2 pointer going to be crucial if SA scores here.
AAF Week 2 - Live Games Discussion
First AAF road favorite to win and cover. Making history each week!
After the strip sack TD to put San Antonio up 29-17 with 8:10 remaining 3rd quarter I kissed my bets on Orlando from -4.5 to -6.5 goodbye.
Game absolutely did not go the way I thought it would but thankful for the cover as I've been having a rough week.
First AAF road favorite to win and cover. Making history each week!
After the strip sack TD to put San Antonio up 29-17 with 8:10 remaining 3rd quarter I kissed my bets on Orlando from -4.5 to -6.5 goodbye.
Game absolutely did not go the way I thought it would but thankful for the cover as I've been having a rough week.
After the strip sack TD to put San Antonio up 29-17 with 8:10 remaining 3rd quarter I kissed my bets on Orlando from -4.5 to -6.5 goodbye.
Game absolutely did not go the way I thought it would but thankful for the cover as I've been having a rough week.
After the strip sack TD to put San Antonio up 29-17 with 8:10 remaining 3rd quarter I kissed my bets on Orlando from -4.5 to -6.5 goodbye.
Game absolutely did not go the way I thought it would but thankful for the cover as I've been having a rough week.
After the strip sack TD to put San Antonio up 29-17 with 8:10 remaining 3rd quarter I kissed my bets on Orlando from -4.5 to -6.5 goodbye. Game absolutely did not go the way I thought it would but thankful for the cover as I've been having a rough week.
If you look at comparative scores San Diego must have a pretty fierce defense to hold San Antonio to only 15 points last week. I still think Atlanta's offense is a mess. They averaged only 3.6-3.7 yards per play in the preseason game and week 1.
Might sound crazy but if there were a prop for San Diego to get a shut out tonight at decent odds I'd bet it. Factor in 50 degrees in San Diego, 14-15 mph winds, and chance of rain on a probably already soggy field, slippery balls and I think San Diego is a decent play. Don't know much about Philip Nelson but if he doesn't turn the ball over I think they're solid, especially if Martz has the smarts to pound the rock as the Fleet's yard per carry average is pretty good.
After the strip sack TD to put San Antonio up 29-17 with 8:10 remaining 3rd quarter I kissed my bets on Orlando from -4.5 to -6.5 goodbye. Game absolutely did not go the way I thought it would but thankful for the cover as I've been having a rough week.
If you look at comparative scores San Diego must have a pretty fierce defense to hold San Antonio to only 15 points last week. I still think Atlanta's offense is a mess. They averaged only 3.6-3.7 yards per play in the preseason game and week 1.
Might sound crazy but if there were a prop for San Diego to get a shut out tonight at decent odds I'd bet it. Factor in 50 degrees in San Diego, 14-15 mph winds, and chance of rain on a probably already soggy field, slippery balls and I think San Diego is a decent play. Don't know much about Philip Nelson but if he doesn't turn the ball over I think they're solid, especially if Martz has the smarts to pound the rock as the Fleet's yard per carry average is pretty good.
SD gets another FG after a funny INT by Atlanta. 9-6 Legends at the half.. we've got a barn burner here.
Orlando/SA has been the only non-garbage game this weekend. Philip Nelson has looked pretty shaky at QB but his receivers are doing him no favors. Wonder if Martz will stick with him in the second half or put Bercovici back in.
SD gets another FG after a funny INT by Atlanta. 9-6 Legends at the half.. we've got a barn burner here.
Orlando/SA has been the only non-garbage game this weekend. Philip Nelson has looked pretty shaky at QB but his receivers are doing him no favors. Wonder if Martz will stick with him in the second half or put Bercovici back in.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,222
- Thursday 10/01/2026 748
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,979
- PART DEUX 151
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,195
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,924
- Happening just recently . . . 36,840
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,794
- Trump lies so much. 22,914
- ***Macwesties * Thur. Oct. 01, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL * TNF * Football Play*** 4,176
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
