• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    2011 SUPER BOWL WRITE - UP

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    URISS2302
    starwink
    sandking
    sharpstick
    leeboy
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2285
    Posts: 121
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:47 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    You're such an egotistical bastard Urpiss.  Do you really think you're an NFL expert? 

    Here's what "real NFL experts" think about this matchup. 
    PAckersNews.com

    i wonder if thats biased... if thats your sourve than I now understand why you never post plays


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    You're such an egotistical bastard Urpiss.  Do you really think you're an NFL expert? 

    Here's what "real NFL experts" think about this matchup. 
    PAckersNews.com

    i wonder if thats biased... if thats your sourve than I now understand why you never post plays


     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:48 AM ET #27

    Rodgers and Company at home in a dome.

    Please read articles before you open your mouth, Urpiss. 

      NFL Expert   
    Reply
    Rodgers and Company at home in a dome.

    Please read articles before you open your mouth, Urpiss. 

      NFL Expert   
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:49 AM ET #28

    Pete Daugherty is far from an NFL "expert"... more like a biased Green Bay columnist you dumb fuck... Jesus Starwink, you should not be gambling
    Reply
    Pete Daugherty is far from an NFL "expert"... more like a biased Green Bay columnist you dumb fuck... Jesus Starwink, you should not be gambling
     
    sandking
    sandking
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:51 AM ET #29

    what worries me about superbowl write-ups...is...is...you know the regression to the mean which I think is being overlooked....I dont see how you can bank on a regression series when the series that peoples are running is based on infinity & in real world it is 1 game sereis...
    Reply
    what worries me about superbowl write-ups...is...is...you know the regression to the mean which I think is being overlooked....I dont see how you can bank on a regression series when the series that peoples are running is based on infinity & in real world it is 1 game sereis...
     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:51 AM ET #30

    The retractable roof on Cowboys Stadium will be closed for Sunday's Super Bowl, something Rodgers openly wished for when the Packers landed in North Texas this week. Rodgers knows that when the Packers are out of the elements, it's the opposing defense that starts to get the chills.

    "I'm hoping they put the top on," Rodgers said.

    The way Green Bay's precise, pass-first offense can move the ball and pile up points when players don't have to worry about wind or sloppy footing, even the Steelers' stingy defense will be scrambling to keep up in Sunday's Super Bowl. Pittsburgh might have big hitters, but it's hard to hit what you can't catch.

    Just ask the Atlanta Falcons, who had been nearly unbeatable in the Georgia Dome until they gave up 442 yards in a 48-21 playoff loss to the Packers last month.

    "You look at our group of receivers, we do not like playing in cold weather," Donald Driver said. "We do (it), we don't have a choice. If you had to ask a guy, what would he choose, to play inside or outside? I think most guys would play indoors."

    Since Mike McCarthy took over as coach in 2006, Green Bay is 11-6 in dome games, including the playoffs. Green Bay has averaged 381.6 yards and 30.6 points in those games.

    Rodgers has played 12 dome games including the playoffs, completing 68.6 percent of his passes with 25 touchdowns and only six interceptions.



    Reply

    The retractable roof on Cowboys Stadium will be closed for Sunday's Super Bowl, something Rodgers openly wished for when the Packers landed in North Texas this week. Rodgers knows that when the Packers are out of the elements, it's the opposing defense that starts to get the chills.

    "I'm hoping they put the top on," Rodgers said.

    The way Green Bay's precise, pass-first offense can move the ball and pile up points when players don't have to worry about wind or sloppy footing, even the Steelers' stingy defense will be scrambling to keep up in Sunday's Super Bowl. Pittsburgh might have big hitters, but it's hard to hit what you can't catch.

    Just ask the Atlanta Falcons, who had been nearly unbeatable in the Georgia Dome until they gave up 442 yards in a 48-21 playoff loss to the Packers last month.

    "You look at our group of receivers, we do not like playing in cold weather," Donald Driver said. "We do (it), we don't have a choice. If you had to ask a guy, what would he choose, to play inside or outside? I think most guys would play indoors."

    Since Mike McCarthy took over as coach in 2006, Green Bay is 11-6 in dome games, including the playoffs. Green Bay has averaged 381.6 yards and 30.6 points in those games.

    Rodgers has played 12 dome games including the playoffs, completing 68.6 percent of his passes with 25 touchdowns and only six interceptions.



     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:52 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    Rodgers and Company at home in a dome.

    Please read articles before you open your mouth, Urpiss. 

      NFL Expert   
      your digging a bigger grave for yourself... There is no data or statistical evidence that supports you amateur claim... The evidence actually supports the contrary
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    Rodgers and Company at home in a dome.

    Please read articles before you open your mouth, Urpiss. 

      NFL Expert   
      your digging a bigger grave for yourself... There is no data or statistical evidence that supports you amateur claim... The evidence actually supports the contrary
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:55 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    The retractable roof on Cowboys Stadium will be closed for Sunday's Super Bowl, something Rodgers openly wished for when the Packers landed in North Texas this week. Rodgers knows that when the Packers are out of the elements, it's the opposing defense that starts to get the chills.

    "I'm hoping they put the top on," Rodgers said.

    The way Green Bay's precise, pass-first offense can move the ball and pile up points when players don't have to worry about wind or sloppy footing, even the Steelers' stingy defense will be scrambling to keep up in Sunday's Super Bowl. Pittsburgh might have big hitters, but it's hard to hit what you can't catch.

    Just ask the Atlanta Falcons, who had been nearly unbeatable in the Georgia Dome until they gave up 442 yards in a 48-21 playoff loss to the Packers last month.

    "You look at our group of receivers, we do not like playing in cold weather," Donald Driver said. "We do (it), we don't have a choice. If you had to ask a guy, what would he choose, to play inside or outside? I think most guys would play indoors."

    Since Mike McCarthy took over as coach in 2006, Green Bay is 11-6 in dome games, including the playoffs. Green Bay has averaged 381.6 yards and 30.6 points in those games.

    Rodgers has played 12 dome games including the playoffs, completing 68.6 percent of his passes with 25 touchdowns and only six interceptions.



    going back to 2006

    Its the 2010 and 2011 Season u dumb ass...  Why dont you pull up the stats when the last time the Packers were in the Super Bowl and use those stats to evaluate the game


    STOP GAMBLING WHEN YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOUR DOING
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    The retractable roof on Cowboys Stadium will be closed for Sunday's Super Bowl, something Rodgers openly wished for when the Packers landed in North Texas this week. Rodgers knows that when the Packers are out of the elements, it's the opposing defense that starts to get the chills.

    "I'm hoping they put the top on," Rodgers said.

    The way Green Bay's precise, pass-first offense can move the ball and pile up points when players don't have to worry about wind or sloppy footing, even the Steelers' stingy defense will be scrambling to keep up in Sunday's Super Bowl. Pittsburgh might have big hitters, but it's hard to hit what you can't catch.

    Just ask the Atlanta Falcons, who had been nearly unbeatable in the Georgia Dome until they gave up 442 yards in a 48-21 playoff loss to the Packers last month.

    "You look at our group of receivers, we do not like playing in cold weather," Donald Driver said. "We do (it), we don't have a choice. If you had to ask a guy, what would he choose, to play inside or outside? I think most guys would play indoors."

    Since Mike McCarthy took over as coach in 2006, Green Bay is 11-6 in dome games, including the playoffs. Green Bay has averaged 381.6 yards and 30.6 points in those games.

    Rodgers has played 12 dome games including the playoffs, completing 68.6 percent of his passes with 25 touchdowns and only six interceptions.



    going back to 2006

    Its the 2010 and 2011 Season u dumb ass...  Why dont you pull up the stats when the last time the Packers were in the Super Bowl and use those stats to evaluate the game


    STOP GAMBLING WHEN YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOUR DOING
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:57 AM ET #33

    starwink, you got anymore newspaper articles mr. handicapper ?
    Reply
    starwink, you got anymore newspaper articles mr. handicapper ?
     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 11:57 AM ET #34

    Reply
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 12:01 PM ET #35

    Starwink stop reading those ridiculous articles... you should be focused on this,,,

    https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/men60-plus/Pages/Men60-plus.aspx
    Reply
    Starwink stop reading those ridiculous articles... you should be focused on this,,,

    https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/men60-plus/Pages/Men60-plus.aspx
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 12:01 PM ET #36

    Uriss, I will check and see if it got bumped, and if it didn't I will bump and tell the guys your on the Steelers +3.     I am still holding out hope your free by 6:29pm.
    Reply
    Uriss, I will check and see if it got bumped, and if it didn't I will bump and tell the guys your on the Steelers +3.     I am still holding out hope your free by 6:29pm.
     
    leeboy
    leeboy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 1139
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 12:03 PM ET #37

    Damn, I meant +3.5   Hook.
    Reply
    Damn, I meant +3.5   Hook.
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 12:04 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Uriss, I will check and see if it got bumped, and if it didn't I will bump and tell the guys your on the Steelers +3.     I am still holding out hope your free by 6:29pm.
    I doubt it... Im going to a Super Bowl party anyway... if u want to copy my write up and post it as your own thats fine with me... Theres valuable information there I believe
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by leeboy:

    Uriss, I will check and see if it got bumped, and if it didn't I will bump and tell the guys your on the Steelers +3.     I am still holding out hope your free by 6:29pm.
    I doubt it... Im going to a Super Bowl party anyway... if u want to copy my write up and post it as your own thats fine with me... Theres valuable information there I believe
     
    sandking
    sandking
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 109
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 12:09 PM ET #39

    of at leasst some importance I think is how much "big game" xperience does each squad have?....will there be nerves and/or a period of testing each other out in the 1st half?...I hope so because I need my 1st half under to work where all else is a bonus...the approach...
    Reply
    of at leasst some importance I think is how much "big game" xperience does each squad have?....will there be nerves and/or a period of testing each other out in the 1st half?...I hope so because I need my 1st half under to work where all else is a bonus...the approach...
     
    RJ89
    RJ89
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 629
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 12:38 PM ET #40

    Good luck URISS, I'm on Pitt as well..

    I think you're undervaluing GB's defense a bit bc they are still one of the elite D's in the league and they will give Pitt a lot of problems, but I love the rest of the write-up.

    Reply

    Good luck URISS, I'm on Pitt as well..

    I think you're undervaluing GB's defense a bit bc they are still one of the elite D's in the league and they will give Pitt a lot of problems, but I love the rest of the write-up.

     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 12:42 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ89:

    Good luck URISS, I'm on Pitt as well..

    I think you're undervaluing GB's defense a bit bc they are still one of the elite D's in the league and they will give Pitt a lot of problems, but I love the rest of the write-up.

    I agree 100%.. I didnt mean to de-value them... I just think Pitt is that much better
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ89:

    Good luck URISS, I'm on Pitt as well..

    I think you're undervaluing GB's defense a bit bc they are still one of the elite D's in the league and they will give Pitt a lot of problems, but I love the rest of the write-up.

    I agree 100%.. I didnt mean to de-value them... I just think Pitt is that much better
     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 12:43 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I agree 100%.. I didnt mean to de-value them... I just think Pitt is that much better



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I agree 100%.. I didnt mean to de-value them... I just think Pitt is that much better



     
    slomotion
    slomotion
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 2852
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 1:02 PM ET #43

    the U is a smart play to me.    You still suck for turning over!
    Reply
    the U is a smart play to me.    You still suck for turning over!
     
    EddieMooseMush
    EddieMooseMush
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 691
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 1:18 PM ET #44

    Great write up
    Reply
    Great write up
     
    URISS2302
    URISS2302
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 13715
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 1:34 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by slomotion:

    the U is a smart play to me.    You still suck for turning over!


    I think it will be 20 - 17  Pitt
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by slomotion:

    the U is a smart play to me.    You still suck for turning over!


    I think it will be 20 - 17  Pitt
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 1:39 PM ET #46

    gL uriss....on Pack and UNDER
    Reply
    gL uriss....on Pack and UNDER
     
    RJ89
    RJ89
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 629
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:12 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I agree 100%.. I didnt mean to de-value them... I just think Pitt is that much better

    True.. GL man

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by URISS2302:

    I agree 100%.. I didnt mean to de-value them... I just think Pitt is that much better

    True.. GL man

     
    hammer22
    hammer22
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 9033
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:20 PM ET #48

    how in the world can anyone take this guy serious?

    Reply

    how in the world can anyone take this guy serious?

     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 2:37 PM ET #49

    Reply
     
     
    hammer22
    hammer22
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 9033
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2011 - 3:41 PM ET #50

    wow ultimate LOW.

    URISS posted Steelers in the box and Packers in the mains so if 1 loses he can say he still won

    what a loser you are dude

    Reply

    wow ultimate LOW.

    URISS posted Steelers in the box and Packers in the mains so if 1 loses he can say he still won

    what a loser you are dude

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,447
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,365
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,956
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,521
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,888
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,358
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,890

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.