Posted:
#626
Today's Plays: Tuesday October 28th, 2014 - All lines are from Pinnacle Sports at the time of post.*
Big night. 7 single bets, and 1 parlay.
LAK ML 1.86 (-116)
OTT@CLB OVER 5.5 2.05 (+105)
TB PL -1.5 2.93 (+193)
SJ ML 1.93 (-105)
ANA@CHI TIE 3.89 (+289)
STL@DAL TIE 3.81 (+281)
MTL@CAL TIE 3.50 (+250) - *I had to bet this at bet365 as it was not available at Pinnacle yet.
Parlay Special: This is a very, very rare play, but I absolutely love
this parlay. I do parlays very rarely in NHL, but once in awhile I will
combine a few big favorite plays with some soft lines (SJ, LAK). I will keep parlay records and profit separate from the overall results. If you are not comfortable putting a unit on this, then don't. Understand this is a high risk play and if you don't have a large bankroll don't bet it. Also recognize this isn't a traditional Vegas parlay where you get 20-25:1+ odds on a 5 teamer. These are all ML picks including OT so thus the payouts are smaller.
5 game parlay:
LAK ML 1.86
TOR ML 1.45
TB ML 1.66
SJ ML 1.93
VAN ML 1.46
12.61 payout (+1161)
Good luck guys. 1 unit on each single and 1 unit on the parlay. If you want to bet 0.10 units on the parlay to control the variance then do so. Personally, I have 100+ units so I am taking a small shot. Nothing wrong with a rare parlay if you keep it under control.
Good luck guys.
