Wow Edmonton is absolute garbage. Surprised they suck this bad still.
3-1 still decent.
Going to bed gentleman. Will update tomorrow and add tomorrows picks.
I honestly thought it would be 3-1 or 4-1 LAK over EDM. Agreed indeed; EDM=Garbage. Otherwise, great picks! Thanks for increasing my profits for the night! I look forward to following along this season. GL
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Wow Edmonton is absolute garbage. Surprised they suck this bad still.
3-1 still decent.
Going to bed gentleman. Will update tomorrow and add tomorrows picks.
I honestly thought it would be 3-1 or 4-1 LAK over EDM. Agreed indeed; EDM=Garbage. Otherwise, great picks! Thanks for increasing my profits for the night! I look forward to following along this season. GL
The fact they continue to draft forwards with top picks is just hard to believe. Goalies will get the blame but they are such a bad defensive team that don't think it matters who is in the nets.
We should stop eating bananas.
The fact they continue to draft forwards with top picks is just hard to believe. Goalies will get the blame but they are such a bad defensive team that don't think it matters who is in the nets.
Good night going 3/4, +1.97 units. Close call on the over in Columbus, but it's part of capping. That is why I hate the +1.5 dog puckline. You are covering the +1.5 then the empty netter. On the flip side empty nets are great for puck lines and overs. Edmonton is pathetic.
ANA@PHI OVER 5.5 1.90 (-110) - WIN $190
DAL@CLB OVER 5.5 2.14 (+116) - WIN $214
SJ ML 1.93 (-107) - WIN $193
EDM@LA UNDER 5 2.13 (+113) - LOSE $100
Overall cost of bets: $400
Overall winnings: $597
Overall profit: +$197, +1.97 units
Record to Date: 12W - 11L
Starting Bankroll: $10,000
Current Bankroll: $10,449
Total Profit in $: +$449
Total Profit in Units: +4.49 units
So after the first week in the new season, 7 days of betting NHL, we are up 4.49 units. We were flat betting $100 per game which resulted in a profit of $449. Not bad for week 1.
Back soon with today's picks.
Thanks for the kind words gentlemen.
Good night going 3/4, +1.97 units. Close call on the over in Columbus, but it's part of capping. That is why I hate the +1.5 dog puckline. You are covering the +1.5 then the empty netter. On the flip side empty nets are great for puck lines and overs. Edmonton is pathetic.
ANA@PHI OVER 5.5 1.90 (-110) - WIN $190
DAL@CLB OVER 5.5 2.14 (+116) - WIN $214
SJ ML 1.93 (-107) - WIN $193
EDM@LA UNDER 5 2.13 (+113) - LOSE $100
Overall cost of bets: $400
Overall winnings: $597
Overall profit: +$197, +1.97 units
Record to Date: 12W - 11L
Starting Bankroll: $10,000
Current Bankroll: $10,449
Total Profit in $: +$449
Total Profit in Units: +4.49 units
So after the first week in the new season, 7 days of betting NHL, we are up 4.49 units. We were flat betting $100 per game which resulted in a profit of $449. Not bad for week 1.
Today's Plays: Wednesday October 15th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
BOS@DET - TIE 3.87 (+287)
CAL@CHI OVER 5.5 1.94 (-106)
ARI@EDM OVER 5.5 2.06 (+106)
Please exercise bankroll management. I hope nobody saw the 3-0 start to last night, then went big on the LA under. Just bet the same each game no matter the odds. This week I bet ties, puck lines, dogs, favorites, and despite a 12-11 record, I am up 4.49 units. There will be days of 5-0, and days of 0-5. So just stick to the plan. Flat bet 1 unit ($100 in this case) per game and you WILL make money over the long run. Patience my friends.
Good luck guys!
Today's Plays: Wednesday October 15th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
BOS@DET - TIE 3.87 (+287)
CAL@CHI OVER 5.5 1.94 (-106)
ARI@EDM OVER 5.5 2.06 (+106)
Please exercise bankroll management. I hope nobody saw the 3-0 start to last night, then went big on the LA under. Just bet the same each game no matter the odds. This week I bet ties, puck lines, dogs, favorites, and despite a 12-11 record, I am up 4.49 units. There will be days of 5-0, and days of 0-5. So just stick to the plan. Flat bet 1 unit ($100 in this case) per game and you WILL make money over the long run. Patience my friends.
Yes when betting a TIE, the result is before OT. Tied after regulation. Some books have it under prop bet "Will this game go into overtime".
I don't like betting against a team that gets blown out the night before. Hockey is funny. I can promise you EDM is embarrassed and PHX is no power house. Both teams can score, and EDM defense is terrible. Over to me is the +EV play vs. -200 Phx ml.
Yes when betting a TIE, the result is before OT. Tied after regulation. Some books have it under prop bet "Will this game go into overtime".
I don't like betting against a team that gets blown out the night before. Hockey is funny. I can promise you EDM is embarrassed and PHX is no power house. Both teams can score, and EDM defense is terrible. Over to me is the +EV play vs. -200 Phx ml.
Today's Plays: Wednesday October 15th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
BOS@DET - TIE 3.87 (+287)
CAL@CHI OVER 5.5 1.94 (-106)
ARI@EDM OVER 5.5 2.06 (+106)
Please exercise bankroll management. I hope nobody saw the 3-0 start to last night, then went big on the LA under. Just bet the same each game no matter the odds. This week I bet ties, puck lines, dogs, favorites, and despite a 12-11 record, I am up 4.49 units. There will be days of 5-0, and days of 0-5. So just stick to the plan. Flat bet 1 unit ($100 in this case) per game and you WILL make money over the long run. Patience my friends.
Good luck guys!
OK General so if I hear you correctly, we should take your picks and parlay them up, down, sideways and across sport with your NFL selections?
Quote Originally Posted by GeneralSharp:
Today's Plays: Wednesday October 15th, 2014: All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.
BOS@DET - TIE 3.87 (+287)
CAL@CHI OVER 5.5 1.94 (-106)
ARI@EDM OVER 5.5 2.06 (+106)
Please exercise bankroll management. I hope nobody saw the 3-0 start to last night, then went big on the LA under. Just bet the same each game no matter the odds. This week I bet ties, puck lines, dogs, favorites, and despite a 12-11 record, I am up 4.49 units. There will be days of 5-0, and days of 0-5. So just stick to the plan. Flat bet 1 unit ($100 in this case) per game and you WILL make money over the long run. Patience my friends.
Good luck guys!
OK General so if I hear you correctly, we should take your picks and parlay them up, down, sideways and across sport with your NFL selections?
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380). Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight. remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices. good luck.
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380). Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight. remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices. good luck.
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380). Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight. remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices. good luck.
what the.. really.. i got +250
Quote Originally Posted by rivermonsterz:
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380). Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight. remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices. good luck.
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380). Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight. remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices. good luck.
The price i got was very good. I bet on Pinnacle and get the best lines. Not all ties are +320 to +380. Sure maybe big dogs vs. heavy favorites you will find +320 to +380. Boston at Detroit was going to be a tight match hence the lower tie price.
Quote Originally Posted by rivermonsterz:
You should probably shop around for better prices on the tie bet. I get anywhere from $4.20 - $4.80. (+320 to +380). Not having a go, just saying you are getting ripped off. 1/2 a unit or $50 tonight. remember as you stated general money management is they key, this includes shopping around for the BEST prices. good luck.
The price i got was very good. I bet on Pinnacle and get the best lines. Not all ties are +320 to +380. Sure maybe big dogs vs. heavy favorites you will find +320 to +380. Boston at Detroit was going to be a tight match hence the lower tie price.