Ravens @ Patriots IN GAME!!!
Posted:
#265
Quote Originally Posted by ICAPSports:
get over yourself...its over buddy
get over yourself...its over buddy
what the hell are you taling about dumbass.....read what I wrote...
I thought the game was over after the fumble.....use you brain and logic to read and decifer
Quote Originally Posted by ICAPSports:
get over yourself...its over buddy
get over yourself...its over buddy
what the hell are you taling about dumbass.....read what I wrote...
I thought the game was over after the fumble.....use you brain and logic to read and decifer
Posted:
#269
I'm gonna say it again game is far from over...but must say that half of point is looking sweet right now b/c if the pats come back it will be close
I'm gonna say it again game is far from over...but must say that half of point is looking sweet right now b/c if the pats come back it will be close
Posted:
#273
I LOVE the sideline shots of Brady when they are losing. Dude's gonna burst into tears and throw a tantrum before halftime! Time to get the pacifier!
I LOVE the sideline shots of Brady when they are losing. Dude's gonna burst into tears and throw a tantrum before halftime! Time to get the pacifier!
Posted:
#274
This is completely and utterly pathetic. I don't know if I have ever seen a more overmatched game right now. WOW! I too apparently was hynotized by the Brady dimple that told me to take NE -3 today. WOW, WOW, WOW!
This is completely and utterly pathetic. I don't know if I have ever seen a more overmatched game right now. WOW! I too apparently was hynotized by the Brady dimple that told me to take NE -3 today. WOW, WOW, WOW!
Posted:
#275
Quote Originally Posted by ratherBgambling:
21-0. WOW THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!
You should be o.k., looks like B-MORE will cover your over bet all by themselves lol21-0. WOW THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ratherBgambling:
21-0. WOW THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!
You should be o.k., looks like B-MORE will cover your over bet all by themselves lol21-0. WOW THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,315
- Friday 10/02/2026 889
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,158
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,116
- PART DEUX 224
- Cleveland Bettors 2,700
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,556
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,157
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 4,793
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
