Keep up the great work General ... It is a long season and the people that are coming on here and speaking out against you are just looking for the quick money and do not really understand what it takes to be as good as you have been for so many years running. Im with you for the long haul buddy, keep it up!!!!
Keep up the great work General ... It is a long season and the people that are coming on here and speaking out against you are just looking for the quick money and do not really understand what it takes to be as good as you have been for so many years running. Im with you for the long haul buddy, keep it up!!!!
Sharp, a momentum shift, happens to the best, as well as the degenerated. hitting the wall is no big deal, however, a meltdown is reason for concern, and adjustment to variance, your still ahead, and until your not, recovery is still an option. keep it smooth. you'll skate out of this by the weekend, I'll give 4/1 odds, any takers?
Sharp, a momentum shift, happens to the best, as well as the degenerated. hitting the wall is no big deal, however, a meltdown is reason for concern, and adjustment to variance, your still ahead, and until your not, recovery is still an option. keep it smooth. you'll skate out of this by the weekend, I'll give 4/1 odds, any takers?
Glad to get the late gift from VAN! Actually not that far off from a winning day we were right in the hunt until the end on CHI (leading 2-1 after 2nd period) and COL (lost in final minute of OT). Let's get it today!
Glad to get the late gift from VAN! Actually not that far off from a winning day we were right in the hunt until the end on CHI (leading 2-1 after 2nd period) and COL (lost in final minute of OT). Let's get it today!
First post here, thanks for the picks Sharp -- registered this account to hopefully give you some good luck! I'm down to $20 because I broke a few of my rules (and your rules) this weekend, but this is a good opportunity to test my self control and lower my flat bets.
Cheers to a good week.
First post here, thanks for the picks Sharp -- registered this account to hopefully give you some good luck! I'm down to $20 because I broke a few of my rules (and your rules) this weekend, but this is a good opportunity to test my self control and lower my flat bets.
General, I have been following you all season. I appreciate you posting your picks and I am glad no one is bashing you right now. Every capper will go through a cold streak. I, along with many others are still grateful for your posts. Looking forward to the rest of the season! Thanks Gen!
General, I have been following you all season. I appreciate you posting your picks and I am glad no one is bashing you right now. Every capper will go through a cold streak. I, along with many others are still grateful for your posts. Looking forward to the rest of the season! Thanks Gen!
Keep your head up General and keep doing your thing! The ones bashing you don't understand a thing about betting or bankroll management. They don't understand the time you put into all this to help others out! The ones that roll with you really appreciate all you do!
Keep your head up General and keep doing your thing! The ones bashing you don't understand a thing about betting or bankroll management. They don't understand the time you put into all this to help others out! The ones that roll with you really appreciate all you do!
Sharp been viewing this thread throughout the season and respect what you've been doing and your way of going about all your plays and money management. Slumps happen throughout the course of the season and you'll bounce back.
Just something that caught my eye today that didn't really make sense to me but maybe you have your reasons behind it…
You're playing Under 5 and a tie in the Minny/NYR game…
Don't those kind of cancel each other out.. Since the only way would would win both is if the game goes to overtime at 1-1 or 0-0…?
Either team scores 2 then one of those wagers are either pushed or a L. If it goes to OT 2-2 your under is a push (nothing wrong with a push) and if it goes to overtime 3-3 then the under is dead. What I'm saying is the only way you win both is if it goes to overtime 1-1 or 0-0 and the chances of that are extremely low.. Just wondering your reasoning.
Best of luck tonight and rest of year. I'll continue to follow closely.
Sharp been viewing this thread throughout the season and respect what you've been doing and your way of going about all your plays and money management. Slumps happen throughout the course of the season and you'll bounce back.
Just something that caught my eye today that didn't really make sense to me but maybe you have your reasons behind it…
You're playing Under 5 and a tie in the Minny/NYR game…
Don't those kind of cancel each other out.. Since the only way would would win both is if the game goes to overtime at 1-1 or 0-0…?
Either team scores 2 then one of those wagers are either pushed or a L. If it goes to OT 2-2 your under is a push (nothing wrong with a push) and if it goes to overtime 3-3 then the under is dead. What I'm saying is the only way you win both is if it goes to overtime 1-1 or 0-0 and the chances of that are extremely low.. Just wondering your reasoning.
Best of luck tonight and rest of year. I'll continue to follow closely.
Im off gen, it seems you are doing this on purpose TIE and Under 5.0 on the same game. Its just ridiculous.
See you Gen.
You know, I can take some heat here and there. This comment is absolute stupidity. Good riddance. First of all, if you think I am here to intentionally lose people money, you are an idiot. Despite a bad week, I have still posted an overall profit on the season and spent a lot of my time helping people answer questions about overall handicapping.
When teams tie, it is usually because of a low scoring, tight checking game. Usually 0-0, 1-1 going into OT. 2-2 into OT is very common and results in a push on the bet, and a win in the TIE. You need to wake the hell up and understand what variance is.
Quote Originally Posted by Tepetitan:
Im off gen, it seems you are doing this on purpose TIE and Under 5.0 on the same game. Its just ridiculous.
See you Gen.
You know, I can take some heat here and there. This comment is absolute stupidity. Good riddance. First of all, if you think I am here to intentionally lose people money, you are an idiot. Despite a bad week, I have still posted an overall profit on the season and spent a lot of my time helping people answer questions about overall handicapping.
When teams tie, it is usually because of a low scoring, tight checking game. Usually 0-0, 1-1 going into OT. 2-2 into OT is very common and results in a push on the bet, and a win in the TIE. You need to wake the hell up and understand what variance is.