RULES: 1. Post your single best play. If you post more than one I will not count it. No Parlays! 2. I will except everything but 3 ways, grand salami, second and third period props. 3. I will post the top cappers daily, which will be determined by units won. 4. Do not post after game time. 5. Please post your own lines and be honest. 6.
If their is a error with your record than post what it should be on
next's day thread and I will double check. I will not check anything
more than last night's thread so it is your responsibility to keep track
of your record. 7. All games will be recorded as 100 units. 8. Try to be an active poster. If you are a dead beat than I may remove you from the list. 9. If there is an error with your record just simply post your findings and I will double check it. 10.ONLY POST TODAY'S GAMESl 11.
If you lose more than 1000 you will be placed on the Top Cappers to
Fade List. If you get your balance back to zero than you will be removed
from the list. 12.
If you have trouble posting because of the site having problems than
just e-mail me or message me with your plays before game time and I will
give you credit.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Updates coming today........
RULES: 1. Post your single best play. If you post more than one I will not count it. No Parlays! 2. I will except everything but 3 ways, grand salami, second and third period props. 3. I will post the top cappers daily, which will be determined by units won. 4. Do not post after game time. 5. Please post your own lines and be honest. 6.
If their is a error with your record than post what it should be on
next's day thread and I will double check. I will not check anything
more than last night's thread so it is your responsibility to keep track
of your record. 7. All games will be recorded as 100 units. 8. Try to be an active poster. If you are a dead beat than I may remove you from the list. 9. If there is an error with your record just simply post your findings and I will double check it. 10.ONLY POST TODAY'S GAMESl 11.
If you lose more than 1000 you will be placed on the Top Cappers to
Fade List. If you get your balance back to zero than you will be removed
from the list. 12.
If you have trouble posting because of the site having problems than
just e-mail me or message me with your plays before game time and I will
give you credit.
Lucan 14-13 -304 I doubled checked your record and here is what I found. As of Nov 2 you posted your record as 11 - 11 -335 which I agree. Here are your plays: Nov 2 Philadelphia Won YOU DID NOT POST A LINE THAT DAY WHICH CAUSED THE ERROR. You later posted it at +117 12-11 -218 Nov 3 Det -165 Loss 12-12 -383 Nov 4 Dallas -122 Won 13-12 -283 Nov 5 LA -126 Loss 13-13 -409 nov 6 Cal +105 W 14-13 -304
Lucan 14-13 -304 I doubled checked your record and here is what I found. As of Nov 2 you posted your record as 11 - 11 -335 which I agree. Here are your plays: Nov 2 Philadelphia Won YOU DID NOT POST A LINE THAT DAY WHICH CAUSED THE ERROR. You later posted it at +117 12-11 -218 Nov 3 Det -165 Loss 12-12 -383 Nov 4 Dallas -122 Won 13-12 -283 Nov 5 LA -126 Loss 13-13 -409 nov 6 Cal +105 W 14-13 -304