______ I`m with ya Battla...8 points in the 4th...me takes the over as well.Not sharp enough to keep up with you guys otherwise I would of been on the over in 1st half as Ace suggested..Well Done Ace.. Nice score..Gotta start watching the games either through streaming or box scores and seize some opportunties on the qtr/hlf and live betting as you guys do... Just all over the place at the moment so apologies to all that may of tailed...Not too much damage though so I will be back...til then BOLA
______ I`m with ya Battla...8 points in the 4th...me takes the over as well.Not sharp enough to keep up with you guys otherwise I would of been on the over in 1st half as Ace suggested..Well Done Ace.. Nice score..Gotta start watching the games either through streaming or box scores and seize some opportunties on the qtr/hlf and live betting as you guys do... Just all over the place at the moment so apologies to all that may of tailed...Not too much damage though so I will be back...til then BOLA