Thank Leaffan. Agreed.
General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks
Thank Leaffan. Agreed.
Thank Leaffan. Agreed.
much easier for your state of mind.
those emotional highs and lows you get during the game are not needed when you add in the emotional highs and lows of the season on the whole.
just curious sharp, do you suppourt any teams? And if so does it affect your capping?
I decided a long time ago to not suppourt or go for any teams so as not to affect my betting.
much easier for your state of mind.
those emotional highs and lows you get during the game are not needed when you add in the emotional highs and lows of the season on the whole.
just curious sharp, do you suppourt any teams? And if so does it affect your capping?
I decided a long time ago to not suppourt or go for any teams so as not to affect my betting.
If u had to put a three teamer Pl parlay in who would u go with I'm currently 3-10 on my pl parlays they r great payouts I've been lucky I always put a few in for kicks but would love ur input Gen? The way I c it it usually pays anywhere depending on odds anywhere from 25-1 to 30-1,it definitely can b worth it
If u had to put a three teamer Pl parlay in who would u go with I'm currently 3-10 on my pl parlays they r great payouts I've been lucky I always put a few in for kicks but would love ur input Gen? The way I c it it usually pays anywhere depending on odds anywhere from 25-1 to 30-1,it definitely can b worth it
Tried to post earlier, but covers was frozen.
Tried to post earlier, but covers was frozen.
And does it happen that you change your mind later on about some play you made earlier? I can see Calgary for example, odds on ML raised from 2.38 to 2.47. What i wanted to ask is, are there some news about certain game that makes odds higher since you made your plays or that's just a reflection of bets made by public, where most of the money goes on, for example, Montreal ML, so it automatically raises odds on Calgary ML?
Will appreciate any answer!
And good luck to everyone, let's hope we get back on a winning track guys!
And does it happen that you change your mind later on about some play you made earlier? I can see Calgary for example, odds on ML raised from 2.38 to 2.47. What i wanted to ask is, are there some news about certain game that makes odds higher since you made your plays or that's just a reflection of bets made by public, where most of the money goes on, for example, Montreal ML, so it automatically raises odds on Calgary ML?
Will appreciate any answer!
And good luck to everyone, let's hope we get back on a winning track guys!
Thanks for the info Gen, I have a 6team parlay, half a unit that pays 17 units, started with Indy last night and 5 open spots. My bookie changed his parlays to not include any ML in 4+ team parlays and limited the dogs to one or two. It is a friend of mine and he keeps the books for a few of us and he didn't want to have to worry about paying out 1k or more on a 20 to 50 dollar parlay. So they limited it to a 50 max and the number of dogs and ML etc. I put NO (nba) - 4 in there for today and was thinking about that PL because as someone else said it does pay out good with a few dogs in there.
Thanks for the info Gen, I have a 6team parlay, half a unit that pays 17 units, started with Indy last night and 5 open spots. My bookie changed his parlays to not include any ML in 4+ team parlays and limited the dogs to one or two. It is a friend of mine and he keeps the books for a few of us and he didn't want to have to worry about paying out 1k or more on a 20 to 50 dollar parlay. So they limited it to a 50 max and the number of dogs and ML etc. I put NO (nba) - 4 in there for today and was thinking about that PL because as someone else said it does pay out good with a few dogs in there.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,343
- Friday 10/02/2026 907
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,432
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,276
- PART DEUX 282
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,254
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,449
- Week 5 Money 7,397
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,685
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,595
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
