2 or maybe 3 HUGE plays this week
I'm almost 100% sure that I will be against one of your listed plays
which one is it? they aren't my plays btw, but I'm guessing that you are either playing Tulsa or Washington
I'm almost 100% sure that I will be against one of your listed plays
which one is it? they aren't my plays btw, but I'm guessing that you are either playing Tulsa or Washington
Probably gonna jump on SMU as well, just waiting as well. BOL and as always, thanks for the great research, research
Probably gonna jump on SMU as well, just waiting as well. BOL and as always, thanks for the great research, research
Your MTSU play looks good, I would reconsider your units on the SMU play imo. BOL Below is what the Congrove Computer Ranking has this match-up at.
MIDDLE TENNESSEE by 5.39 over Mississippi State (-3)
Your MTSU play looks good, I would reconsider your units on the SMU play imo. BOL Below is what the Congrove Computer Ranking has this match-up at.
MIDDLE TENNESSEE by 5.39 over Mississippi State (-3)
@atxcojo
SMU defense forced 19 turnovers YTD and that's the 2nd best in the NCAA so far. Actually, the only team that forced 20 turnovers so far (Air Force) played one more game than SMU. They are a top 30 team in punt/kickoff returns. That usually gives them a relatively short field and with their passing attack that is a big +. Navy should pile up rushing yards against SMU, but they do that against every team in the nation because that's all they do offensively. SMU was outrushed by 148 vs ECU and won outright (Won ATS), by 138 at UAB and won SU and ATS and by 245 at TCU and stil covered ATS and played TCU much closer than expected.
@atxcojo
SMU defense forced 19 turnovers YTD and that's the 2nd best in the NCAA so far. Actually, the only team that forced 20 turnovers so far (Air Force) played one more game than SMU. They are a top 30 team in punt/kickoff returns. That usually gives them a relatively short field and with their passing attack that is a big +. Navy should pile up rushing yards against SMU, but they do that against every team in the nation because that's all they do offensively. SMU was outrushed by 148 vs ECU and won outright (Won ATS), by 138 at UAB and won SU and ATS and by 245 at TCU and stil covered ATS and played TCU much closer than expected.
No big deal, just don't see the point.
No big deal, just don't see the point.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,675
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,914
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,865
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
- PART DEUX 131
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,303
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- Trump lies so much. 22,912
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
