I see Vikes at -1.5 but I can't get it so i lay extra juice to get the -2.
Ravens are interesting as we lost on them ATS last week and now they are back-to-back plays, very good spot to back the Ravens this week.
The method does have a play on the Jags but with a large line movement I don't like betting into these, had I got it early I'd of taken it but I'll wait and see on the Jags.
I can get -6 with extra juice, looks like it's going to -7, I'd think the sharps will hit that +7 if not before.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
My Other System ............ 2-3
Ravens +3 (-115) over Falcons ---- 1.15 units
Vikings -2 (-117) over Saints --- 1.17 units
I see Vikes at -1.5 but I can't get it so i lay extra juice to get the -2.
Ravens are interesting as we lost on them ATS last week and now they are back-to-back plays, very good spot to back the Ravens this week.
The method does have a play on the Jags but with a large line movement I don't like betting into these, had I got it early I'd of taken it but I'll wait and see on the Jags.
I can get -6 with extra juice, looks like it's going to -7, I'd think the sharps will hit that +7 if not before.
Big disappointment last week was Ravens up 14 later into 4th quarter I saw they were down to Titans 26 yard line.
I didn't see what happened after that but things looked very promising at that point.
A TD seals the cover but a first down runs more clock, if Titans stop them from scoring A TD they can still cover with a backdoor TD, there was time for them but Ravens didn't kick FG so Titans had a long way to go a long way , I felt pretty good Ravens get the cover at that point.
But damn it is almost like Arena football anymore, last team gets the ball will score.
I had Ravens winning by 19 based on the play on the field, so a 14 point win is acceptable final score.
Big disappointment last week was Ravens up 14 later into 4th quarter I saw they were down to Titans 26 yard line.
I didn't see what happened after that but things looked very promising at that point.
A TD seals the cover but a first down runs more clock, if Titans stop them from scoring A TD they can still cover with a backdoor TD, there was time for them but Ravens didn't kick FG so Titans had a long way to go a long way , I felt pretty good Ravens get the cover at that point.
But damn it is almost like Arena football anymore, last team gets the ball will score.
I had Ravens winning by 19 based on the play on the field, so a 14 point win is acceptable final score.
Good luck. I know the 'smart' money would be on the Saints (home dog against undefeated team, etc) but the Vikings in a dome with that defense has to be able to beat the Saints.
Good luck. I know the 'smart' money would be on the Saints (home dog against undefeated team, etc) but the Vikings in a dome with that defense has to be able to beat the Saints.