NFL winnings this year on the game... Big Deal... Congrats Packers backers

    But Starwink (Tinker Bell) You can refer to post # 7... I was dead right

    Packers won by 6 points

    21 points of 3 turnovers

    I said more than 2 turnovers that change field position  and the packers win

    The Packers need 3 turnovers to pull out a 6 point win

    basically the stars were aligned for the Packers and someone who fumbled TWICE all year fumbled in the 4th and changed the game and ...


    Its really easy to bash someones loss ... its even easier to bash someones loss when you don't post your picks...  Starwink you have shown your true character which is why you are a sad old man

    Besides the sheep that follow the touts you are the ONLY person who bashes me
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 6:10 AM ET #73

    Quote Originally Posted by fab14:

    Carma is a bitch


    Its Karma...

    Alberta, Canada
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by fab14:

    Carma is a bitch


    Its Karma...

    Alberta, Canada
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 6:14 AM ET #74

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer22:

    how in the world can anyone take this guy serious?



    Sides: 66 - 36 - 2  +66.60 Units  (65%)

    Thats why  Find one person with a better record in the NFL forum and I'll leave
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer22:

    how in the world can anyone take this guy serious?



    Sides: 66 - 36 - 2  +66.60 Units  (65%)

    Thats why  Find one person with a better record in the NFL forum and I'll leave
     
     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2011 - 6:42 AM ET #75

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    you guys are fucking losers, I lost 18% of my NFL winnings this year on the game... Big Deal... Congrats Packers backers

    But Starwink (Tinker Bell) You can refer to post # 7... I was dead right

    Packers won by 6 points

    21 points of 3 turnovers

    I said more than 2 turnovers that change field position  and the packers win

    The Packers need 3 turnovers to pull out a 6 point win

    basically the stars were aligned for the Packers and someone who fumbled TWICE all year fumbled in the 4th and changed the game and ...


    Its really easy to bash someones loss ... its even easier to bash someones loss when you don't post your picks...  Starwink you have shown your true character which is why you are a sad old man

    Besides the sheep that follow the touts you are the ONLY person who bashes me


      You were dead but you weren't right, Mr. NFL Expert.  Pittsburgh +3.5 was your call along with the under.    For a cocky little bitch, you really suck at this "handicapping expert" game.    Nice write-up, though.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    you guys are fucking losers, I lost 18% of my NFL winnings this year on the game... Big Deal... Congrats Packers backers

    But Starwink (Tinker Bell) You can refer to post # 7... I was dead right

    Packers won by 6 points

    21 points of 3 turnovers

    I said more than 2 turnovers that change field position  and the packers win

    The Packers need 3 turnovers to pull out a 6 point win

    basically the stars were aligned for the Packers and someone who fumbled TWICE all year fumbled in the 4th and changed the game and ...


    Its really easy to bash someones loss ... its even easier to bash someones loss when you don't post your picks...  Starwink you have shown your true character which is why you are a sad old man

    Besides the sheep that follow the touts you are the ONLY person who bashes me


      You were dead but you weren't right, Mr. NFL Expert.  Pittsburgh +3.5 was your call along with the under.    For a cocky little bitch, you really suck at this "handicapping expert" game.    Nice write-up, though.


    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,447
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,956
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,888
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,358
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,890

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.