Legend
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 171394
Posted:
#1
(16-12) * (57.15%) * ($+377.00) * ATS * YTD. * 2026 * HOF / Reg. Season & Playoffs * updated
1-unit per play unless other wise stated
***Tail or Fade at your own risk***
Week #1 * (5-5) * (50%)
Week #2 * (4-4) * (50%)
Week #3 * (7-3) * (67%)
(1-0) * Mon. * Da Bears +3.5 * blowout! 
MacAttack’s Ba
’s are to the wall to @ least cover or . . . win or lose!
Are +pts @ a premium? . . . I’ll Bite!
. . . It’s called gambling, wtf do I now!
What ever the narratives are in any sport, the game is played on the field so anything can happen on any given day.
Tonight I like Short & Sweet: @ the Dog pound * woof! woof! 
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns +2.5 +100 even bet365 * 8:15 pm * TNF
BOL
Ladies & Gentlemen 

What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
(16-12) * (57.15%) * ($+377.00) * ATS * YTD. * 2026 * HOF / Reg. Season & Playoffs * updated
1-unit per play unless other wise stated
***Tail or Fade at your own risk***
Week #1 * (5-5) * (50%)
Week #2 * (4-4) * (50%)
Week #3 * (7-3) * (67%)
(1-0) * Mon. * Da Bears +3.5 * blowout! 
MacAttack’s Ba
’s are to the wall to @ least cover or . . . win or lose!
Are +pts @ a premium? . . . I’ll Bite!
. . . It’s called gambling, wtf do I now!
What ever the narratives are in any sport, the game is played on the field so anything can happen on any given day.
Tonight I like Short & Sweet: @ the Dog pound * woof! woof! 
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns +2.5 +100 even bet365 * 8:15 pm * TNF
BOL
Ladies & Gentlemen 
