• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    STRAIGHT FROM MOON PALACE SPORTSBOOK --- LETS GET FIRED UP FOR SOME MNF!

    «First Previous 123 ... 678
    keith.line
    wil168
    squinta1
    bunny651
    wolffer12
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 17381
    Posts: 196
    «First Previous 123 ... 678
     
    keith.line
    keith.line
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2936
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 5:10 PM ET #176

    I didn't even read half of the nonsense posted in here. Thanks for those who belive me and are rolling along with the plays.

    Off the top of my head and judging by my wallet here are the records.

    NFL: 3-1 +$2000

    CFB: 2-1 +$270

    Profit: $2270

    Amount Wagered: $3330

    ROI: 68%

     

    I did not work today but I had two missed calls from a friend I have made working at the book who did work today. I assume there is something on baseball tonight. When I find out I will post.

    Reply

    I didn't even read half of the nonsense posted in here. Thanks for those who belive me and are rolling along with the plays.

    Off the top of my head and judging by my wallet here are the records.

    NFL: 3-1 +$2000

    CFB: 2-1 +$270

    Profit: $2270

    Amount Wagered: $3330

    ROI: 68%

     

    I did not work today but I had two missed calls from a friend I have made working at the book who did work today. I assume there is something on baseball tonight. When I find out I will post.

     
    wil168
    wil168
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 6:17 PM ET #177

    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    I didn't even read half of the nonsense posted in here. Thanks for those who belive me and are rolling along with the plays.

    Off the top of my head and judging by my wallet here are the records.

    NFL: 3-1 +$2000

    CFB: 2-1 +$270

    Profit: $2270

    Amount Wagered: $3330

    ROI: 68%

     

    I did not work today but I had two missed calls from a friend I have made working at the book who did work today. I assume there is something on baseball tonight. When I find out I will post.



     
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    I didn't even read half of the nonsense posted in here. Thanks for those who belive me and are rolling along with the plays.

    Off the top of my head and judging by my wallet here are the records.

    NFL: 3-1 +$2000

    CFB: 2-1 +$270

    Profit: $2270

    Amount Wagered: $3330

    ROI: 68%

     

    I did not work today but I had two missed calls from a friend I have made working at the book who did work today. I assume there is something on baseball tonight. When I find out I will post.



     
     
    squinta1
    squinta1
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6394
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 6:18 PM ET #178

    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.

     
    keith.line
    keith.line
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2936
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 7:05 PM ET #179

    MINIMUM PLAY YANKS RANGERS OVER 9.5 330/300

    I DIDNT WORK TODAY BUT I CALLED MY FRIEND WHO IS AND THE PLAY TONIGHT IS THE OVER. SMALL PLAY FOR ME AS IM NOT HUGE INTO BASEBALL BUT THIS ONE SEEMS TO BE HEADED OVER THE TOTAL.

    TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, ITS NOT FOOTBALL...

    Reply

    MINIMUM PLAY YANKS RANGERS OVER 9.5 330/300

    I DIDNT WORK TODAY BUT I CALLED MY FRIEND WHO IS AND THE PLAY TONIGHT IS THE OVER. SMALL PLAY FOR ME AS IM NOT HUGE INTO BASEBALL BUT THIS ONE SEEMS TO BE HEADED OVER THE TOTAL.

    TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, ITS NOT FOOTBALL...

     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 7:21 PM ET #180

    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    MINIMUM PLAY YANKS RANGERS OVER 9.5 330/300

    I DIDNT WORK TODAY BUT I CALLED MY FRIEND WHO IS AND THE PLAY TONIGHT IS THE OVER. SMALL PLAY FOR ME AS IM NOT HUGE INTO BASEBALL BUT THIS ONE SEEMS TO BE HEADED OVER THE TOTAL.

    TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, ITS NOT FOOTBALL...

     

    Just a question, wouldn't your angle work in baseball just like in footabll? It's all about money and I can't imagine abigger event than a playoff baseball game involving the Yankees.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    MINIMUM PLAY YANKS RANGERS OVER 9.5 330/300

    I DIDNT WORK TODAY BUT I CALLED MY FRIEND WHO IS AND THE PLAY TONIGHT IS THE OVER. SMALL PLAY FOR ME AS IM NOT HUGE INTO BASEBALL BUT THIS ONE SEEMS TO BE HEADED OVER THE TOTAL.

    TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, ITS NOT FOOTBALL...

     

    Just a question, wouldn't your angle work in baseball just like in footabll? It's all about money and I can't imagine abigger event than a playoff baseball game involving the Yankees.

     
    keith.line
    keith.line
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2936
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 11:05 PM ET #181

    I dont really have an angle. I side with what the book needs to win. I mean it could work for any sport, I am just not a big baseball bettor. I love betting basketball and football and will kill it all year long in both of them. I usually work Thursday-Monday and take Tuesday Wednesday off simply so I have the first hand answers to the football games.

    As for tonight, easy win with the over. Info is good as usual, maybe another one of these tomorrow.

    NEW YORK TEXAS OVER 9.5

    Reply

    I dont really have an angle. I side with what the book needs to win. I mean it could work for any sport, I am just not a big baseball bettor. I love betting basketball and football and will kill it all year long in both of them. I usually work Thursday-Monday and take Tuesday Wednesday off simply so I have the first hand answers to the football games.

    As for tonight, easy win with the over. Info is good as usual, maybe another one of these tomorrow.

    NEW YORK TEXAS OVER 9.5

     
    wolffer12
    wolffer12
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1017
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 11:36 PM ET #182

    nice hit Keith... Do you mean to tell me books don't create lines to gain equal action? Wow I am totally not shocked by this.
    Reply
    nice hit Keith... Do you mean to tell me books don't create lines to gain equal action? Wow I am totally not shocked by this.
     
    charizmattik
    charizmattik
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 41
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 11:40 PM ET #183

    Another winner! Right back on track bro! You the man!
    Reply
    Another winner! Right back on track bro! You the man!
     
    xtc_savedmylife
    xtc_savedmylife
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 112
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 11:53 PM ET #184

    Nice
    Reply
    Nice
     
    jmob5
    jmob5
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 159
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 12:06 AM ET #185

    hey mon:if you need me to voodoo some of these assholes let me know
    Reply
    hey mon:if you need me to voodoo some of these assholes let me know
     
    TJJ22
    TJJ22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 12:07 AM ET #186

    Great info.  Keep it coming.  Forget about these clowns who talk shit.  It's up to us to do what we want based on your info and record.  It's all about making $$$$$$$$$$$$$.


    Reply
    Great info.  Keep it coming.  Forget about these clowns who talk shit.  It's up to us to do what we want based on your info and record.  It's all about making $$$$$$$$$$$$$.


     
    bigjoe79
    bigjoe79
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 343
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 1:46 PM ET #187

     Any pics for wed?
    Reply
     Any pics for wed?
     
    doccocaubai
    doccocaubai
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 640
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 2:12 PM ET #188

    Reply
     
    TonyaHarding
    TonyaHarding
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 1808
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 3:22 PM ET #189

    Reply
     
    keith.line
    keith.line
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2936
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 3:36 PM ET #190

    HERE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WITH THE EARLY GAME...

    Okay, this is strange to me and hopefully strange to others as well. I was not at work today but I have been in touch and been getting the info. I was half asleep last night at 12:20 local time (eastern) with the game in the ninth inning. I was watching a TBS feed when the announcers said I am sure the Yankees win tomorrow. I don't mean to root or anything but I am sure the Yankees win tomorrow. This startled me because you dont usually hear stuff like that from most announcers, but what I was sure would come from that did. At nearly every book I see on here as well as MP, between 12:20 and the AM, the lines moved right towards the Yankees anywhere from 8-15 cents. Now maybe its not strange but to me it was weird considering all action nearly all day as been on the Yankees yet the line is going towards the Rangers. From 8AM this morning here the line has gone from -184 (up from -169 open) down to -159 NY, yet the 73% majority of money ($36000) has gone on New York. The media all over today is predicting Yankees win, and everyone is betting that way, yet the line is moving opposite.

    There can also be the conspiracy that Texas is going to throw this game in order to generate more revenue from games at home. However if this was the case, the books would surely know about it and the line would not be moving down giving Yankee backers a better price.

    Again, I am not huge into baseball but this game sets off a big red flag and screams to be to back the Rangers. I personally will not have a play on this one as I will be on the OVER in the late game, but this gives you something to think about if you are taking the Yankees today.

    Reply

    HERE IS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WITH THE EARLY GAME...

    Okay, this is strange to me and hopefully strange to others as well. I was not at work today but I have been in touch and been getting the info. I was half asleep last night at 12:20 local time (eastern) with the game in the ninth inning. I was watching a TBS feed when the announcers said I am sure the Yankees win tomorrow. I don't mean to root or anything but I am sure the Yankees win tomorrow. This startled me because you dont usually hear stuff like that from most announcers, but what I was sure would come from that did. At nearly every book I see on here as well as MP, between 12:20 and the AM, the lines moved right towards the Yankees anywhere from 8-15 cents. Now maybe its not strange but to me it was weird considering all action nearly all day as been on the Yankees yet the line is going towards the Rangers. From 8AM this morning here the line has gone from -184 (up from -169 open) down to -159 NY, yet the 73% majority of money ($36000) has gone on New York. The media all over today is predicting Yankees win, and everyone is betting that way, yet the line is moving opposite.

    There can also be the conspiracy that Texas is going to throw this game in order to generate more revenue from games at home. However if this was the case, the books would surely know about it and the line would not be moving down giving Yankee backers a better price.

    Again, I am not huge into baseball but this game sets off a big red flag and screams to be to back the Rangers. I personally will not have a play on this one as I will be on the OVER in the late game, but this gives you something to think about if you are taking the Yankees today.

     
    like2betmore
    like2betmore
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1889
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2010 - 10:50 PM ET #191

    Nice call on the OVER in the late game
    Reply
    Nice call on the OVER in the late game
     
    THE-KID
    THE-KID
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4756
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2010 - 10:50 AM ET #192

    Nice over call!
    Reply
    Nice over call!
     
    bigjoe79
    bigjoe79
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 343
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2010 - 12:56 PM ET #193

    SOLID KEITH!
    Reply
    SOLID KEITH!
     
    midlip
    midlip
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2010 - 5:11 PM ET #194

    is there a way to just follow all of keith's posts?  highly value the insight/expertise
    Reply
    is there a way to just follow all of keith's posts?  highly value the insight/expertise
     
    ICEBREAKER159
    ICEBREAKER159
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 961
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2010 - 4:49 PM ET #195

    Reply
     
     
    Sportsmind
    Sportsmind
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1285
    Posted: Oct. 23, 2010 - 7:21 PM ET #196

    Reply
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 678

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,265
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,615
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 114
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,112
    • Trump lies so much. 22,896

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.