• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    2 or maybe 3 HUGE plays this week

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    lucky-lucky
    jbboostin
    ilovesdakota
    jordyn31
    THE-KID
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 29189
    Posts: 164
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    lucky-lucky
    lucky-lucky
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 46
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 4:28 AM ET #126

    Thanks for the pick! and GL to us.
    Reply
    Thanks for the pick! and GL to us.
     
    jbboostin
    jbboostin
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 678
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 4:59 AM ET #127

    just because someone has a huge following doesnt mean that they are worth a shit. look at the guy in my avatar..hes got a following, does that mean hes worth a shit?
     
    just because someone goes 2-11, doesnt mean they are not worth a shit.
     
    this guy obviously works hard, and is trying to share some of his knowledge with everyone. outside of the big 10, im pretty much worthless at picking colfb.
     
    i watch a ton of sports, and read lots..and looking down the card id prob pick navy, kansas, and miss st...and im a loser.
     
     good luck sir...as i will be using your plays to get me under the check up with my lo-caal.
     
    Reply
    just because someone has a huge following doesnt mean that they are worth a shit. look at the guy in my avatar..hes got a following, does that mean hes worth a shit?
     
    just because someone goes 2-11, doesnt mean they are not worth a shit.
     
    this guy obviously works hard, and is trying to share some of his knowledge with everyone. outside of the big 10, im pretty much worthless at picking colfb.
     
    i watch a ton of sports, and read lots..and looking down the card id prob pick navy, kansas, and miss st...and im a loser.
     
     good luck sir...as i will be using your plays to get me under the check up with my lo-caal.
     
     
    ilovesdakota
    ilovesdakota
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 5:00 AM ET #128

     ilovesdakota is gonna have to investigate this...

    the picks i mean...

    or you can give out a total of 27 total sides and totals the past two weeks...

    and go 23-2-2
    Reply
     ilovesdakota is gonna have to investigate this...

    the picks i mean...

    or you can give out a total of 27 total sides and totals the past two weeks...

    and go 23-2-2
     
    jordyn31
    jordyn31
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1296
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 7:24 AM ET #129

    Research
     
    Thanks for your answer on the Colorado pick.I probably wont play the game, but I haven't looked at it enough
     
    I see  that Col is 5-1 SU in last 6 home games vs Kansas so maybe it could be a play, 91/2 pts is similar to Tulsa last night
     
    Hawkins seems to have made a big mistake leaving Boise. There seems to be some problem there as no one has been able to turn the program around
    Reply
    Research
     
    Thanks for your answer on the Colorado pick.I probably wont play the game, but I haven't looked at it enough
     
    I see  that Col is 5-1 SU in last 6 home games vs Kansas so maybe it could be a play, 91/2 pts is similar to Tulsa last night
     
    Hawkins seems to have made a big mistake leaving Boise. There seems to be some problem there as no one has been able to turn the program around
     
    THE-KID
    THE-KID
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4756
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 8:06 AM ET #130

    I love how research's bashers are "trying to save us money" are call us degenerates.  Why should your advice be any different or more credible than his?
     
    If you don't agree, that's fine.
    If you do agree, that's fine.
    Just don't come on here and hate on someone you don't know.
    Take any info you deem to be of value and cork your hole.
    If you need to help so much, volunteer in your community or donate some money to my gambling fund.
     
    Otherwise save your breath and insults and move on!
    There should be a safeguard to keep some of you clowns off your parent's computer!
     
    GL research!
    Reply
    I love how research's bashers are "trying to save us money" are call us degenerates.  Why should your advice be any different or more credible than his?
     
    If you don't agree, that's fine.
    If you do agree, that's fine.
    Just don't come on here and hate on someone you don't know.
    Take any info you deem to be of value and cork your hole.
    If you need to help so much, volunteer in your community or donate some money to my gambling fund.
     
    Otherwise save your breath and insults and move on!
    There should be a safeguard to keep some of you clowns off your parent's computer!
     
    GL research!
     
    THE-KID
    THE-KID
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4756
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 8:13 AM ET #131

    Quote Originally Posted by wait_for_chance:



    to be honest, we're not jealous at anyone especially you. Jealous for what? do you give us money? If you have your rational then we may make a case but you're not and you're telling us that playing SMU, Middle tenn, and Conn are your biggest bets? be real man and don't try to be a hero picking nonsense teams.  It is okay to play them but please don't tell me they're the biggest bets.  We're here to make money and to be honest, I think your bets look real bad. Only idiots keep pounding bad teams and unknown teams by going back to look at old records. I'm sure you're just one of the idiots out there trying to be a super hero by playing these games.
    AND I WILL LOOK AT THE SCORE TO SEE IF YOU WIN. The most you can go is 1 out of 3. By the way, Kansas rolls for sure.

     

    Please have the balls to come back when/if you are wrong! Dildo!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wait_for_chance:



    to be honest, we're not jealous at anyone especially you. Jealous for what? do you give us money? If you have your rational then we may make a case but you're not and you're telling us that playing SMU, Middle tenn, and Conn are your biggest bets? be real man and don't try to be a hero picking nonsense teams.  It is okay to play them but please don't tell me they're the biggest bets.  We're here to make money and to be honest, I think your bets look real bad. Only idiots keep pounding bad teams and unknown teams by going back to look at old records. I'm sure you're just one of the idiots out there trying to be a super hero by playing these games.
    AND I WILL LOOK AT THE SCORE TO SEE IF YOU WIN. The most you can go is 1 out of 3. By the way, Kansas rolls for sure.

     

    Please have the balls to come back when/if you are wrong! Dildo!

     
    research
    research
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 444
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 8:17 AM ET #132

    I had a bad day last saturday. So what. I know that I'm making mmoney with my plays in a long run and that's all that matters to me. Good luck all, I will post my NFL plays this week and then I'm done posting here. Good luck all.
    Reply
    I had a bad day last saturday. So what. I know that I'm making mmoney with my plays in a long run and that's all that matters to me. Good luck all, I will post my NFL plays this week and then I'm done posting here. Good luck all.
     
    iceman52
    iceman52
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 688
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 8:24 AM ET #133

    I read these post on covers all the time and really enjoy all the different views and picks some I play some I just want another thought on a game. It seems there are always some, that cant shut up and go on and on about how bad some cappers picks are. Please dont read or post if you dont like it just switch threads and leave it be there are plenty of other things to read. Thanks research for the thread and good luck and if you lose all three of the games oh well its always a 50/50 bet anyway. the best of luck to you  I myself will look and make my own choice and wont blame you if I play any of your games and lose MY money.
    Reply
    I read these post on covers all the time and really enjoy all the different views and picks some I play some I just want another thought on a game. It seems there are always some, that cant shut up and go on and on about how bad some cappers picks are. Please dont read or post if you dont like it just switch threads and leave it be there are plenty of other things to read. Thanks research for the thread and good luck and if you lose all three of the games oh well its always a 50/50 bet anyway. the best of luck to you  I myself will look and make my own choice and wont blame you if I play any of your games and lose MY money.
     
    THE-KID
    THE-KID
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4756
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 8:28 AM ET #134

    Porland -6.5
     
    Here is a post from wait for chance that had 2 posts, both his. One picking the game, and one thanking himself. Not jealous huh? Someone wants to be a tout and has sour grapes! I hear a wambulance!
    Reply
    Porland -6.5
     
    Here is a post from wait for chance that had 2 posts, both his. One picking the game, and one thanking himself. Not jealous huh? Someone wants to be a tout and has sour grapes! I hear a wambulance!
     
    SwanDawg95
    SwanDawg95
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2005
    Posts: 3944
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 9:16 AM ET #135

    Quote Originally Posted by research:

    I had a bad day last saturday. So what. I know that I'm making mmoney with my plays in a long run and that's all that matters to me. Good luck all, I will post my NFL plays this week and then I'm done posting here. Good luck all.



    Haha.....one more thin-skinned crybaby who can't take it when people call him to the carpet.

    Go wipe your nose and post your plays.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by research:

    I had a bad day last saturday. So what. I know that I'm making mmoney with my plays in a long run and that's all that matters to me. Good luck all, I will post my NFL plays this week and then I'm done posting here. Good luck all.



    Haha.....one more thin-skinned crybaby who can't take it when people call him to the carpet.

    Go wipe your nose and post your plays.
     
    SwanDawg95
    SwanDawg95
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2005
    Posts: 3944
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 9:18 AM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by iceman52:

    I read these post on covers all the time and really enjoy all the different views and picks some I play some I just want another thought on a game. It seems there are always some, that cant shut up and go on and on about how bad some cappers picks are. Please dont read or post if you dont like it just switch threads and leave it be there are plenty of other things to read. Thanks research for the thread and good luck and if you lose all three of the games oh well its always a 50/50 bet anyway. the best of luck to you  I myself will look and make my own choice and wont blame you if I play any of your games and lose MY money.




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman52:

    I read these post on covers all the time and really enjoy all the different views and picks some I play some I just want another thought on a game. It seems there are always some, that cant shut up and go on and on about how bad some cappers picks are. Please dont read or post if you dont like it just switch threads and leave it be there are plenty of other things to read. Thanks research for the thread and good luck and if you lose all three of the games oh well its always a 50/50 bet anyway. the best of luck to you  I myself will look and make my own choice and wont blame you if I play any of your games and lose MY money.




     
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 813
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 9:25 AM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by research:

    I had a bad day last saturday. So what. I know that I'm making mmoney with my plays in a long run and that's all that matters to me. Good luck all, I will post my NFL plays this week and then I'm done posting here. Good luck all.

    It is real simple.  If you refuse to post your record, you are a loser, because no winner refuses to post his record.  Guys like you are a dime a dozen. 85% of people who wager are losers.  You just fall into that vast majority. I'll give you credit for at least trying to post the reasons why you make your picks, even if that reasoning is totally irrational.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by research:

    I had a bad day last saturday. So what. I know that I'm making mmoney with my plays in a long run and that's all that matters to me. Good luck all, I will post my NFL plays this week and then I'm done posting here. Good luck all.

    It is real simple.  If you refuse to post your record, you are a loser, because no winner refuses to post his record.  Guys like you are a dime a dozen. 85% of people who wager are losers.  You just fall into that vast majority. I'll give you credit for at least trying to post the reasons why you make your picks, even if that reasoning is totally irrational.

     
    SECj
    SECj
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 32
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 9:33 AM ET #138

    hey research don't let these haters upset you.  keep posting your plays man it is obvious you have a large following on here.  Some people don't realize that this is gambling and there are no sure things.  These lines are put out there for a reason and on any given Sunday either team can win. I have no clue why someone would go out of there way to post in your thread that they disagree with you, but you shouldn't let it get to you. 
    Reply
    hey research don't let these haters upset you.  keep posting your plays man it is obvious you have a large following on here.  Some people don't realize that this is gambling and there are no sure things.  These lines are put out there for a reason and on any given Sunday either team can win. I have no clue why someone would go out of there way to post in your thread that they disagree with you, but you shouldn't let it get to you. 
     
    chmura89
    chmura89
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 104
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 9:42 AM ET #139

    Why are there so many funboys in these threads just posting a dumbass handshake or smily face graphic?
    Reply
    Why are there so many funboys in these threads just posting a dumbass handshake or smily face graphic?
     
    phobanbud
    phobanbud
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1345
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 9:54 AM ET #140

    Quote Originally Posted by chmura89:

    Why are there so many funboys in these threads just posting a dumbass handshake or smily face graphic?


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chmura89:

    Why are there so many funboys in these threads just posting a dumbass handshake or smily face graphic?


     
    BiggDogg5n2
    BiggDogg5n2
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 5914
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 9:57 AM ET #141

    Research..
    Great Job ...
    BOL this week... Dogg.
    Reply
    Research..
    Great Job ...
    BOL this week... Dogg.
     
    research
    research
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 444
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 10:00 AM ET #142

    One last post (this weeks plays):
     
    CFB:
    Middle Tennessee State +4.5 (BIG)
    SMU +8 (BIG)
    Colorado +10 (BIG)
     
    NFL:
    Houston +5 (BIG)
    Tampa Bay +3 (BIG)
    NY Giants +3
    Baltimore +3
     
    Have a great season guys !
     
     
     
    Reply
    One last post (this weeks plays):
     
    CFB:
    Middle Tennessee State +4.5 (BIG)
    SMU +8 (BIG)
    Colorado +10 (BIG)
     
    NFL:
    Houston +5 (BIG)
    Tampa Bay +3 (BIG)
    NY Giants +3
    Baltimore +3
     
    Have a great season guys !
     
     
     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 10:46 AM ET #143

    BOL this week Brother...
     
    great job this season
     
    the SMU play is a big one vs the public
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    BOL this week Brother...
     
    great job this season
     
    the SMU play is a big one vs the public
     
    lucky-lucky
    lucky-lucky
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 46
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 11:29 AM ET #144

    Research-don't let the hater put you down. You help a lot of pp here make some $$ and other pp are jealous of you. Thank you for your post since i love to see what your big play.
    Reply
    Research-don't let the hater put you down. You help a lot of pp here make some $$ and other pp are jealous of you. Thank you for your post since i love to see what your big play.
     
    drudatt108
    drudatt108
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4887
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 11:44 AM ET #145

    Reply
     
    phobanbud
    phobanbud
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 1345
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 11:56 AM ET #146

    Quote Originally Posted by research:

    I had a bad day last saturday. So what. I know that I'm making mmoney with my plays in a long run and that's all that matters to me. Good luck all, I will post my NFL plays this week and then I'm done posting here. Good luck all.


    Read this same thing last week.  Are you sure you can do without the attention?  

    Your posting on an open forum of opinions... not everyone will agree with you.  No need for the dramatic promises of moving elsewhere. 

    GL 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by research:

    I had a bad day last saturday. So what. I know that I'm making mmoney with my plays in a long run and that's all that matters to me. Good luck all, I will post my NFL plays this week and then I'm done posting here. Good luck all.


    Read this same thing last week.  Are you sure you can do without the attention?  

    Your posting on an open forum of opinions... not everyone will agree with you.  No need for the dramatic promises of moving elsewhere. 

    GL 
     
    gambling-devil
    gambling-devil
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 18574
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 11:59 AM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by phobanbud:



    Read this same thing last week.  Are you sure you can do without the attention?  

    Your posting on an open forum of opinions... not everyone will agree with you.  No need for the dramatic promises of moving elsewhere. 

    GL 



    Every day out of the red is a big win.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by phobanbud:



    Read this same thing last week.  Are you sure you can do without the attention?  

    Your posting on an open forum of opinions... not everyone will agree with you.  No need for the dramatic promises of moving elsewhere. 

    GL 



     
    lucky leo
    lucky leo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 142
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 12:15 PM ET #148

    hey go to bettorschat.  They are not little kids like on here.  Everyone is like a family
    Reply
    hey go to bettorschat.  They are not little kids like on here.  Everyone is like a family
     
    jlt9889
    jlt9889
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 4453
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 12:20 PM ET #149

    good luck .with ya  on some of the college plays
    Reply
    good luck .with ya  on some of the college plays
     
     
    chillinmcm
    chillinmcm
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 4316
    Posted: Oct. 15, 2009 - 12:36 PM ET #150

    Reply
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,675
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,914
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,866
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
    • PART DEUX 131
    • Trump's legacy? 32,962
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,304
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • Trump lies so much. 22,912

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.