Great year so far.
*** San Francisco 49ers @ Kansas City Chiefs *** Best Play of the Month
Great year so far.
Great year so far.
How do you walk with such huge balls? GL, I’ll be on KC til I get burned. Pat Mahomes looks to be the real deal.
This is no indictment of your capping skills but this train of thought is precisely how sharps beat up on the books and squares slowly lose their bank rolls... how many squares do you think are betting Niners? Answer is almost none.. How many are betting Chiefs (Many). How many are teasing chiefs (almost all)...
How do you walk with such huge balls? GL, I’ll be on KC til I get burned. Pat Mahomes looks to be the real deal.
This is no indictment of your capping skills but this train of thought is precisely how sharps beat up on the books and squares slowly lose their bank rolls... how many squares do you think are betting Niners? Answer is almost none.. How many are betting Chiefs (Many). How many are teasing chiefs (almost all)...
GL dude. Was going to play SF as well. 7 too much to pass up in a game that most likely comes down to the final drive. Jimmy will constantly be a gnat that won't go away this season. I can't wait until they build a better team around him. ![]()
GL dude. Was going to play SF as well. 7 too much to pass up in a game that most likely comes down to the final drive. Jimmy will constantly be a gnat that won't go away this season. I can't wait until they build a better team around him. ![]()
How do you walk with such huge balls? GL, I’ll be on KC til I get burned. Pat Mahomes looks to be the real deal.
KC was dogged the first two weeks, lets see if they can win when expected ( as a fav ) against a pretty good team
How do you walk with such huge balls? GL, I’ll be on KC til I get burned. Pat Mahomes looks to be the real deal.
KC was dogged the first two weeks, lets see if they can win when expected ( as a fav ) against a pretty good team
LC just a great start to the season and great information as always.
LC just a great start to the season and great information as always.
Any thoughts on Hou -6? Giants O Line is terrible.....Watson will be better with 2 full games and all of his receivers.....
Any thoughts on Hou -6? Giants O Line is terrible.....Watson will be better with 2 full games and all of his receivers.....
Great work LC!
Great work LC!
I love this pick...i even guess it right
I love this pick...i even guess it right
I was looking at the some stats and not only does KC have the best offense in the league they also have the best special teams too. As far as their defense they are ranked dead last.
The Niners offense is ranked 25th. They are ranked 19th in special teams and an 18th ranked defense
Now for a bit of perspective.
Niners played Minny week 1 so that would affect their low offensive numbers.
KC played both LAC (ranked 3rd best offense) and PITT (ranked 10th best offense) so that would affect KC's low defensive numbers.
All in all I don't see anyway SF wins this game. Jimmy G will have to play lights out just to have a fighting chance. He and the 9ers are just not built like the Charger/Steelers are.
Also Jimmy G has been horrible on 3rd downs. Actually the worst passing rated QB on 3rd down so far. Meanwhile Mahomes is the 4th best QB on 3rd down.
I just don't see this team being able to keep up in a shootout.
Still it feels like a trap game even though I already bet on the Chiefs.
OP you have some mighty balls picking Niners ML and going hard with the units.
BOL hope we both cover I got the Over and KC+6.5
I was looking at the some stats and not only does KC have the best offense in the league they also have the best special teams too. As far as their defense they are ranked dead last.
The Niners offense is ranked 25th. They are ranked 19th in special teams and an 18th ranked defense
Now for a bit of perspective.
Niners played Minny week 1 so that would affect their low offensive numbers.
KC played both LAC (ranked 3rd best offense) and PITT (ranked 10th best offense) so that would affect KC's low defensive numbers.
All in all I don't see anyway SF wins this game. Jimmy G will have to play lights out just to have a fighting chance. He and the 9ers are just not built like the Charger/Steelers are.
Also Jimmy G has been horrible on 3rd downs. Actually the worst passing rated QB on 3rd down so far. Meanwhile Mahomes is the 4th best QB on 3rd down.
I just don't see this team being able to keep up in a shootout.
Still it feels like a trap game even though I already bet on the Chiefs.
OP you have some mighty balls picking Niners ML and going hard with the units.
BOL hope we both cover I got the Over and KC+6.5
Cant argue with a guy that is 15-3,liking the 9ers,not liking the skins so much.I have a hard time going against Rogers,good luck with your picks Capper.
Cant argue with a guy that is 15-3,liking the 9ers,not liking the skins so much.I have a hard time going against Rogers,good luck with your picks Capper.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,261
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,041
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,666
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,424
- MLB Playoffs 5,277
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,307
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,836
- Week 5 Money 11,124
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,288
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
