Posted:
#1
Opening up early again.
Some good games on tap, with the Cats/Hawks headlining, the Derby and potentially a decent match with Bombers/Crows.
Games I love:
Swans to bounce back, at home, when they clearly gave up 2H last week. 1Q and 1H lines, and likely full game line here. Buddy will be back, Longmire might not be as dense personnel wise (as he was with Tippett this past week).
Bombers 1Q-L and 1H-L. Adelaide coming down off big emotional win; haven't covered away since Rd 9 (not counting Port), slow start to games.
Doggies lines (1Q, 3Q, 4Q, 1H). I reckon 3 of these hit. They won't take the foot off the pedal. Just a far superior team, without the confidence/arrogance of the Roos. Dees have to take a step back; I thought it would be last week, so now it's this.
Plays I really like:
Roos 1Q/1H and game lines. Saints are toast with injuries, and 2 of these three plays will hit for sure. Anyone have insights on Blundstone, and how Roos play it?
Curious about:
Lions v. Blues. Initially I leaned Lions at home. Especially 1Q H2H. Think I'll likely play this. Thereafter, it's anyone's match, and I wouldn't bet against Blues.
Power v. Giants. Also a 1Q play, at home, on a rebound against a team that plays well enough away, just not to start off. I wouldn't and won't lay 2+ goals with Port... at least not at the moment. They could against this Giants team who have such difficulty scoring.
Note: the Friday betting ban had a short run of 3 days. Will listen to your thoughts on the Swans angle before I bet. My record is awful on Friday nights, but this just feels solid (again, lol).
BOL gents, more later in the week.
