Ravens gettin cocky telling the fans to go home its over......honestly, not cool
fuck the patriots fans
what do you care, you and your bitchass pats will be home, shut up and take the loss person
what do you care, you and your bitchass pats will be home, shut up and take the loss person
I LOVE seeing Brady all sad and shit on the bench....sorry Pats fans but thats the way it goes. Dont get all butt hurt, I can take it when people talk shit about the Ravens so I have the right to dish it out..............Next stop............Peyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
I LOVE seeing Brady all sad and shit on the bench....sorry Pats fans but thats the way it goes. Dont get all butt hurt, I can take it when people talk shit about the Ravens so I have the right to dish it out..............Next stop............Peyton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
what do you care, you and your bitchass pats will be home, shut up and take the loss person
what do you care, you and your bitchass pats will be home, shut up and take the loss person
well i'll still be counting my money from today bitch. shut up and stop crying.
well i'll still be counting my money from today bitch. shut up and stop crying.
