Pressure him and he stills escape and throws a Rope into the end-zone - this KC TT over 30.5 is stealing money fellas
*** San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City Chiefs *** Best Play of the Month
Posted:
#127
I knew the chiefs would score but it’s more on the fault of the 49ers offense. You can’t give them this big of a lead. Jimmy G gets 37 million this year and you try to run the ball with two guys that nobody wants
I knew the chiefs would score but it’s more on the fault of the 49ers offense. You can’t give them this big of a lead. Jimmy G gets 37 million this year and you try to run the ball with two guys that nobody wants
Posted:
#139
Quote Originally Posted by DialedCaper7:
nice call, what a joke this game is
nice call, what a joke this game is
LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE FKIN KID....
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN CALL A GAME MIDWAY THROUGH A GAME...
BTW WHERE ARE YOUR POSTED PLAYS IDIOT? OH YEAH... U DON'T POST $HIT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SCARED AND ARE WORRIED WHAT OTHER PPL WILL THINK.. IF YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS FORUM I SUGGEST YOU STFU AND SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER .. LMFAO.. IDIOT 

Quote Originally Posted by DialedCaper7:
nice call, what a joke this game is
nice call, what a joke this game is
LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE FKIN KID....
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN CALL A GAME MIDWAY THROUGH A GAME...
BTW WHERE ARE YOUR POSTED PLAYS IDIOT? OH YEAH... U DON'T POST $HIT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SCARED AND ARE WORRIED WHAT OTHER PPL WILL THINK.. IF YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS FORUM I SUGGEST YOU STFU AND SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER .. LMFAO.. IDIOT 

Posted:
#142
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:
Quote Originally Posted by vtec626:
KC ez money
NICE POST MIDWAY THRU THE FIRST HALF. IDIOT .. GROW UP KIDKC ez money
Good to see you not giving up hope lol
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbait7127:
Quote Originally Posted by vtec626:
KC ez money
NICE POST MIDWAY THRU THE FIRST HALF. IDIOT .. GROW UP KIDKC ez money
Good to see you not giving up hope lol
Posted:
#143
49ers should get some scores in the 2h but they will have to stop shooting themselves in the foot. Refs already have a hard on for the home team so that will make it even harder to stop KC. I thought NE’s defense was awful but wow I stand corrected.
49ers should get some scores in the 2h but they will have to stop shooting themselves in the foot. Refs already have a hard on for the home team so that will make it even harder to stop KC. I thought NE’s defense was awful but wow I stand corrected.
Posted:
#149
[Quote: Originally Posted by Jailbait7127]
LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE FKIN KID....
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN CALL A GAME MIDWAY THROUGH A GAME...
BTW WHERE ARE YOUR POSTED PLAYS IDIOT? OH YEAH... U DON'T POST $HIT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SCARED AND ARE WORRIED WHAT OTHER PPL WILL THINK.. IF YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS FORUM I SUGGEST YOU STFU AND SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER .. LMFAO.. IDIOT 

I could care less what anyone "thinks" of my picks so your theory is wrong. I post mlb so again your wrong. Idiot
[Quote: Originally Posted by Jailbait7127]
LISTEN UP YOU LITTLE FKIN KID....
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN CALL A GAME MIDWAY THROUGH A GAME...
BTW WHERE ARE YOUR POSTED PLAYS IDIOT? OH YEAH... U DON'T POST $HIT BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SCARED AND ARE WORRIED WHAT OTHER PPL WILL THINK.. IF YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THIS FORUM I SUGGEST YOU STFU AND SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER .. LMFAO.. IDIOT 

I could care less what anyone "thinks" of my picks so your theory is wrong. I post mlb so again your wrong. Idiot
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,274
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,042
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,721
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,432
- MLB Playoffs 5,311
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,320
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,851
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,289
- Week 5 Money 11,131
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
