NHL 9/29
Here we go!!!
Montreal even 3*
Good Luck
Thx Crazy_Train
I have a lean on Florida in the early game. They just have to get that bad taste of last year over with. And what a way to do so by beating the defending champs...
Thx Crazy_Train
I have a lean on Florida in the early game. They just have to get that bad taste of last year over with. And what a way to do so by beating the defending champs...
R.I. P. Pucks - you mentioned him many times over the years. BOL this season. ![]()
For anyone new to the Forum, TNU is one of the best on this site, and is always good to see who he is backing. ![]()
R.I. P. Pucks - you mentioned him many times over the years. BOL this season. ![]()
For anyone new to the Forum, TNU is one of the best on this site, and is always good to see who he is backing. ![]()
Thx guys. My friend Pucks could pick winners without any work at all. I could call this guy on his way home from work and he wouldn't even know who was playing yet. I would give him the match ups and he would tell me in depth who should be the winner. Just a great hockey mind.
And YES Montreal takes care of business. Hopefully, just the beggining!!!!!!
Thx guys. My friend Pucks could pick winners without any work at all. I could call this guy on his way home from work and he wouldn't even know who was playing yet. I would give him the match ups and he would tell me in depth who should be the winner. Just a great hockey mind.
And YES Montreal takes care of business. Hopefully, just the beggining!!!!!!
