• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    *** San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City Chiefs *** Best Play of the Month

    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»
    Dogjimbo
    Mattruff77
    LeagueCapper
    winners1941
    naenaeb
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 42075
    Posts: 217
    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»
     
    Dogjimbo
    Dogjimbo
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 17495
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 5:28 AM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:



    If he did he would post.  Simple as that
     

     Look at BigD cleaning up the thread.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:



    If he did he would post.  Simple as that
     

     Look at BigD cleaning up the thread.  
     
    Mattruff77
    Mattruff77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 8:20 AM ET #77

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:



    If he did he would post.  Simple as that

    Okay master 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:



    If he did he would post.  Simple as that

    Okay master 
     
    Mattruff77
    Mattruff77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 8:22 AM ET #78

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:



    If he did he would post.  Simple as that

    I asked him his opinion on the game. Didn’t ask if he had a prediction or pick. Not sure how you think you can answer for him. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:



    If he did he would post.  Simple as that

    I asked him his opinion on the game. Didn’t ask if he had a prediction or pick. Not sure how you think you can answer for him. 
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:23 AM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattruff77:

    Do you have any thoughts on bears and cardinals?

    No interest in either side. Love the Bears this year as I took them over 7.5 wins preseason, but not going to lay -6 with Trubisky on the road against a desperate team
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattruff77:

    Do you have any thoughts on bears and cardinals?

    No interest in either side. Love the Bears this year as I took them over 7.5 wins preseason, but not going to lay -6 with Trubisky on the road against a desperate team
     
    winners1941
    winners1941
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 2394
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:30 AM ET #80

    you sir are exceptional!
    Reply
    you sir are exceptional!
     
    naenaeb
    naenaeb
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 173
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:31 AM ET #81

    would you still take the 49ers at +6 1/2  
    Reply
    would you still take the 49ers at +6 1/2  
     
    naenaeb
    naenaeb
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 173
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:33 AM ET #82

    I wanted to ask you first before I pull the trigger because I see you got it at +7
    Reply
    I wanted to ask you first before I pull the trigger because I see you got it at +7
     
    LeagueCapper
    LeagueCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 9317
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:36 AM ET #83

    I took 49ers on the moneyline, of course I would take them at +6.5

    GL everyone today. let's cash 
    Reply
    I took 49ers on the moneyline, of course I would take them at +6.5

    GL everyone today. let's cash 
     
    JetsFan37
    JetsFan37
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 1062
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:42 AM ET #84

    I like most of these plays - I’m hesitant on Ravens and Panthers. GL! 
    Reply
    I like most of these plays - I’m hesitant on Ravens and Panthers. GL! 
     
    Mattruff77
    Mattruff77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2017
    Posts: 34
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:43 AM ET #85

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:


    No interest in either side. Love the Bears this year as I took them over 7.5 wins preseason, but not going to lay -6 with Trubisky on the road against a desperate team

    Thanks man. Good luck today 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:


    No interest in either side. Love the Bears this year as I took them over 7.5 wins preseason, but not going to lay -6 with Trubisky on the road against a desperate team

    Thanks man. Good luck today 
     
    naenaeb
    naenaeb
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 173
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:44 AM ET #86

    thanks LC
    Reply
    thanks LC
     
    Trumpinator2020
    Trumpinator2020
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 7453
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:44 AM ET #87

     
    Reply
     
     
    HoustonSports
    HoustonSports
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 22937
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:51 AM ET #88

    To both Ikid2groove035 and JDHERMOSA


    I deleted some of both of your posts in this thread. If you guys want to bit.ch at each and call each other names then do it elsewhere. It has ABSOLUTELY ZERO to do with LC, his posts, his thread or with wagering in the NFL.


    If I see either one of you do that crap again in LC thread you will both be in the PB for a month


    You will notice that I did leave a couple of your posts that were a little more relevant to the discussion at hand

    Reply

    To both Ikid2groove035 and JDHERMOSA


    I deleted some of both of your posts in this thread. If you guys want to bit.ch at each and call each other names then do it elsewhere. It has ABSOLUTELY ZERO to do with LC, his posts, his thread or with wagering in the NFL.


    If I see either one of you do that crap again in LC thread you will both be in the PB for a month


    You will notice that I did leave a couple of your posts that were a little more relevant to the discussion at hand

     
    MoabBuster
    MoabBuster
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 8300
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:52 AM ET #89

    BOL LC!!!
    Reply
    BOL LC!!!
     
    Ikid2groove035
    Ikid2groove035
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 5221
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 10:59 AM ET #90

    Houston bro I already say sorry 2 LC- Hard to stop a obsessed fan following me around like a DOG  cool BOL today LC

    Reply

    Houston bro I already say sorry 2 LC- Hard to stop a obsessed fan following me around like a DOG  cool BOL today LC

     
    HoustonSports
    HoustonSports
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2004
    Posts: 22937
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 11:09 AM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikid2groove035:

    Houston bro I already say sorry 2 LC- Hard to stop a obsessed fan following me around like a DOG   BOL today LC

    I don't give a dam.n if you apologized or not ! By even posting this crap you are walking a thin line. Either stay out of this thread completely or keep it to NFL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikid2groove035:

    Houston bro I already say sorry 2 LC- Hard to stop a obsessed fan following me around like a DOG   BOL today LC

    I don't give a dam.n if you apologized or not ! By even posting this crap you are walking a thin line. Either stay out of this thread completely or keep it to NFL
     
    shantystar
    shantystar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 2901
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 11:15 AM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City ChiefsI love the chiefs this year, but as I mentioned before - Shanahan and McDaniels are the top two offensive minds in football. Before the season started, I said I would be backing the 49ers a lot this year - but didn’t like the matchups for the first two weeks of the season so I laid off. They went 0-2 ATS. This is the week however, I think Shanahan will prove his genius.Andy Reid is a good coach, and he could come up with a great gameplan in a rematch between these two teams, but he’s not going to outcoach Shanahan in the first game facing each other. Ignore the players on the field in this one; this will be Shanahan vs Reid and Shanahan will win easily. Let’s not forget Shanahan was up 28-3 vs Belichick in the Superbowl before Brady bailed his coach out. I said the Chiefs would beat the Steelers in week 2 even before week 1 was played, but they are going to look like shit in this game. I like the 49ers to pull the upset and win straight up, so this will be my biggest play of the month.Green Bay Packers @ Washington RedskinsComing out party for Washington this Sunday. Yes they lost at home to the Colts last week, but they had more first downs, more total yards, ran more total plays, and had more time of possession. Unfortunately they had a ton of mistakes and couldn’t convert easy 3rd downs. Despite the Colts leading for the entire game and being in favorable situations, Andrew Luck only threw for 179 yards. The Redskins will be better prepared this week, and their defense should shut down Rodgers in this match-up. The Packers aren’t that much better than the Redskins, and Washington will be taking this game as a prove-it game welcoming Green Bay to town. I’m high on the Skins and the market is still extremely undervaluing them because people don’t know how good they are yet. We’ll see if that changes after this week.49ers +7 -120 (6x) +240 (1x)Redskins +3 -115 (4x)Ravens -5 (3x)  Broncos TT under (1x)Saints +3.5 -125 (2.5x)Panthers -3 +100 (2x)Seahawks -1.5 (2x)Saints +10 / Seahawks +7 -120 (1x)Saints +10 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / Panthers +4.5 -120 (1x)NFL YTD: 15-3 +34.87 units
    GL.

    Hard hitter in NBA betting
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City ChiefsI love the chiefs this year, but as I mentioned before - Shanahan and McDaniels are the top two offensive minds in football. Before the season started, I said I would be backing the 49ers a lot this year - but didn’t like the matchups for the first two weeks of the season so I laid off. They went 0-2 ATS. This is the week however, I think Shanahan will prove his genius.Andy Reid is a good coach, and he could come up with a great gameplan in a rematch between these two teams, but he’s not going to outcoach Shanahan in the first game facing each other. Ignore the players on the field in this one; this will be Shanahan vs Reid and Shanahan will win easily. Let’s not forget Shanahan was up 28-3 vs Belichick in the Superbowl before Brady bailed his coach out. I said the Chiefs would beat the Steelers in week 2 even before week 1 was played, but they are going to look like shit in this game. I like the 49ers to pull the upset and win straight up, so this will be my biggest play of the month.Green Bay Packers @ Washington RedskinsComing out party for Washington this Sunday. Yes they lost at home to the Colts last week, but they had more first downs, more total yards, ran more total plays, and had more time of possession. Unfortunately they had a ton of mistakes and couldn’t convert easy 3rd downs. Despite the Colts leading for the entire game and being in favorable situations, Andrew Luck only threw for 179 yards. The Redskins will be better prepared this week, and their defense should shut down Rodgers in this match-up. The Packers aren’t that much better than the Redskins, and Washington will be taking this game as a prove-it game welcoming Green Bay to town. I’m high on the Skins and the market is still extremely undervaluing them because people don’t know how good they are yet. We’ll see if that changes after this week.49ers +7 -120 (6x) +240 (1x)Redskins +3 -115 (4x)Ravens -5 (3x)  Broncos TT under (1x)Saints +3.5 -125 (2.5x)Panthers -3 +100 (2x)Seahawks -1.5 (2x)Saints +10 / Seahawks +7 -120 (1x)Saints +10 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / Panthers +4.5 -120 (1x)NFL YTD: 15-3 +34.87 units
    GL.

     
    shantystar
    shantystar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 2901
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 11:16 AM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    called itskins

    GL.

    Hard hitter in NBA betting
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    called itskins

    GL.

     
    shantystar
    shantystar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 2901
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 11:17 AM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City ChiefsI love the chiefs this year, but as I mentioned before - Shanahan and McDaniels are the top two offensive minds in football. Before the season started, I said I would be backing the 49ers a lot this year - but didn’t like the matchups for the first two weeks of the season so I laid off. They went 0-2 ATS. This is the week however, I think Shanahan will prove his genius.Andy Reid is a good coach, and he could come up with a great gameplan in a rematch between these two teams, but he’s not going to outcoach Shanahan in the first game facing each other. Ignore the players on the field in this one; this will be Shanahan vs Reid and Shanahan will win easily. Let’s not forget Shanahan was up 28-3 vs Belichick in the Superbowl before Brady bailed his coach out. I said the Chiefs would beat the Steelers in week 2 even before week 1 was played, but they are going to look like shit in this game. I like the 49ers to pull the upset and win straight up, so this will be my biggest play of the month.Green Bay Packers @ Washington RedskinsComing out party for Washington this Sunday. Yes they lost at home to the Colts last week, but they had more first downs, more total yards, ran more total plays, and had more time of possession. Unfortunately they had a ton of mistakes and couldn’t convert easy 3rd downs. Despite the Colts leading for the entire game and being in favorable situations, Andrew Luck only threw for 179 yards. The Redskins will be better prepared this week, and their defense should shut down Rodgers in this match-up. The Packers aren’t that much better than the Redskins, and Washington will be taking this game as a prove-it game welcoming Green Bay to town. I’m high on the Skins and the market is still extremely undervaluing them because people don’t know how good they are yet. We’ll see if that changes after this week.49ers +7 -120 (6x) +240 (1x)Redskins +3 -115 (4x)Ravens -5 (3x)  Broncos TT under (1x)Saints +3.5 -125 (2.5x)Panthers -3 +100 (2x)Seahawks -1.5 (2x)Saints +10 / Seahawks +7 -120 (1x)Saints +10 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / Panthers +4.5 -120 (1x)NFL YTD: 15-3 +34.87 units
    GL.

    Hard hitter in NBA betting
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City ChiefsI love the chiefs this year, but as I mentioned before - Shanahan and McDaniels are the top two offensive minds in football. Before the season started, I said I would be backing the 49ers a lot this year - but didn’t like the matchups for the first two weeks of the season so I laid off. They went 0-2 ATS. This is the week however, I think Shanahan will prove his genius.Andy Reid is a good coach, and he could come up with a great gameplan in a rematch between these two teams, but he’s not going to outcoach Shanahan in the first game facing each other. Ignore the players on the field in this one; this will be Shanahan vs Reid and Shanahan will win easily. Let’s not forget Shanahan was up 28-3 vs Belichick in the Superbowl before Brady bailed his coach out. I said the Chiefs would beat the Steelers in week 2 even before week 1 was played, but they are going to look like shit in this game. I like the 49ers to pull the upset and win straight up, so this will be my biggest play of the month.Green Bay Packers @ Washington RedskinsComing out party for Washington this Sunday. Yes they lost at home to the Colts last week, but they had more first downs, more total yards, ran more total plays, and had more time of possession. Unfortunately they had a ton of mistakes and couldn’t convert easy 3rd downs. Despite the Colts leading for the entire game and being in favorable situations, Andrew Luck only threw for 179 yards. The Redskins will be better prepared this week, and their defense should shut down Rodgers in this match-up. The Packers aren’t that much better than the Redskins, and Washington will be taking this game as a prove-it game welcoming Green Bay to town. I’m high on the Skins and the market is still extremely undervaluing them because people don’t know how good they are yet. We’ll see if that changes after this week.49ers +7 -120 (6x) +240 (1x)Redskins +3 -115 (4x)Ravens -5 (3x)  Broncos TT under (1x)Saints +3.5 -125 (2.5x)Panthers -3 +100 (2x)Seahawks -1.5 (2x)Saints +10 / Seahawks +7 -120 (1x)Saints +10 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / Panthers +4.5 -120 (1x)NFL YTD: 15-3 +34.87 units
    GL.

     
    shantystar
    shantystar
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 2901
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 11:18 AM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtSchlichterJr:

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City ChiefsI love the chiefs this year, but as I mentioned before - Shanahan and McDaniels are the top two offensive minds in football. Before the season started, I said I would be backing the 49ers a lot this year - but didn’t like the matchups for the first two weeks of the season so I laid off. They went 0-2 ATS. This is the week however, I think Shanahan will prove his genius.Andy Reid is a good coach, and he could come up with a great gameplan in a rematch between these two teams, but he’s not going to outcoach Shanahan in the first game facing each other. Ignore the players on the field in this one; this will be Shanahan vs Reid and Shanahan will win easily. Let’s not forget Shanahan was up 28-3 vs Belichick in the Superbowl before Brady bailed his coach out. I said the Chiefs would beat the Steelers in week 2 even before week 1 was played, but they are going to look like shit in this game. I like the 49ers to pull the upset and win straight up, so this will be my biggest play of the month.Green Bay Packers @ Washington RedskinsComing out party for Washington this Sunday. Yes they lost at home to the Colts last week, but they had more first downs, more total yards, ran more total plays, and had more time of possession. Unfortunately they had a ton of mistakes and couldn’t convert easy 3rd downs. Despite the Colts leading for the entire game and being in favorable situations, Andrew Luck only threw for 179 yards. The Redskins will be better prepared this week, and their defense should shut down Rodgers in this match-up. The Packers aren’t that much better than the Redskins, and Washington will be taking this game as a prove-it game welcoming Green Bay to town. I’m high on the Skins and the market is still extremely undervaluing them because people don’t know how good they are yet. We’ll see if that changes after this week.49ers +7 -120 (6x) +240 (1x)Redskins +3 -115 (4x)Ravens -5 (3x)  Broncos TT under (1x)Saints +3.5 -125 (2.5x)Panthers -3 +100 (2x)Seahawks -1.5 (2x)Saints +10 / Seahawks +7 -120 (1x)Saints +10 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / Panthers +4.5 -120 (1x)NFL YTD: 15-3 +34.87 units
    Great start to the year...
    GL.

    Hard hitter in NBA betting
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtSchlichterJr:

    Quote Originally Posted by LeagueCapper:

    San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City ChiefsI love the chiefs this year, but as I mentioned before - Shanahan and McDaniels are the top two offensive minds in football. Before the season started, I said I would be backing the 49ers a lot this year - but didn’t like the matchups for the first two weeks of the season so I laid off. They went 0-2 ATS. This is the week however, I think Shanahan will prove his genius.Andy Reid is a good coach, and he could come up with a great gameplan in a rematch between these two teams, but he’s not going to outcoach Shanahan in the first game facing each other. Ignore the players on the field in this one; this will be Shanahan vs Reid and Shanahan will win easily. Let’s not forget Shanahan was up 28-3 vs Belichick in the Superbowl before Brady bailed his coach out. I said the Chiefs would beat the Steelers in week 2 even before week 1 was played, but they are going to look like shit in this game. I like the 49ers to pull the upset and win straight up, so this will be my biggest play of the month.Green Bay Packers @ Washington RedskinsComing out party for Washington this Sunday. Yes they lost at home to the Colts last week, but they had more first downs, more total yards, ran more total plays, and had more time of possession. Unfortunately they had a ton of mistakes and couldn’t convert easy 3rd downs. Despite the Colts leading for the entire game and being in favorable situations, Andrew Luck only threw for 179 yards. The Redskins will be better prepared this week, and their defense should shut down Rodgers in this match-up. The Packers aren’t that much better than the Redskins, and Washington will be taking this game as a prove-it game welcoming Green Bay to town. I’m high on the Skins and the market is still extremely undervaluing them because people don’t know how good they are yet. We’ll see if that changes after this week.49ers +7 -120 (6x) +240 (1x)Redskins +3 -115 (4x)Ravens -5 (3x)  Broncos TT under (1x)Saints +3.5 -125 (2.5x)Panthers -3 +100 (2x)Seahawks -1.5 (2x)Saints +10 / Seahawks +7 -120 (1x)Saints +10 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / 49ers +14 -120 (1x)Redskins +9.5 / Panthers +4.5 -120 (1x)NFL YTD: 15-3 +34.87 units
    Great start to the year...
    GL.

     
    PLAYAAAA1969
    PLAYAAAA1969
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10344
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 11:41 AM ET #96

    If the Niners are your play, The U53.5 is a must. Hard to think SF covers if KC puts up season Avg.  an_speak

    Reply

    If the Niners are your play, The U53.5 is a must. Hard to think SF covers if KC puts up season Avg.  an_speak

     
    mugz
    mugz
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 2331
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 11:48 AM ET #97

    Good luck LC! I think KC has the worst defense next to New England. I’m sure Mahomes will get a bunch of big scores, but this is where an offensive coordinator who understands spacing and has a descent qb can torch this porous defense
    Reply
    Good luck LC! I think KC has the worst defense next to New England. I’m sure Mahomes will get a bunch of big scores, but this is where an offensive coordinator who understands spacing and has a descent qb can torch this porous defense
     
    Edgewoodzgimp13
    Edgewoodzgimp13
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 285
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 11:53 AM ET #98

    Dam.n it LC I'm seeing another profitable day today bud. The only play I'm worried about is the Panthers but other than that I agree with the rest.
    Reply
    Dam.n it LC I'm seeing another profitable day today bud. The only play I'm worried about is the Panthers but other than that I agree with the rest.
     
    JDE
    JDE
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 817
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 11:57 AM ET #99

    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYAAAA1969:

    If the Niners are your play, The U53.5 is a must. Hard to think SF covers if KC puts up season Avg.  an_speak

    I am thinking the same thing. Got it at U55 yesterday.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAYAAAA1969:

    If the Niners are your play, The U53.5 is a must. Hard to think SF covers if KC puts up season Avg.  an_speak

    I am thinking the same thing. Got it at U55 yesterday.
     
     
    BigPapa21
    BigPapa21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 3212
    Posted: Sep. 23, 2018 - 12:12 PM ET #100

    Good luck LC
    Reply
    Good luck LC
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 456 ... 789 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,670
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,273
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,041
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,712
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,432
    • MLB Playoffs 5,299
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,315
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,846
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,288
    • Week 5 Money 11,130

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.