Tip of the day for all bettors. Do your own homework, cap your own games and don't bet your hard earned money on someone else's picks. Advice is nice but when it comes down to my money I'll make my own decisions. Relying on someone to make you money is like listening to a banker. Banks are not in business to make you money, they're in business to make money for the bank.
General Sharps 2014-2015 NHL Picks
Tip of the day for all bettors. Do your own homework, cap your own games and don't bet your hard earned money on someone else's picks. Advice is nice but when it comes down to my money I'll make my own decisions. Relying on someone to make you money is like listening to a banker. Banks are not in business to make you money, they're in business to make money for the bank.
Tip of the day for all bettors. Do your own homework, cap your own games and don't bet your hard earned money on someone else's picks. Advice is nice but when it comes down to my money I'll make my own decisions. Relying on someone to make you money is like listening to a banker. Banks are not in business to make you money, they're in business to make money for the bank.
Have a beer, have a few days off if need be.
After going up quite a substantial amount of units after 2 weeks, I have since lost about a quarter of my profit, a friend who follows another capper on twitter has also seen a week of marginal losses.
Luckily the season is young, most teams haven't even played 10 games yet.
In my opinion the most fruitful times for profit are ahead of us once we can start getting better reads on teams.
Have a beer, have a few days off if need be.
After going up quite a substantial amount of units after 2 weeks, I have since lost about a quarter of my profit, a friend who follows another capper on twitter has also seen a week of marginal losses.
Luckily the season is young, most teams haven't even played 10 games yet.
In my opinion the most fruitful times for profit are ahead of us once we can start getting better reads on teams.
But I really think you should have tomorrow off general.
Big card tomorrow, I don't think its a wise idea to play it after the last few days, as you said no rush its a grind, take a breather, go for a walk, watch the royals beat the giants, read a book, just get the mind away from the betting for a few days.
But I really think you should have tomorrow off general.
Big card tomorrow, I don't think its a wise idea to play it after the last few days, as you said no rush its a grind, take a breather, go for a walk, watch the royals beat the giants, read a book, just get the mind away from the betting for a few days.
Tip of the day for all bettors. Do your own homework, cap your own games and don't bet your hard earned money on someone else's picks. Advice is nice but when it comes down to my money I'll make my own decisions. Relying on someone to make you money is like listening to a banker. Banks are not in business to make you money, they're in business to make money for the bank.
I disagree, there is nothing wrong with taking General's bets pick by pick. There is a reason why he makes the bets he does and he has 20+ years of experience watching and being profitable off this sport.
I don't really get why people are bitching and whining on this thread. General told us from the beginning that it is a long season and that there will be winning and losing sessions.
If you followed General's advice from the beginning then you should have nothing to complain about. Pick a bankroll that isn't going to be end of the world if its lost and flat bet 1% of that bankroll on every pick. I've done that, and everyone else that has done that is sitting pretty right now.
General doesn't owe anybody anything. He takes time out of his day to help us make money so show some respect and gratitude. Ultimately, everybody is responsible for there own bank account. Quit acting like babies.
Tip of the day for all bettors. Do your own homework, cap your own games and don't bet your hard earned money on someone else's picks. Advice is nice but when it comes down to my money I'll make my own decisions. Relying on someone to make you money is like listening to a banker. Banks are not in business to make you money, they're in business to make money for the bank.
I disagree, there is nothing wrong with taking General's bets pick by pick. There is a reason why he makes the bets he does and he has 20+ years of experience watching and being profitable off this sport.
I don't really get why people are bitching and whining on this thread. General told us from the beginning that it is a long season and that there will be winning and losing sessions.
If you followed General's advice from the beginning then you should have nothing to complain about. Pick a bankroll that isn't going to be end of the world if its lost and flat bet 1% of that bankroll on every pick. I've done that, and everyone else that has done that is sitting pretty right now.
General doesn't owe anybody anything. He takes time out of his day to help us make money so show some respect and gratitude. Ultimately, everybody is responsible for there own bank account. Quit acting like babies.
Hi General, Thx for all your work and posting , I have followed the baseball and came over to nhl now. Baseball turned out not to good, you never had final totals but on the lines that I got it was a losing experience, Nhl is now not going well, BUT I KNOW YOU WILL TURN IT AROUND, IGNORE THE STUPID COMMENTS, BUT IF IT DOES FINALLY GET TO YOU AND YOU MOVE ON SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
You are a 1st class guy and I thank you again good luck moving forward Pete upstate ny
Hi General, Thx for all your work and posting , I have followed the baseball and came over to nhl now. Baseball turned out not to good, you never had final totals but on the lines that I got it was a losing experience, Nhl is now not going well, BUT I KNOW YOU WILL TURN IT AROUND, IGNORE THE STUPID COMMENTS, BUT IF IT DOES FINALLY GET TO YOU AND YOU MOVE ON SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
You are a 1st class guy and I thank you again good luck moving forward Pete upstate ny
General,
General,
Hey Sharp! Dramatic thread: Cultist, honey, vinegar, clueless tailers, pied-pipers, pensioners, college students, crusaders, pretenders, azzholes, bottom feeders, amateurs, professionals, novice commentary, experienced commentary, virtualizers, monopoly money players, $10 wagers, $30 unit players, it's all here fellas, enjoy the entertainment. follow at your own discretion, nobody is twisting your arm, or shoving a broomstick up your azz to tune in. are you brain dead? or unable to contribute NHL knowledge on an intellectual handicapping level? this is an open forum where opinion is valued, bashing is not, just simply "go somewhere else" and play. take your commentary with you. please by all means General; continue, you comprehend loss, and know how to deal with it, others (with negative commentary) are lost in concept, and have no understanging what integrity means.
lets talk Reverse-PuckLine plays
Hey Sharp! Dramatic thread: Cultist, honey, vinegar, clueless tailers, pied-pipers, pensioners, college students, crusaders, pretenders, azzholes, bottom feeders, amateurs, professionals, novice commentary, experienced commentary, virtualizers, monopoly money players, $10 wagers, $30 unit players, it's all here fellas, enjoy the entertainment. follow at your own discretion, nobody is twisting your arm, or shoving a broomstick up your azz to tune in. are you brain dead? or unable to contribute NHL knowledge on an intellectual handicapping level? this is an open forum where opinion is valued, bashing is not, just simply "go somewhere else" and play. take your commentary with you. please by all means General; continue, you comprehend loss, and know how to deal with it, others (with negative commentary) are lost in concept, and have no understanging what integrity means.
lets talk Reverse-PuckLine plays
All of this non-sense in this thread has to stop.
All of this non-sense in this thread has to stop.
Tip of the day for all bettors. Do your own homework, cap your own games and don't bet your hard earned money on someone else's picks. Advice is nice but when it comes down to my money I'll make my own decisions. Relying on someone to make you money is like listening to a banker. Banks are not in business to make you money, they're in business to make money for the bank.
Tip of the day for all bettors. Do your own homework, cap your own games and don't bet your hard earned money on someone else's picks. Advice is nice but when it comes down to my money I'll make my own decisions. Relying on someone to make you money is like listening to a banker. Banks are not in business to make you money, they're in business to make money for the bank.
Well said, way to much bull crap in here. If you don't like the picks don't pick them. Don't complain when they fall short. You don't hear a word when the Gen is winning. Stay committed sharp, it will come around. As far as all the crap, you guys should pick your own tickets. It's a long season stay the course and I am sure we will have another winning season as previously said money management. You don't see the general getting excited.
Keep posting general there is a lot of us inherently who follow and appreciate your efforts.
Here's to many winning nights ahead
Well said, way to much bull crap in here. If you don't like the picks don't pick them. Don't complain when they fall short. You don't hear a word when the Gen is winning. Stay committed sharp, it will come around. As far as all the crap, you guys should pick your own tickets. It's a long season stay the course and I am sure we will have another winning season as previously said money management. You don't see the general getting excited.
Keep posting general there is a lot of us inherently who follow and appreciate your efforts.
Here's to many winning nights ahead
The law of large numbers applies to repeatable experiments like flipping a coin or rolling a pair of dice. It does not apply to capping sports games.
The law of large numbers applies to repeatable experiments like flipping a coin or rolling a pair of dice. It does not apply to capping sports games.
Can someone explain how the Maple Leafs (3-4-1) are -220 vs the Sabers (2-7) on Tuesday? I realize Buffalo is a bad team but the line seems a little high for a team of Toronto's caliber.
Can someone explain how the Maple Leafs (3-4-1) are -220 vs the Sabers (2-7) on Tuesday? I realize Buffalo is a bad team but the line seems a little high for a team of Toronto's caliber.
Can someone explain how the Maple Leafs (3-4-1) are -220 vs the Sabers (2-7) on Tuesday? I realize Buffalo is a bad team but the line seems a little high for a team of Toronto's caliber.
So I'm kinda new to NHL wagering and trying to understand the logic behind the lines. I keep hearing that Buffalo sucks but they have managed to win 2 games and Toronto is only 3-4-1. What drives -220 price? Looking for some basic insight so I can learn how these games are handicapped. Thanks!
Can someone explain how the Maple Leafs (3-4-1) are -220 vs the Sabers (2-7) on Tuesday? I realize Buffalo is a bad team but the line seems a little high for a team of Toronto's caliber.
So I'm kinda new to NHL wagering and trying to understand the logic behind the lines. I keep hearing that Buffalo sucks but they have managed to win 2 games and Toronto is only 3-4-1. What drives -220 price? Looking for some basic insight so I can learn how these games are handicapped. Thanks!
Can someone explain how the Maple Leafs (3-4-1) are -220 vs the Sabers (2-7) on Tuesday? I realize Buffalo is a bad team but the line seems a little high for a team of Toronto's caliber.
Can someone explain how the Maple Leafs (3-4-1) are -220 vs the Sabers (2-7) on Tuesday? I realize Buffalo is a bad team but the line seems a little high for a team of Toronto's caliber.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,337
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,148
- PART DEUX 236
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,123
- Week 5 Money 6,869
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,130
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,409
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
