Well, I'm back. So much for that. Collingwood look shyte and with 762 free kicks given to Essendon in front of the goal to start the quarter, the MCG Pies fans sound ready to storm the field.
Collingwood -23 =
Well, I'm back. So much for that. Collingwood look shyte and with 762 free kicks given to Essendon in front of the goal to start the quarter, the MCG Pies fans sound ready to storm the field.
Head up dude, maybe take a short break and clear your head. Last thing you want to do is keep betting when frustrated
Thanks Rod. I will be. Time to take a break.
It's not so much the losses, it how the losses come about.
Then again, you are looking at the man who once lost 16 times in-a-row on red/black bets at the roulette table at a casino. It was so outrageous that the pit boss came over in disbelief.........of course, since I was losing, not winning, he let it go. 51.4% chance of losing that bet each spin. Times that by 16.......what are the odds of that? Yeah, that was me.
When I lose, I just don't lose, it is always the most outrageous circumstances. Does my head in...
Good luck and HEY! LOOK AT THEM ROOSTERS!!!
Quote Originally Posted by rod_steel:
Head up dude, maybe take a short break and clear your head. Last thing you want to do is keep betting when frustrated
Thanks Rod. I will be. Time to take a break.
It's not so much the losses, it how the losses come about.
Then again, you are looking at the man who once lost 16 times in-a-row on red/black bets at the roulette table at a casino. It was so outrageous that the pit boss came over in disbelief.........of course, since I was losing, not winning, he let it go. 51.4% chance of losing that bet each spin. Times that by 16.......what are the odds of that? Yeah, that was me.
When I lose, I just don't lose, it is always the most outrageous circumstances. Does my head in...