Appreciating your input alot, and I love that you are out with your picks so early, makes it easy for someone as me in Denmark to still be able to follow when I cant stay up everyday till the games start!
General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks
Appreciating your input alot, and I love that you are out with your picks so early, makes it easy for someone as me in Denmark to still be able to follow when I cant stay up everyday till the games start!
Appreciating your input alot, and I love that you are out with your picks so early, makes it easy for someone as me in Denmark to still be able to follow when I cant stay up everyday till the games start!
I want to move to Denmark Anton !!!
I was reading about Denmark and the life Style over there and the well educated peaple !!
I want to move to Denmark Anton !!!
I was reading about Denmark and the life Style over there and the well educated peaple !!
General, can I ask you what has been your average profit per season in NHL?
I believe Gen said he was up 150 units last NHL season.... im sure he will chime in. My bookie text'd me yesterday wondering WTF a 3 way draw was and if it always paid +300....lol General Sharp getting all the books beat and confused!!
General, can I ask you what has been your average profit per season in NHL?
I believe Gen said he was up 150 units last NHL season.... im sure he will chime in. My bookie text'd me yesterday wondering WTF a 3 way draw was and if it always paid +300....lol General Sharp getting all the books beat and confused!!
Im completely stumped on Pinnacle offering both Under 5 and 5.5 on the same bet. Cant figure out how this bet works. IF you got a minute let me know. Im stumped. Thanks!
It's an "Asian Handicap" line very popular in soccer betting.Or an under 5 1/4 line.If the game lands on 5 you push the 5 and half your wager wins on the under 5.5.If the game lands on 4 or under both parts of your bet win.But trust me you pay for it with excessive juice.Hope that helps
Im completely stumped on Pinnacle offering both Under 5 and 5.5 on the same bet. Cant figure out how this bet works. IF you got a minute let me know. Im stumped. Thanks!
It's an "Asian Handicap" line very popular in soccer betting.Or an under 5 1/4 line.If the game lands on 5 you push the 5 and half your wager wins on the under 5.5.If the game lands on 4 or under both parts of your bet win.But trust me you pay for it with excessive juice.Hope that helps
No problem Antondk. Best of luck
No problem Antondk. Best of luck
It's an "Asian Handicap" line very popular in soccer betting.Or an under 5 1/4 line.If the game lands on 5 you push the 5 and half your wager wins on the under 5.5.If the game lands on 4 or under both parts of your bet win.But trust me you pay for it with excessive juice.Hope that helps
It's an "Asian Handicap" line very popular in soccer betting.Or an under 5 1/4 line.If the game lands on 5 you push the 5 and half your wager wins on the under 5.5.If the game lands on 4 or under both parts of your bet win.But trust me you pay for it with excessive juice.Hope that helps
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,270
- PART DEUX 218
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,110
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- Cleveland Bettors 2,642
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,209
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,131
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,143
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
