New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

Really Physically Sick and Hurt Right Now

Participants:
Views: 2518
Posts: 54
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2012
Posts: 2691
Posted: #1

I played SF for 20k cash tonight (3rd time in my life making that wager amount) , and I can take the loss im not upset about losing......

I just cant believe the WAY they lost...... How do you DOMINATE a game for 3.5 quarters and give up 21 points in 6 minutes..... ? Im in utter shock....... I've been physically sick and throwing up since I got home...... 

All my friends went pretty hard on SF, they were all going nuts, excited, i sat there with 0 emotion until the board said 00:00, and i just cant believe what took place

Sorry need to vent , a LOT of money, and i probaly shouldnt have made that bet 
Quote Post Report User
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2009
Posts: 1390
Posted: #2

Sorry for you loss it happens to the best of us.. keep your head up don't try to win it back with one play take a break.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2012
Posts: 2691
Posted: #3

i was on fire sat, actually won 16k and lost all of it sat night/ early games sunday....... so i played the cash i took out ..... im just disgusted 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2015
Posts: 1541
Posted: #4

and people who say its not staged....

you were screwed plain and simple.

people who are supposed to be good cappers, logically saw the consistency they were shown from the niners defense and control of games.

everyone now says Kaepernick sucks.. he barely played a full year /8 or 10 games or so and yet almost beats a great defense.

Baltimore did win like they should have.. but they milked the drama to the hilt. they turned Lewis from a murderer, to a sentimental favorite.

if the sport were real. if teams were actually competing. you wouldnt be so lucky to get the sentimental favorite winning so much.

Saints.. Andy Reid.. Eagles beat Brady with a back up who hardly played all year. Manning magically wins his last game/Super Bowl.

all you expert cappers need to incorporate; whats the better script finish at the end?

a 24 year old beats a team with multiple people with SB experience? thats pure and utter bullshit. no doubt about it.

the niners just laid down in the 4th qtr.. plain and simple. Right in your face. stop using your sorry- momentum- or I use to play excuses ( not you, the general public)

 

 

 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Dec, 2012
Posts: 2691
Posted: #5

listen its a game, i lost plain and simple no crying over spilt milk



but THE WAY it lost is UGH 
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2015
Posts: 1541
Posted: #6

I cant even drink milk

 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2010
Posts: 28935
Posted: #7

Doubt any of this is true. The OP has a long history of these BS threads

Now the chic who made 900 post saying it was "fixed" for SF is going the other way. Imagine that. It's what those nutjobs do best. 

"I can teach you how to lie, CONVINCINGLY" Smack
 
Prospect
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2018
Posts: 51
Posted: #8

Bro, you bet against Patrick Mahomes.

I’m sorry for the big loss, I’ve been there. But dude, you bet against Patrick Mahomes..

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 120473
Posted: #9

Why am I not surprised at post #4 spewing the same BS over & over again after him going into everyone’s threads about not to go against the 49ers & how bad the Chiefs are in his so called BS scripted theories.

You have way too much time on your hands chic-cardinal.

You & your BS conspiracy theories you have no credibility here at all bar none whatsoever ever STFU & move on.  

new_smoking

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Apr, 2018
Posts: 703
Posted: #10

You have a gambling problem you should go to GA. You're not a handicapper. Anyone who is knew it was basically a coin flip. Betting 20k on it is lunacy unless you are a millionaire.

You deserve to feel like this IMO. More money than sense.

 
Legend
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2007
Posts: 51885
Posted: #11

Quote Originally Posted by chic-cardinals:

and people who say its not staged....

you were screwed plain and simple.

people who are supposed to be good cappers, logically saw the consistency they were shown from the niners defense and control of games.

everyone now says Kaepernick sucks.. he barely played a full year /8 or 10 games or so and yet almost beats a great defense.

Baltimore did win like they should have.. but they milked the drama to the hilt. they turned Lewis from a murderer, to a sentimental favorite.

if the sport were real. if teams were actually competing. you wouldnt be so lucky to get the sentimental favorite winning so much.

Saints.. Andy Reid.. Eagles beat Brady with a back up who hardly played all year. Manning magically wins his last game/Super Bowl.

all you expert cappers need to incorporate; whats the better script finish at the end?

a 24 year old beats a team with multiple people with SB experience? thats pure and utter bullshit. no doubt about it.

the niners just laid down in the 4th qtr.. plain and simple. Right in your face. stop using your sorry- momentum- or I use to play excuses ( not you, the general public)

 

 

 



Wait you told Everyone on covers to w"and learn ", you knew it was fixed for rhe 49ers to win !!!!


Go figure you've changed your time 
 
Banned
Participation Meter
Joined: Sep, 2019
Posts: 457
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:

I played SF for 20k cash tonight (3rd time in my life making that wager amount) , and I can take the loss im not upset about losing......I just cant believe the WAY they lost...... How do you DOMINATE a game for 3.5 quarters and give up 21 points in 6 minutes..... ? Im in utter shock....... I've been physically sick and throwing up since I got home...... All my friends went pretty hard on SF, they were all going nuts, excited, i sat there with 0 emotion until the board said 00:00, and i just cant believe what took placeSorry need to vent , a LOT of money, and i probaly shouldnt have made that bet
why do people shoot their whole wad on the superbowl? It's just another football game. 

 
Captain
Participation Meter
Joined: May, 2011
Posts: 7891
Posted: #13

Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

Doubt any of this is true. The OP has a long history of these BS threads

Now the chic who made 900 post saying it was "fixed" for SF is going the other way. Imagine that. It's what those nutjobs do best. 


Yep, not surprised at all now he's changing his story!!  Nutjobs is putting it politely.  He's the sports betting equivalent of a Flat Earther.  
 
All-Star
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2007
Posts: 11104
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

Doubt any of this is true. The OP has a long history of these BS threads Now the chic who made 900 post saying it was "fixed" for SF is going the other way. Imagine that. It's what those nutjobs do best.

LMAO

The OP needs serious mental help ...not physically

new_poop

 
Rookie
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2017
Posts: 909
Posted: #15

Once you wake up and realize it is all scripted entertainment, you will stop caring but until then, you will keep being a blind sheep and taking this garbage serious... 
 
Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Joined: Mar, 2010
Posts: 28935
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater:

Once you wake up and realize it is all scripted entertainment, you will stop caring but until then, you will keep being a blind sheep and taking this garbage serious...
Thanks. We missed the other 804 times you have mentioned this AFTER a game. Maybe next season we can get you to post the fix prior to a game??? 

"I can teach you how to lie, CONVINCINGLY" Smack
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2015
Posts: 1541
Posted: #17

Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptedTheater:

Once you wake up and realize it is all scripted entertainment, you will stop caring but until then, you will keep being a blind sheep and taking this garbage serious...
Thanks. We missed the other 804 times you have mentioned this AFTER a game. Maybe next season we can get you to post the fix prior to a game???

And again. ...

Knowing it's staged does not guarantee knowing  the outcome. If that were true, you'd never go to another  movie  again  lol.

You know  the usual  formula  of a drama or action flick. That doesn't mean you know exactly  how it ends. Same principle. It's entertainment.  A show.  Distraction. 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2015
Posts: 1541
Posted: #18

Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

Doubt any of this is true. The OP has a long history of these BS threads Now the chic who made 900 post saying it was "fixed" for SF is going the other way. Imagine that. It's what those nutjobs do best.

Other way? I'm in exactly  the same frame I've been in. There is no other way. Sports leagues were invented  by the mafia and it's been that way, ever since.

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2015
Posts: 1541
Posted: #19

Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

Why am I not surprised at post #4 spewing the same BS over & over again after him going into everyone’s threads about not to go against the 49ers & how bad the Chiefs are in his so called BS scripted theories. You have way too much time on your hands chic-cardinal. You & your BS conspiracy theories you have no credibility here at all bar none whatsoever ever STFU & move on.

Pay attention. Billion dollar industries manipulating things to work in their favor,  is not a theory. It's a fact. It's exactly  how the world  functions. Sports gambling is another form of insider trading . Someone definitely  knows the outcome. They work it in the favor of the billionaires  in every way possible. That's a historical  fact of life. 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2015
Posts: 1541
Posted: #20

Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

Why am I not surprised at post #4 spewing the same BS over & over again after him going into everyone’s threads about not to go against the 49ers & how bad the Chiefs are in his so called BS scripted theories. You have way too much time on your hands chic-cardinal. You & your BS conspiracy theories you have no credibility here at all bar none whatsoever ever STFU & move on.

Pay attention. Billion dollar industries manipulating things to work in their favor,  is not a theory. It's a fact. It's exactly  how the world  functions. Sports gambling is another form of insider trading . Someone definitely  knows the outcome. They work it in the favor of the billionaires  in every way possible. That's a historical  fact of life. 

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2015
Posts: 1541
Posted: #21

Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

Doubt any of this is true. The OP has a long history of these BS threads Now the chic who made 900 post saying it was "fixed" for SF is going the other way. Imagine that. It's what those nutjobs do best.

Ok, so, maybe it's a fake account  all together? 

 

 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2014
Posts: 17616
Posted: #22

The game was 20-10 not 40-10...Chiefs got the ball back with 9 minutes to go in the 4th down 20-10...There previous drive....they moved the ball easily and was about to score until the INT on a deflection off Hill in the redzone..I would not call that being dominated... It was 20-17 with 6:13 left in the game....
 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2015
Posts: 1541
Posted: #23

Quote Originally Posted by wmi799:

Doubt any of this is true. The OP has a long history of these BS threads Now the chic who made 900 post saying it was "fixed" for SF is going the other way. Imagine that. It's what those nutjobs do best.

Lol I just looked. I actually  have 1390 posts up to now. Maybe anywhere  from 500 to 700?

I mean...4 months ...I'm a communicator. Can't see me if I don't text lol

 
Veteran
Participation Meter
Joined: Nov, 2015
Posts: 1541
Posted: #24

Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

The game was 20-10 not 40-10...Chiefs got the ball back with 9 minutes to go in the 4th down 20-10...There previous drive....they moved the ball easily and was about to score until the INT on a deflection off Hill in the redzone..I would not call that being dominated... It was 20-17 with 6:13 left in the game....

In the real world, thst would be dominated. In pretend  world. They've turn the game into a arena football /basketball  game, where teams take less than 60 seconds to go 80 yards ,multiple  times in the last 5 minutes= entertainment 

 
MVP
Participation Meter
Joined: Feb, 2014
Posts: 17616
Posted: #25

Texans and Titans Dominated the Chiefs as well then....Up 24-0 and 14-0...new_laugh_cry

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo