Never been much of a futures player in Hockey except once you get to the playoffs or if its IIHF related so I don't have any future plays. Not often I play a player prop but if you isolate on a couple of teams I can see how you could extract some value. Past history yields pretty even regular season results for myself. Maybe I end up a couple of units or vice versa. The key with me is that I'm pretty streaky. Gotta know when to hop on and when to fade. My threads are all weekly but will keep an accurate record with + / - units. I periodically also will be making wagers on 4 European Leagues to be decided. I've been following a bunch so its just a case of which 4 do I have the strongest feel for from a handicapping perspective. In addition I'll also be making wagers on the AHL, PWHL and possibly junior (QMJHL, OHL, WHL). Still think there is value in the PWHL but book makers are catching up. Wishing everyone a profitable year
September 29
For me I think both the Panthers and Hurricanes will get after it in the 1st period. The last 3 Stanley Cup champions are represented in this game. You know the Panthers want their title back and will absolutely want to make a statement. I lean Panthers ML for the game (ot included) and also ML for the 1st period. I like the O2 in the 1P at +156 or Panthers 1P -0.5 +193. Going with the better payday.
Panthers 1P -0.5 +193 (1u to win 1.93u)
We'll see how this play goes. I don't have a feel for the other games except maybe the Blackhawks / Golden Knights. Nothing worth betting yet anyways.
Enjoy the games today everyone
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2026-27 0W / 0L / 0P (0.00u)
Never been much of a futures player in Hockey except once you get to the playoffs or if its IIHF related so I don't have any future plays. Not often I play a player prop but if you isolate on a couple of teams I can see how you could extract some value. Past history yields pretty even regular season results for myself. Maybe I end up a couple of units or vice versa. The key with me is that I'm pretty streaky. Gotta know when to hop on and when to fade. My threads are all weekly but will keep an accurate record with + / - units. I periodically also will be making wagers on 4 European Leagues to be decided. I've been following a bunch so its just a case of which 4 do I have the strongest feel for from a handicapping perspective. In addition I'll also be making wagers on the AHL, PWHL and possibly junior (QMJHL, OHL, WHL). Still think there is value in the PWHL but book makers are catching up. Wishing everyone a profitable year
September 29
For me I think both the Panthers and Hurricanes will get after it in the 1st period. The last 3 Stanley Cup champions are represented in this game. You know the Panthers want their title back and will absolutely want to make a statement. I lean Panthers ML for the game (ot included) and also ML for the 1st period. I like the O2 in the 1P at +156 or Panthers 1P -0.5 +193. Going with the better payday.
Panthers 1P -0.5 +193 (1u to win 1.93u)
We'll see how this play goes. I don't have a feel for the other games except maybe the Blackhawks / Golden Knights. Nothing worth betting yet anyways.