He is on pace for 74 goals this year. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to hit 70 anymore in today's NHL but he now has a legitimate shot after back to back hat tricks. ![]()
Austin Matthews
He is on pace for 74 goals this year. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to hit 70 anymore in today's NHL but he now has a legitimate shot after back to back hat tricks. ![]()
On pace to pass Mats Sundin as all-time leading goal scorer as soon as next year
Hey buddy I scored 4 tickets for Neil Young and Crazy Horse. ![]()
I saw them once before in the 80's so pumped!
On pace to pass Mats Sundin as all-time leading goal scorer as soon as next year
Hey buddy I scored 4 tickets for Neil Young and Crazy Horse. ![]()
I saw them once before in the 80's so pumped!
Good on ya man, always a great show, especially with 'The Horse' and the Bud Stage is a great venue I've seen some great acts there, Enjoy ![]()
Regrettably at my age I don't buy anything in advance LOL ,not even green bananas!
Good on ya man, always a great show, especially with 'The Horse' and the Bud Stage is a great venue I've seen some great acts there, Enjoy ![]()
Regrettably at my age I don't buy anything in advance LOL ,not even green bananas!
The way he's scoring right now he may get 80, he's got more then a goal a game in his last 31. 34 in his last 31 games.
Hey leafs what an incredible run he is on!
His shot from just outside the faceoff dot is lethal.
The way he's scoring right now he may get 80, he's got more then a goal a game in his last 31. 34 in his last 31 games.
Hey leafs what an incredible run he is on!
His shot from just outside the faceoff dot is lethal.
Guys the best goal scorer in hockey. Period.
He has taken that distiction away from Pastrnak imo. ![]()
Guys the best goal scorer in hockey. Period.
He has taken that distiction away from Pastrnak imo. ![]()
My Leafs have probably the toughest NHL schedule left now Auston (correct spelling) has been scoring these hat tricks against some of the weaker clubs even over the next couple of weeks they have Boston Vegas Avalanche Rangers etc etc so he will be hard pressed I think to get to the 70 but sure hope he does. Everyone spells it Austin so just kidding but if you are ever in a spelling B its Auston lol.
My Leafs have probably the toughest NHL schedule left now Auston (correct spelling) has been scoring these hat tricks against some of the weaker clubs even over the next couple of weeks they have Boston Vegas Avalanche Rangers etc etc so he will be hard pressed I think to get to the 70 but sure hope he does. Everyone spells it Austin so just kidding but if you are ever in a spelling B its Auston lol.
The other thing the playoff race in the East is really tight and things are going to a lot tighter checking as you come down the stretch lot of teams in the race.
The other thing the playoff race in the East is really tight and things are going to a lot tighter checking as you come down the stretch lot of teams in the race.
yeah he definitely has the trigger-Mike Bossy was my favourite sniper growing up--a back back ended his career too early--can't wait to see McDavid centre his line in the Olympics!
yeah he definitely has the trigger-Mike Bossy was my favourite sniper growing up--a back back ended his career too early--can't wait to see McDavid centre his line in the Olympics!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,726
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,197
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,830
- PART DEUX 283
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,708
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,487
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
