• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    STRAIGHT FROM MOON PALACE SPORTSBOOK --- LETS GET FIRED UP FOR SOME MNF!

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    cheddar327
    keith.line
    Day-trader1
    ldub004
    ufce98
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 17381
    Posts: 196
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    cheddar327
    cheddar327
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 190
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2010 - 11:29 PM ET #151

    good info...bad luck...there's no way anyone could see both quarterbacks getting knocked out of the game. keith, i got nothin' but love for ya. keep up the good work. we'll get em next time.
    Reply
    good info...bad luck...there's no way anyone could see both quarterbacks getting knocked out of the game. keith, i got nothin' but love for ya. keep up the good work. we'll get em next time.
     
    keith.line
    keith.line
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2936
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2010 - 11:29 PM ET #152

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.

    Reply

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.

     
    keith.line
    keith.line
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 2936
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2010 - 11:35 PM ET #153

    Still after all this stuff that happened this game it was 11 points off, the ball was in the 10 twice without points coming from it.
    Reply
    Still after all this stuff that happened this game it was 11 points off, the ball was in the 10 twice without points coming from it.
     
    Day-trader1
    Day-trader1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 11131
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2010 - 11:35 PM ET #154

    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.


     
    ldub004
    ldub004
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 2669
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2010 - 11:50 PM ET #155

    thanks for all the insight & the hardwork..  sounds like ya got a nice little set-up where your at.. 

    Enjoy it bro & thanks for helpin' some bro's out
    Reply
    thanks for all the insight & the hardwork..  sounds like ya got a nice little set-up where your at.. 

    Enjoy it bro & thanks for helpin' some bro's out
     
    ufce98
    ufce98
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 86
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 12:11 AM ET #156

    There were plenty of chances for this game to go over.... the over was the right side for anyone that watch the shitfest.  For all you whiners who cant take a loss STOP TAILING and CAP UR OWN GAME. 

    KL - Keep posting and your efforts are greaty appreciated

    Reply

    There were plenty of chances for this game to go over.... the over was the right side for anyone that watch the shitfest.  For all you whiners who cant take a loss STOP TAILING and CAP UR OWN GAME. 

    KL - Keep posting and your efforts are greaty appreciated

     
    TheBest
    TheBest
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2002
    Posts: 6535
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 12:20 AM ET #157

    good post as fading the public tends to work alot but 1 thing u need to learn sometimes it doesn't matter how much of the public is on 1 side everyone was on the titans for a reason their defense is prolly the tied for the best in the nfl now how was garrad gonna score against this defense wasn't gonna happen. sometimes in the nfl there are big time mismatches and this was one of em. u shoulda known that. next time be prepared and u wont look stupid for being completely wrong about the outcome
    Reply
    good post as fading the public tends to work alot but 1 thing u need to learn sometimes it doesn't matter how much of the public is on 1 side everyone was on the titans for a reason their defense is prolly the tied for the best in the nfl now how was garrad gonna score against this defense wasn't gonna happen. sometimes in the nfl there are big time mismatches and this was one of em. u shoulda known that. next time be prepared and u wont look stupid for being completely wrong about the outcome
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 12:31 AM ET #158

    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.

     I found out that if you post a nice write-up on a game and it loses, the bashers/losers will crawl from under their rocks and give you grief.  If you go on any kind of winning streak, they will keep pestering you for more winners on games you have no opinion on. 

    The ungrateful fucks that outnumber the good people like you ruin sites like these.  I have thick skin, but posting plays seems to be a lose-lose situation. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.

     I found out that if you post a nice write-up on a game and it loses, the bashers/losers will crawl from under their rocks and give you grief.  If you go on any kind of winning streak, they will keep pestering you for more winners on games you have no opinion on. 

    The ungrateful fucks that outnumber the good people like you ruin sites like these.  I have thick skin, but posting plays seems to be a lose-lose situation. 

     
    the_vig
    the_vig
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 557
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 12:50 AM ET #159

    Keith, haters are gonna hate.  The over was the right call, you just can't factor in both starting QB's leaving early and crucial turnovers.

    Keep it up, the board needs more posters like you.
    Reply
    Keith, haters are gonna hate.  The over was the right call, you just can't factor in both starting QB's leaving early and crucial turnovers.

    Keep it up, the board needs more posters like you.
     
    kerryvonerick
    kerryvonerick
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 22992
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 5:56 AM ET #160

    Reply
     
    wannatesdr
    wannatesdr
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 542
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 7:07 AM ET #161

    The over was right on the money. .  unfortunatly it was just the turnovers that killed us . . . In conclusion, i believe it was the right play after all . . no regrets . 
    Reply
    The over was right on the money. .  unfortunatly it was just the turnovers that killed us . . . In conclusion, i believe it was the right play after all . . no regrets . 
     
    FR3SH-like-UgHH
    FR3SH-like-UgHH
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 3901
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 8:50 AM ET #162

    GOOD JOB KEITH....

    we'll get em next time!!!

    glad i went to sleep at halftime....

    that turnover b4 half really fucked us too...

    oh well..
    Reply
    GOOD JOB KEITH....

    we'll get em next time!!!

    glad i went to sleep at halftime....

    that turnover b4 half really fucked us too...

    oh well..
     
    wil168
    wil168
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 10:30 AM ET #163

    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.




    Keith don't listen to those amature betters that thinks they can win just by tailing with other peoples picks..
    last night was just a typical shit happens night..  you are right the game had great potential to go over.. but damn players just ain't putting the efforts.  as a long term bettor we all know it's the overall record that counts not day to day records.  who cares if we lost last night that don't mean we are not winning during the 6 weeks season so far. 

    Keith, i'll be looking forward towards your future write ups.  maybe you'll have some inside info on both baseball games for today..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    LOL I lose a game tonight and all of the sudden I am a liar and a theif. We had backup QB's two turnovers inside the red zone, 2 field goals inside the red zone and a team who has no concept for the clock when down 20. Sure it stayed under, but it had potential to be right where I expected it to be. Now here is another point for the guys saying I don't do any of this and it is all made up. I went 1-1-1 this weekend and made about $500 which is almost double my regular $300 wager. How many people in my spot "trying" to gain attention don't make a case for the push last night and call it a win. The line dropped nearly an hour before game time and almost everyone else in the thread took the half point and cashed in. I don't care how many people post in my threads or how many people like me or how many people hate me, I care about making money. I was a loser before coming down here and doing this, since I have started doing it I am up over $2200 in a week with an ROI of over 85%. In one week that is enough for me to pay my rent and do whatever I want all night long 30 days a month in this country. However, if I stick with it and keep at this reasonable pace I am going to do that every week and it is going to add up. If your dropping your bankroll on a single play your dumb to begin with so dont come complaining in here when a pick ESPECIALLY like this one tonight loses. If it had been SF where I went big I would understand but no one could of saw this coming tonight. Its one loss for me and one loss for the books get used to it because its going to happen.

    Some of you people make me sick.

    To the rest of you who actually know what this is about, youll realize what I said and how it turned out and you will be back here back at it with the next game and many more to come.




    Keith don't listen to those amature betters that thinks they can win just by tailing with other peoples picks..
    last night was just a typical shit happens night..  you are right the game had great potential to go over.. but damn players just ain't putting the efforts.  as a long term bettor we all know it's the overall record that counts not day to day records.  who cares if we lost last night that don't mean we are not winning during the 6 weeks season so far. 

    Keith, i'll be looking forward towards your future write ups.  maybe you'll have some inside info on both baseball games for today..

     
    7daytheory
    7daytheory
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 10:36 AM ET #164

    Lol @ anyone ever complaining when the game had both starting QB's get injured.  Next writeup I want Keith to factor in unlikely injuries at key positions.  Too funny.

    Reply

    Lol @ anyone ever complaining when the game had both starting QB's get injured.  Next writeup I want Keith to factor in unlikely injuries at key positions.  Too funny.

     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 11:31 AM ET #165

    Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1:

    you probably wouldn't follow if it was some joe blow... the title obviously attracts everyone to the thread... his picks could of easily went 0-3 this weekend for nfl... luckily we went 1-1-1

    i was simply asking a question, you seem to be the only one getting all offended about it..

    why wasn't i asking before the game?

    maybe cause i wasn't around before? some of us have a life and cant sit here all day and night. your not worth my time. adios

     

    keith keep up the good work you cant take in to account how dumb the jags are

     

    No, you don't just sound ungrateful, you are actually a two-faced person. Read what you wrote again:" Keep up the good work but yup he could easily be 0-3 and he's lucky to be 1-1-1?"

    Oh, you had ample time to ask your question, just count how many posts you had during the early part of the game. But you chose to ask the question ONLY after the game pretty much was decided. For the record, I had under on this game.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1:

    you probably wouldn't follow if it was some joe blow... the title obviously attracts everyone to the thread... his picks could of easily went 0-3 this weekend for nfl... luckily we went 1-1-1

    i was simply asking a question, you seem to be the only one getting all offended about it..

    why wasn't i asking before the game?

    maybe cause i wasn't around before? some of us have a life and cant sit here all day and night. your not worth my time. adios

     

    keith keep up the good work you cant take in to account how dumb the jags are

     

    No, you don't just sound ungrateful, you are actually a two-faced person. Read what you wrote again:" Keep up the good work but yup he could easily be 0-3 and he's lucky to be 1-1-1?"

    Oh, you had ample time to ask your question, just count how many posts you had during the early part of the game. But you chose to ask the question ONLY after the game pretty much was decided. For the record, I had under on this game.

     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 11:59 AM ET #166

    fuck you keith as  I really thought that the Moon Palace had a 100% win rating, now I know better.

    Just joking. Solid play tonight, just did not work out . I have had many solid plays not work out but more that have won. Good for the public to win sometimes also or they would quit playing!!!!

    Will be tuned in, please accept the friend request.

    Crash

    Reply

    fuck you keith as  I really thought that the Moon Palace had a 100% win rating, now I know better.

    Just joking. Solid play tonight, just did not work out . I have had many solid plays not work out but more that have won. Good for the public to win sometimes also or they would quit playing!!!!

    Will be tuned in, please accept the friend request.

    Crash

     
    like2betmore
    like2betmore
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 1889
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 12:08 PM ET #167

    Thanks bunny651 maybe hearing from someone else he/she will get the clue cuz apparantly im in love with keith. You cant just accuse/imply someone of not being truthful and think its ok.
    Reply
    Thanks bunny651 maybe hearing from someone else he/she will get the clue cuz apparantly im in love with keith. You cant just accuse/imply someone of not being truthful and think its ok.
     
    bigjoe79
    bigjoe79
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 343
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 1:52 PM ET #168

    GL keith i think its comedy you loose one game and the haters come, if people dont wana tail get the hell out of here man stop hating u dont have to bet what he likes, Keep up the work i followed last night and lost and will not hesitate to follow again, nobody is 100% at this ! GL

    Reply

    GL keith i think its comedy you loose one game and the haters come, if people dont wana tail get the hell out of here man stop hating u dont have to bet what he likes, Keep up the work i followed last night and lost and will not hesitate to follow again, nobody is 100% at this ! GL

     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 2:49 PM ET #169

    Quote Originally Posted by like2betmore:

    Thanks bunny651 maybe hearing from someone else he/she will get the clue cuz apparantly im in love with keith. You cant just accuse/imply someone of not being truthful and think its ok.

     

    l2bm, you are welcome. No, he won't get it. He would only make up some noble excuses; saying he did it JUST because he doesn't want anyone blindly following the guy.

    There are few sure things in life, one of them being some clowns would go into someone else's threads to bash just because a) they lost money by tailing the guy willingly; or b) they tried so hard to be noticed without result so they wait for the losing pick, day to make their 'grand" entrance.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by like2betmore:

    Thanks bunny651 maybe hearing from someone else he/she will get the clue cuz apparantly im in love with keith. You cant just accuse/imply someone of not being truthful and think its ok.

     

    l2bm, you are welcome. No, he won't get it. He would only make up some noble excuses; saying he did it JUST because he doesn't want anyone blindly following the guy.

    There are few sure things in life, one of them being some clowns would go into someone else's threads to bash just because a) they lost money by tailing the guy willingly; or b) they tried so hard to be noticed without result so they wait for the losing pick, day to make their 'grand" entrance.

     
    PGram13
    PGram13
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 14861
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 3:11 PM ET #170

    Reply
     
    Sportsmind
    Sportsmind
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 1285
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 3:21 PM ET #171

    No One Wins Them ALL!  There are many here that are appricative of your efforts and information....

    Ignore the haters!

     

     

    Reply

    No One Wins Them ALL!  There are many here that are appricative of your efforts and information....

    Ignore the haters!

     

     

     
    iceman52
    iceman52
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 688
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 4:08 PM ET #172

    Right play I knew it would go over and it should have if all factors were reliable it sure would have been far over. There is no way to predict both Qbs going out who knew?
    Reply
    Right play I knew it would go over and it should have if all factors were reliable it sure would have been far over. There is no way to predict both Qbs going out who knew?
     
    youtigahnow
    youtigahnow
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 4:28 PM ET #173

    Keith, ignore all the haters and keep doing your thing.  By the way, is your company hiring? :)  Sounds like you got a great thing going over there.  Keep up the great work!   Looking forward to this week's picks.  Rent is due in a couple of weeks, ha ha.
    Reply
    Keith, ignore all the haters and keep doing your thing.  By the way, is your company hiring? :)  Sounds like you got a great thing going over there.  Keep up the great work!   Looking forward to this week's picks.  Rent is due in a couple of weeks, ha ha.
     
    2Team_Parlay
    2Team_Parlay
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 10336
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 4:39 PM ET #174

    DNT SWEAT THE HATERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WRK THE GAME SHULD HAVE GONE OVER
    Reply
    DNT SWEAT THE HATERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WRK THE GAME SHULD HAVE GONE OVER
     
     
    BreakMYbookie
    BreakMYbookie
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 561
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2010 - 4:42 PM ET #175

    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    Still after all this stuff that happened this game it was 11 points off, the ball was in the 10 twice without points coming from it.



    Over was the right way to go. I had the over also and those turnovers killed us but that's part of football.
    The good thing is week 7 is around the corner so time to move on and get these dead presidents. Good luck this coming week.
    Accept the friend request 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by keith.line:

    Still after all this stuff that happened this game it was 11 points off, the ball was in the 10 twice without points coming from it.



    Over was the right way to go. I had the over also and those turnovers killed us but that's part of football.
    The good thing is week 7 is around the corner so time to move on and get these dead presidents. Good luck this coming week.
    Accept the friend request 
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,266
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 114
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,112
    • Trump lies so much. 22,896

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.