@WMI , he is right you are a troll, but I have NO beef with you anymore. Hoping for a truce so you can start cashing the Mafiosos winners with me! Hammer HoustonTexans+9.5 this wknd. Them and VirginiaCavs+9.5 tomorrow night are the Mafiosos Plays for this week!
They're crushing the season, although both LIVE plays on Zona I posted lost, but Mafiosos had straight wagers of the spreads before the games started. They won easy on both with the game spreads. LIVE were my own plays of who they were on. I just tried to help those during mid games
@WMI , he is right you are a troll, but I have NO beef with you anymore. Hoping for a truce so you can start cashing the Mafiosos winners with me! Hammer HoustonTexans+9.5 this wknd. Them and VirginiaCavs+9.5 tomorrow night are the Mafiosos Plays for this week!
They're crushing the season, although both LIVE plays on Zona I posted lost, but Mafiosos had straight wagers of the spreads before the games started. They won easy on both with the game spreads. LIVE were my own plays of who they were on. I just tried to help those during mid games
No. I point liars. Like you and him. Every thing I pointed out about him is fact and true. Just like your lies. Just like him, you get pissed when your lies are called out
Trolls don't do that
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
@HailFlutie
No. I point liars. Like you and him. Every thing I pointed out about him is fact and true. Just like your lies. Just like him, you get pissed when your lies are called out
"People pay me for my picks and here I am giving you free ones because Im such a nice guy!" Sorry but this line made me laugh. Keep it coming, bro. From your spelling mistakes to just terrible grammar; gold Jerry, it's gold... You gotta be in your early to mid 20's? I am right?
haha, exactly -- because all services who charge customers for their picks go on free boards and post their picks for free
Quote Originally Posted by Battalion74:
"People pay me for my picks and here I am giving you free ones because Im such a nice guy!" Sorry but this line made me laugh. Keep it coming, bro. From your spelling mistakes to just terrible grammar; gold Jerry, it's gold... You gotta be in your early to mid 20's? I am right?
haha, exactly -- because all services who charge customers for their picks go on free boards and post their picks for free
Most people are jealous of winners, you should know that with a posted win rate north of 80%. Take the heat and thank the person for caring so much that they reached out. You start handing out food for free, you will get some blow back. Funny how that works...
@Puckett8791
C'mon man. No need for the profanity.
Most people are jealous of winners, you should know that with a posted win rate north of 80%. Take the heat and thank the person for caring so much that they reached out. You start handing out food for free, you will get some blow back. Funny how that works...
I haven't been mad at you in ages, so STOP lying! I actually defended you when some nutbag Texas Rangers threatened you and your fam. The clown said he was going to visit you and I had your back! STOP living in the past bud. Make truce its US vs the bookies and NOT against each other. Ive moved on from our childish beef! Im here to STAY and help COVERS community make a mint from the MAFIOSOS $$$$$$$$$$$
@wmi799
I haven't been mad at you in ages, so STOP lying! I actually defended you when some nutbag Texas Rangers threatened you and your fam. The clown said he was going to visit you and I had your back! STOP living in the past bud. Make truce its US vs the bookies and NOT against each other. Ive moved on from our childish beef! Im here to STAY and help COVERS community make a mint from the MAFIOSOS $$$$$$$$$$$
Lying about what? The stuff I said about him is documented. Texas Ranger? Lol, who cares what he says. Visit me where? Like I give a fuck what he says.
A simple fact about the OP. He lied about his "locks" and I pointed it out.
He's pissed because I caught him Lying. FACT.
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
@HailFlutie
Lying about what? The stuff I said about him is documented. Texas Ranger? Lol, who cares what he says. Visit me where? Like I give a fuck what he says.
A simple fact about the OP. He lied about his "locks" and I pointed it out.