Tiges had 1 tackle 1Q and couldn't even cover 1H line despite a Suns player shanking a 15 meter front of goal. Then Suns' injuries. Sorry, Tiges' line was clearly not the play. They got lucky.
Tiges had 1 tackle 1Q and couldn't even cover 1H line despite a Suns player shanking a 15 meter front of goal. Then Suns' injuries. Sorry, Tiges' line was clearly not the play. They got lucky.
All good mate, anything can happen in a given match. Tiges randomly come to play for full game, so not worth betting on. But happy to get my 1H cover and for them to run up score against a depleted team so my heavily weighted -72.5 Tigers won. :)
All good mate, anything can happen in a given match. Tiges randomly come to play for full game, so not worth betting on. But happy to get my 1H cover and for them to run up score against a depleted team so my heavily weighted -72.5 Tigers won. :)
Alright guys, that's a wrap on Rd 20. Not happy with my pre-bets, which went 9-12, for -18% $, but very happy with lucrative live bets on Doggies, Roos, and Dockers mostly. Some other live plays that covered my pre-bets, notably on Tigers 2nd half.
Interesting round. Some lessons learned.
- Dockers' line was indeed a "Here Kitty" play, with an excellent game plan (O all out) despite being down on players... but obvious let down for a team who didn't need to win against a qualified team who did and was determined to do so.
- Tigers didn't show anything different than who they are: talented team who shows up occasionally; Suns big injuries 2nd half and screwy Offensive performance 1Q
- Doggies... wow!!! They'd take the Tiges IMO, but can't wait to see them against bigger opponents in the coming weeks
- Swans - good grief Charlie Brown... fade away, but they are done.
- Cats are for real, and Hawks are the domineering Hawks we expected, what a match
I'm telling you, Hawks/Cats and Dockers/Eagles back/back has been the best 2 night footy I've seen this season (at least that I can recall).
Glad there isn't a markee matchup on Saturday since I have a date, but Sunday... whoa, Nelly! Eagles Doggies, I'm IN!!
Faves went 6-3, and Overs 8-1 (reversion to mean on that one). Tin v. line did well, too: 5-2.
Cheers - Erich
Alright guys, that's a wrap on Rd 20. Not happy with my pre-bets, which went 9-12, for -18% $, but very happy with lucrative live bets on Doggies, Roos, and Dockers mostly. Some other live plays that covered my pre-bets, notably on Tigers 2nd half.
Interesting round. Some lessons learned.
- Dockers' line was indeed a "Here Kitty" play, with an excellent game plan (O all out) despite being down on players... but obvious let down for a team who didn't need to win against a qualified team who did and was determined to do so.
- Tigers didn't show anything different than who they are: talented team who shows up occasionally; Suns big injuries 2nd half and screwy Offensive performance 1Q
- Doggies... wow!!! They'd take the Tiges IMO, but can't wait to see them against bigger opponents in the coming weeks
- Swans - good grief Charlie Brown... fade away, but they are done.
- Cats are for real, and Hawks are the domineering Hawks we expected, what a match
I'm telling you, Hawks/Cats and Dockers/Eagles back/back has been the best 2 night footy I've seen this season (at least that I can recall).
Glad there isn't a markee matchup on Saturday since I have a date, but Sunday... whoa, Nelly! Eagles Doggies, I'm IN!!
Faves went 6-3, and Overs 8-1 (reversion to mean on that one). Tin v. line did well, too: 5-2.
Got to say it's good seeing AFL more active in this forum. I'll probably get into joining in next year with my own threads or just generally posting in others for conversation. Have had time off and left a couple other punting forums. I am pretty much just staying at covers so hopefully more will come and Aussie punters can migrate to here lol.
Good work this year erich.
Got to say it's good seeing AFL more active in this forum. I'll probably get into joining in next year with my own threads or just generally posting in others for conversation. Have had time off and left a couple other punting forums. I am pretty much just staying at covers so hopefully more will come and Aussie punters can migrate to here lol.