Adelaide/Perth
geez Ace, they give you 85 and you wanna back these ass-clowns to outscore it ?
hope you dont get that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach as the mins tick away while the scoreboard stands still ![]()
geez Ace, they give you 85 and you wanna back these ass-clowns to outscore it ?
hope you dont get that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach as the mins tick away while the scoreboard stands still ![]()
well I might qualify as well after sharing the water with,
<-------------- those things last week ![]()
In a controlled environment mate, or did you just take your life in your hands and go for a skinny-dip on dusk off Port Lincoln ![]()
well I might qualify as well after sharing the water with,
<-------------- those things last week ![]()
In a controlled environment mate, or did you just take your life in your hands and go for a skinny-dip on dusk off Port Lincoln ![]()
In a controlled environment mate, or did you just take your life in your hands and go for a skinny-dip on dusk off Port Lincoln ![]()
in a cage, I've been totally and utterly fascinated by sharks and especially great whites since I was a tiny kid but seeing one in the water (at the Neptune Islands off Port Lincoln) has only increased my fascination and respect for them.
They're anything but the mindless, murderous monstors people make them out to be
In a controlled environment mate, or did you just take your life in your hands and go for a skinny-dip on dusk off Port Lincoln ![]()
in a cage, I've been totally and utterly fascinated by sharks and especially great whites since I was a tiny kid but seeing one in the water (at the Neptune Islands off Port Lincoln) has only increased my fascination and respect for them.
They're anything but the mindless, murderous monstors people make them out to be
in a cage, I've been totally and utterly fascinated by sharks and especially great whites since I was a tiny kid but seeing one in the water (at the Neptune Islands off Port Lincoln) has only increased my fascination and respect for them.
They're anything but the mindless, murderous monstors people make them out to be
Sounds awesome. I have massive respect for all things marine, sharks included. I've never understood why humans get so upset when they venture into their habitat and get munched on? ![]()
in a cage, I've been totally and utterly fascinated by sharks and especially great whites since I was a tiny kid but seeing one in the water (at the Neptune Islands off Port Lincoln) has only increased my fascination and respect for them.
They're anything but the mindless, murderous monstors people make them out to be
Sounds awesome. I have massive respect for all things marine, sharks included. I've never understood why humans get so upset when they venture into their habitat and get munched on? ![]()
Sounds awesome. I have massive respect for all things marine, sharks included. I've never understood why humans get so upset when they venture into their habitat and get munched on? ![]()
yep, it was interesting me and my better half were staying at the marina hotel in PL and it is the watering hole for all the fishermen who come in off the tuna boats ect and it seems every one of them knows someone who's been bitten or eaten by a "pointer" over the years.
But they all just accept it as being part of what comes naturally to these majestic creatures.
I'm already looking at going back and doing the 3-5 day one with Rodney Fox, they have a cage that goes right to the bottom which is the best place to see them. I didn't really get my fix just from a few hours out there
Sounds awesome. I have massive respect for all things marine, sharks included. I've never understood why humans get so upset when they venture into their habitat and get munched on? ![]()
yep, it was interesting me and my better half were staying at the marina hotel in PL and it is the watering hole for all the fishermen who come in off the tuna boats ect and it seems every one of them knows someone who's been bitten or eaten by a "pointer" over the years.
But they all just accept it as being part of what comes naturally to these majestic creatures.
I'm already looking at going back and doing the 3-5 day one with Rodney Fox, they have a cage that goes right to the bottom which is the best place to see them. I didn't really get my fix just from a few hours out there
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,280
- PART DEUX 221
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
- Cleveland Bettors 2,663
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,231
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,149
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
- Week 5 Money 5,280
- Thursday 10/01/2026 757
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
