research does this Ball_Picker. I'm not a fan of it, but I have to admit the same routine bothered me enough last week to kee me off of Auburn! Too bad I didn't get on ARK, but I would've gotten seriously burned otherwise.
research does this Ball_Picker. I'm not a fan of it, but I have to admit the same routine bothered me enough last week to kee me off of Auburn! Too bad I didn't get on ARK, but I would've gotten seriously burned otherwise.
My huge play is Miss St -4 over Middle Tenn , SEC team over Sunbelt team laying less than a TD is a steal. I also lock in Arizona St -3.5 a few hours ago and cam back see it at -6.5 something or someone must have gone down. And finally Boise St -9.5 , BOL Guys
Love Miss St. only -4.Midd tenn is usually an SEC punching bag. Could be the play of the week...I'll wait and see where the lines move before making a play
Quote Originally Posted by phancard:
My huge play is Miss St -4 over Middle Tenn , SEC team over Sunbelt team laying less than a TD is a steal. I also lock in Arizona St -3.5 a few hours ago and cam back see it at -6.5 something or someone must have gone down. And finally Boise St -9.5 , BOL Guys
Love Miss St. only -4.Midd tenn is usually an SEC punching bag. Could be the play of the week...I'll wait and see where the lines move before making a play
Research..Thank You So Much.. Hopefully you picked a winner... I have allready played Miss St -4 yesterday.. Shorty Im with you on a SEC team playing a Sun Belt team...
Research..Thank You So Much.. Hopefully you picked a winner... I have allready played Miss St -4 yesterday.. Shorty Im with you on a SEC team playing a Sun Belt team...