It will be very hard for the Cheatriots to pull of the comeback here, I won't say they can't but they will have to take some chances with ed reed and the opportunistic ravens defense. I see the score staying pretty much the same
It will be very hard for the Cheatriots to pull of the comeback here, I won't say they can't but they will have to take some chances with ed reed and the opportunistic ravens defense. I see the score staying pretty much the same
Kind of like the Jets/Bengals game yesterday. I don't understand how a team can be so one-dimensional and move the ball like this. Joe Flacco is 2-7 for 30 yards. Let him throw the freakin ball. Who cares. Just load the box and stop the run
Kind of like the Jets/Bengals game yesterday. I don't understand how a team can be so one-dimensional and move the ball like this. Joe Flacco is 2-7 for 30 yards. Let him throw the freakin ball. Who cares. Just load the box and stop the run