Some nice ML parlays are coming your way!
Would have to say parlays are hard to start.
but parlaying 3 huge favs is not going to work out so well I’d say.
Haven’t looked enough into these games but Baltimore Tennessee and Carolina looks too easy.
just food for thought... hope you hit them.
BOL![]()
Would have to say parlays are hard to start.
but parlaying 3 huge favs is not going to work out so well I’d say.
Haven’t looked enough into these games but Baltimore Tennessee and Carolina looks too easy.
just food for thought... hope you hit them.
BOL![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Would have to say parlays are hard to start. but parlaying 3 huge favs is not going to work out so well I’d say. Haven’t looked enough into these games but Baltimore Tennessee and Carolina looks too easy. just food for thought... hope you hit them. BOL This is my first time playing these teasers. I don't know much. Lol. Thx though. Bol to you as well.
like I think packersbackers? Said sometimes you can play mls instead of a teaser and get better odds
I think it might be a bit outdated but google WONG TEASERS
ive hit some good 6-10 teamers based on that strategy
Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Would have to say parlays are hard to start. but parlaying 3 huge favs is not going to work out so well I’d say. Haven’t looked enough into these games but Baltimore Tennessee and Carolina looks too easy. just food for thought... hope you hit them. BOL This is my first time playing these teasers. I don't know much. Lol. Thx though. Bol to you as well.
like I think packersbackers? Said sometimes you can play mls instead of a teaser and get better odds
I think it might be a bit outdated but google WONG TEASERS
ive hit some good 6-10 teamers based on that strategy
Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Quote Originally Posted by Camouflage9: Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Would have to say parlays are hard to start. but parlaying 3 huge favs is not going to work out so well I’d say. Haven’t looked enough into these games but Baltimore Tennessee and Carolina looks too easy. just food for thought... hope you hit them. BOL This is my first time playing these teasers. I don't know much. Lol. Thx though. Bol to you as well.a teaser is essentially playing a parlay buying 6 pts like I think packersbackers? Said sometimes you can play mls instead of a teaser and get better odds I think it might be a bit outdated but google WONG TEASERS ive hit some good 6-10 teamers based on that strategy I just finished checking it out. 6 is the number. However some sportsbooks change rules and now consider a push + a win a loss so gotta be careful which sportsbook you use when placing Wong teasers. Good stuff regardless.
Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Quote Originally Posted by Camouflage9: Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Would have to say parlays are hard to start. but parlaying 3 huge favs is not going to work out so well I’d say. Haven’t looked enough into these games but Baltimore Tennessee and Carolina looks too easy. just food for thought... hope you hit them. BOL This is my first time playing these teasers. I don't know much. Lol. Thx though. Bol to you as well.a teaser is essentially playing a parlay buying 6 pts like I think packersbackers? Said sometimes you can play mls instead of a teaser and get better odds I think it might be a bit outdated but google WONG TEASERS ive hit some good 6-10 teamers based on that strategy I just finished checking it out. 6 is the number. However some sportsbooks change rules and now consider a push + a win a loss so gotta be careful which sportsbook you use when placing Wong teasers. Good stuff regardless.
Quote Originally Posted by Camouflage9: Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Quote Originally Posted by Camouflage9: Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Would have to say parlays are hard to start. but parlaying 3 huge favs is not going to work out so well I’d say. Haven’t looked enough into these games but Baltimore Tennessee and Carolina looks too easy. just food for thought... hope you hit them. BOL This is my first time playing these teasers. I don't know much. Lol. Thx though. Bol to you as well.a teaser is essentially playing a parlay buying 6 pts like I think packersbackers? Said sometimes you can play mls instead of a teaser and get better odds I think it might be a bit outdated but google WONG TEASERS ive hit some good 6-10 teamers based on that strategy I just finished checking it out. 6 is the number. However some sportsbooks change rules and now consider a push + a win a loss so gotta be careful which sportsbook you use when placing Wong teasers. Good stuff regardless.yeah make sure a push =a push I got fucked on that playing Round robin a few years back. Had 3-4 teams and wheeled them and got fucked because atl pushed
good luck bro ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Camouflage9: Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Quote Originally Posted by Camouflage9: Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: Would have to say parlays are hard to start. but parlaying 3 huge favs is not going to work out so well I’d say. Haven’t looked enough into these games but Baltimore Tennessee and Carolina looks too easy. just food for thought... hope you hit them. BOL This is my first time playing these teasers. I don't know much. Lol. Thx though. Bol to you as well.a teaser is essentially playing a parlay buying 6 pts like I think packersbackers? Said sometimes you can play mls instead of a teaser and get better odds I think it might be a bit outdated but google WONG TEASERS ive hit some good 6-10 teamers based on that strategy I just finished checking it out. 6 is the number. However some sportsbooks change rules and now consider a push + a win a loss so gotta be careful which sportsbook you use when placing Wong teasers. Good stuff regardless.yeah make sure a push =a push I got fucked on that playing Round robin a few years back. Had 3-4 teams and wheeled them and got fucked because atl pushed
good luck bro ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: houston+14 under 49.5 houston +14 over 37 Panthers -2 under 49.5 panthers -2 over 37 How many parlays out of the 4 do you need to hit to profit? 1 or 2? Assuming all 4 parlays are equal bets
Quote Originally Posted by Holyh3llz: houston+14 under 49.5 houston +14 over 37 Panthers -2 under 49.5 panthers -2 over 37 How many parlays out of the 4 do you need to hit to profit? 1 or 2? Assuming all 4 parlays are equal bets
Quote Originally Posted by Camouflage9: Record 6-4 Parlay record 0-0 +735 The first pick I'm gonna add to at least one parlay or maybe all of them is .... Carolina ML The Carolina defense is scorching hot right now. However that Texans offense has them 2-0 ATS. This could be that game the Texans get smoked by a Carolina defense that's allowed the fewest points, fewest ypg, fewest first downs, fewest ypr, and the lowest 3rd down conversion rate. Oh and third round pick Davis Mills will be starting for Houston in place of Tyrod Taylor. This game is in Houston. However with the Cowboys, Eagles, and Vikings up next I see this as a must win for the Panthers. It's 3-0 to start or they can easily be down to .500 leaving Dallas if they lose both. And with the Bucs playing the Rams there's a chance the Panthers can lead their division if things work in their favor. Must, must win for the Panthers. The Saints are behind them at 1-1 and have some 3 tough games against a few east coast teams. Huge opportunity for the Panthers IMO. I should have just took the -8. New it wouldn't be that close. Wasn't a blow out but the Texans had 1 good drive.
Quote Originally Posted by Camouflage9: Record 6-4 Parlay record 0-0 +735 The first pick I'm gonna add to at least one parlay or maybe all of them is .... Carolina ML The Carolina defense is scorching hot right now. However that Texans offense has them 2-0 ATS. This could be that game the Texans get smoked by a Carolina defense that's allowed the fewest points, fewest ypg, fewest first downs, fewest ypr, and the lowest 3rd down conversion rate. Oh and third round pick Davis Mills will be starting for Houston in place of Tyrod Taylor. This game is in Houston. However with the Cowboys, Eagles, and Vikings up next I see this as a must win for the Panthers. It's 3-0 to start or they can easily be down to .500 leaving Dallas if they lose both. And with the Bucs playing the Rams there's a chance the Panthers can lead their division if things work in their favor. Must, must win for the Panthers. The Saints are behind them at 1-1 and have some 3 tough games against a few east coast teams. Huge opportunity for the Panthers IMO. I should have just took the -8. New it wouldn't be that close. Wasn't a blow out but the Texans had 1 good drive.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,716
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,195
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,828
- PART DEUX 276
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,005
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,462
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,460
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
