General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380).
Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight.
remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices.
good luck.
Well I don't know about the rest of you but I would think your situations would be similar... I only have one book that I can bet on that has everything under the sun on it, every sport, every bet you can think of.... sure if I want a straight bet on say MNF then I have options on different people that will take that bet... but If I want other bets I only have one option.....
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380).
Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight.
remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices.
good luck.
Well I don't know about the rest of you but I would think your situations would be similar... I only have one book that I can bet on that has everything under the sun on it, every sport, every bet you can think of.... sure if I want a straight bet on say MNF then I have options on different people that will take that bet... but If I want other bets I only have one option.....
Money management people. Money management....
Money management people. Money management....
[Quote
what the.. really.. i got +250
So you are saying that I am lying that I get $4.20 to $4.80 offered for every draw?
Be careful with your response, you wouldn't want to get embaresssed by someone half your age.
The odds are out there, any half decent sports investor would track them down.
[Quote
what the.. really.. i got +250
So you are saying that I am lying that I get $4.20 to $4.80 offered for every draw?
Be careful with your response, you wouldn't want to get embaresssed by someone half your age.
The odds are out there, any half decent sports investor would track them down.
Ignore him, his prices are way off. Nowhere close.
So you are saying that I am lying that I get $4.20 to $4.80 offered for every draw?
Be careful with your response, you wouldn't want to get embaresssed by someone half your age.
The odds are out there, any half decent sports investor would track them down.
Ignore him, his prices are way off. Nowhere close.
So you are saying that I am lying that I get $4.20 to $4.80 offered for every draw?
Be careful with your response, you wouldn't want to get embaresssed by someone half your age.
The odds are out there, any half decent sports investor would track them down.
so if we had say San Jose at $1.87 and NYI at $1.95 would you expect the draw to be paying $4.35?
https://www.sportingbet.com.au/ice-hockey-nhl/9466112/d/san-jose-sharks-new-york-islanders
Also before you say that's an Australian site I won't be able to invest with them, I have friends in the USA and Canada that have got around this and do bet. It can be done. No need for insults my friend, just trying to help out everyone here with some sound money management advice.
so if we had say San Jose at $1.87 and NYI at $1.95 would you expect the draw to be paying $4.35?
https://www.sportingbet.com.au/ice-hockey-nhl/9466112/d/san-jose-sharks-new-york-islanders
Also before you say that's an Australian site I won't be able to invest with them, I have friends in the USA and Canada that have got around this and do bet. It can be done. No need for insults my friend, just trying to help out everyone here with some sound money management advice.
Also I must apologise I didn't mean to come across as a troll, although I realise I have.
I just took exception to your posts claiming there is only one way to make money from investing in sports. There are several different methods General, the methods you post is your way and a safe way of doing so, but not the only way.
Good luck to you moving forward.
Also I must apologise I didn't mean to come across as a troll, although I realise I have.
I just took exception to your posts claiming there is only one way to make money from investing in sports. There are several different methods General, the methods you post is your way and a safe way of doing so, but not the only way.
Good luck to you moving forward.
Be careful with your response, you wouldn't want to get embaresssed by someone half your age.
Be careful with your response, you wouldn't want to get embaresssed by someone half your age.
Today's Plays: Thursday October 16th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
Im curious because the odds here in Denmark are way different that the ones General posted..
Today's Plays: Thursday October 16th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
Im curious because the odds here in Denmark are way different that the ones General posted..
Im curious because the odds here in Denmark are way different that the ones General posted..
Im curious because the odds here in Denmark are way different that the ones General posted..
Today's Plays: Thursday October 16th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
Today's Plays: Thursday October 16th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380).
Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight.
remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices.
good luck.
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380).
Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight.
remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices.
good luck.
Ignore him, his prices are way off. Nowhere close.
So you are saying that I am lying that I get $4.20 to $4.80 offered for every draw?
Be careful with your response, you wouldn't want to get embaresssed by someone half your age.
The odds are out there, any half decent sports investor would track them down.
Ignore him, his prices are way off. Nowhere close.
So you are saying that I am lying that I get $4.20 to $4.80 offered for every draw?
Be careful with your response, you wouldn't want to get embaresssed by someone half your age.
The odds are out there, any half decent sports investor would track them down.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,277
- PART DEUX 221
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,111
- Cleveland Bettors 2,656
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
- Thursday 10/01/2026 755
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,176
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,148
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,587
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.