• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    NFL TODAY DIVISIONAL PLAYS (1/19 & 1/20)

    LAGameofInches
    joesap27
    PUSSYGALORE333
    Jars
    RavensOsNHoes
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1718
    Posts: 18
     
    LAGameofInches
    LAGameofInches
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 7225
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 4:01 PM ET #1

    FINAL YTD (NFL):  71-44-4 YTD

    NFL PLAYOFFS:  5-2 ATS

    Continuing the AMAZING NFL season and will do so this week with my beloved Ravens, who I have hit at over 80% ATS this year.  I kept the record for the year posted b/c I was asked to by a few others but by now I'm sure anyone in this thread has made money here so doesn't even need the reassurances.  As I do every year, especially in NFL, I am only doing my work to HELP people.  I'm happy to discuss plays people don't like but coming in here and trolling when I lose a game, when most people posting lose MUCH more often, isn't cool, for any thread.  I post year after year, in the forum, so if you follow others, so be it.  But please don't act like this is some lucky run or a one year wonder.  I don't need accolades but do your own research and if you have questions or comments, try to keep them constructive.

    Anyways, on to this weeks games where I will post in this thread for Saturdays (tomorrows) matchups and potentially start a new thread for Sunday.  I don't care about page views, I care about winning.  That's what this thread is about...

    BALTIMORE FH (-6.5)...BIG PLAY!!!:  I have heard all about Lamar's incompetence in the playoffs.  Guess what, so has he.  I have heard how Harbaugh might win but not cover most games at home.  Guess what, he doesn't care. It's all about winning and when these two teams square off, the Ravens have gotten the best of the Texans, going 8-2 SU and 6-4 ATS against them.  The spread started at 8.5 and now sits at 10.  The Texans are 2-11 SU against Baltimore and 0-7 SU playing in Baltimore.  Of course that doesn't mean that this years version will lose by 10 or more but....they will.  The Ravens have receivers, including Mark Andrews back, a more than competent running game, and a defense that is amongst lead leaders in sacks.  They will get to Stroud, who doesn't scramble that much, and will more than cover Nico Collins as the other receivers won't strike much fear into the Ravens secondary.  I would watch Dalton Shultz as the Ravens have been susceptible against tight ends.  The game will be cold, the UNDER usually finds it's way into these affairs, but the truth is the Ravens will be motivated and want to come out and grab the lead, which I see them handily doing.  I'm afraid of a backdoor cover here and 10 points is massive at this point.  But I don't see a rookie QB, who has more than impressed, to be able to win in Baltimore, which few teams do, in the cold (I realize he's played many games in the cold at OSU), and against a team that, if they come out rusty, so be it, but that should handle the Texans.  I see a low scoring FH, maybe something like 13-3 and I'll side with the best FG kicker to get that extra point through and ensure the 6.5 will be covered in the FH.

    The BIG PLAYS have been awesome all year, but so/so in the playoffs so far, going 3-2 ATS.  But after this game it will move to 5-2 ATS and the overall playoff record to 6-2 ATS.  I will have a play on the GB/SF game too upcoming.  As always, tail or fade, good luck to all...

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    FINAL YTD (NFL):  71-44-4 YTD

    NFL PLAYOFFS:  5-2 ATS

    Continuing the AMAZING NFL season and will do so this week with my beloved Ravens, who I have hit at over 80% ATS this year.  I kept the record for the year posted b/c I was asked to by a few others but by now I'm sure anyone in this thread has made money here so doesn't even need the reassurances.  As I do every year, especially in NFL, I am only doing my work to HELP people.  I'm happy to discuss plays people don't like but coming in here and trolling when I lose a game, when most people posting lose MUCH more often, isn't cool, for any thread.  I post year after year, in the forum, so if you follow others, so be it.  But please don't act like this is some lucky run or a one year wonder.  I don't need accolades but do your own research and if you have questions or comments, try to keep them constructive.

    Anyways, on to this weeks games where I will post in this thread for Saturdays (tomorrows) matchups and potentially start a new thread for Sunday.  I don't care about page views, I care about winning.  That's what this thread is about...

    BALTIMORE FH (-6.5)...BIG PLAY!!!:  I have heard all about Lamar's incompetence in the playoffs.  Guess what, so has he.  I have heard how Harbaugh might win but not cover most games at home.  Guess what, he doesn't care. It's all about winning and when these two teams square off, the Ravens have gotten the best of the Texans, going 8-2 SU and 6-4 ATS against them.  The spread started at 8.5 and now sits at 10.  The Texans are 2-11 SU against Baltimore and 0-7 SU playing in Baltimore.  Of course that doesn't mean that this years version will lose by 10 or more but....they will.  The Ravens have receivers, including Mark Andrews back, a more than competent running game, and a defense that is amongst lead leaders in sacks.  They will get to Stroud, who doesn't scramble that much, and will more than cover Nico Collins as the other receivers won't strike much fear into the Ravens secondary.  I would watch Dalton Shultz as the Ravens have been susceptible against tight ends.  The game will be cold, the UNDER usually finds it's way into these affairs, but the truth is the Ravens will be motivated and want to come out and grab the lead, which I see them handily doing.  I'm afraid of a backdoor cover here and 10 points is massive at this point.  But I don't see a rookie QB, who has more than impressed, to be able to win in Baltimore, which few teams do, in the cold (I realize he's played many games in the cold at OSU), and against a team that, if they come out rusty, so be it, but that should handle the Texans.  I see a low scoring FH, maybe something like 13-3 and I'll side with the best FG kicker to get that extra point through and ensure the 6.5 will be covered in the FH.

    The BIG PLAYS have been awesome all year, but so/so in the playoffs so far, going 3-2 ATS.  But after this game it will move to 5-2 ATS and the overall playoff record to 6-2 ATS.  I will have a play on the GB/SF game too upcoming.  As always, tail or fade, good luck to all...

     
    joesap27
    joesap27
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 757
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 4:12 PM ET #2

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17005
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 4:15 PM ET #3

    clover      an_popcorn

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    clover      an_popcorn

     
    Jars
    Jars
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 6240
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 5:08 PM ET #4

    BOL on your plays! an_cheers

    Reply

    BOL on your plays! an_cheers

     
    RavensOsNHoes
    RavensOsNHoes
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 2197
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 5:21 PM ET #5

    I'm reading your post and having flashbacks of Lamar playing the worst 1H in his career at home vs the Titans as the #1 seed. 

    Reply

    I'm reading your post and having flashbacks of Lamar playing the worst 1H in his career at home vs the Titans as the #1 seed. 

     
    LAGameofInches
    LAGameofInches
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 7225
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 5:41 PM ET #6

    @RavensOsNHoes

    I understand.  Different Lamar.  Different offense.  Let's stay positive for our Ravens but I totally hear you.  Just dont think we are going to see a high scoring half and the better offense is with the Ravens.  

    Moreover, 6.5 is high for a FH when the total spread is 9.5-10.  So Vegas is also predicting a strong start for Harbaugh and co.  At least that's how I see it...

    Reply

    @RavensOsNHoes

    I understand.  Different Lamar.  Different offense.  Let's stay positive for our Ravens but I totally hear you.  Just dont think we are going to see a high scoring half and the better offense is with the Ravens.  

    Moreover, 6.5 is high for a FH when the total spread is 9.5-10.  So Vegas is also predicting a strong start for Harbaugh and co.  At least that's how I see it...

     
    Supat125
    Supat125
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 810
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 5:45 PM ET #7

    @LAGameofInches

     an_cheers

    GL

    Reply

    @LAGameofInches

     an_cheers

    GL

     
    Belmont3b
    Belmont3b
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 6:06 PM ET #8

    @LAGameofInches

     No Mark Andrews this week

    Reply

    @LAGameofInches

     No Mark Andrews this week

     
    ArtSchlichterJr
    ArtSchlichterJr
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3466
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 6:06 PM ET #9

    GL.... FYI Andrews not playing.. peace_5

    Be careful with the axe Eugene.
    Reply

    GL.... FYI Andrews not playing.. peace_5

     
    LAGameofInches
    LAGameofInches
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 7225
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 6:15 PM ET #10

    @Coversloserzzz I did like the UNDER but didn't post it nor play it for exactly why you said.  Ravens some times this year just groove on offense.  Duvernay also back as a returner and he has been incredible but obviously injured of late.  should help with field position as well.  

     @Belmont3b @ArtSchlichterJr yes I was mistaken not sure why I had thought that.  regardless Likely has been a man child of late (just after I had started to trash him lol)

     

    Reply

    @Coversloserzzz I did like the UNDER but didn't post it nor play it for exactly why you said.  Ravens some times this year just groove on offense.  Duvernay also back as a returner and he has been incredible but obviously injured of late.  should help with field position as well.  

     @Belmont3b @ArtSchlichterJr yes I was mistaken not sure why I had thought that.  regardless Likely has been a man child of late (just after I had started to trash him lol)

     

     
    vgb824
    vgb824
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 94
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 6:23 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensOsNHoes:

    I'm reading your post and having flashbacks of Lamar playing the worst 1H in his career at home vs the Titans as the #1 seed.

    How can you have so much confidence in the Packers and so little confidence in the Ravens? Is this a reverse jinx? Ravens have the best defense in the league playing a rookie QB. Yes Stroud has been impressive, but he is still a rookie. Lamar is a better passer now with a better offensive coordinator. I think he finally shakes off his postseason demons and reaches the Super Bowl. Where hopefully he'll lose to the Niners lol

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensOsNHoes:

    I'm reading your post and having flashbacks of Lamar playing the worst 1H in his career at home vs the Titans as the #1 seed.

    How can you have so much confidence in the Packers and so little confidence in the Ravens? Is this a reverse jinx? Ravens have the best defense in the league playing a rookie QB. Yes Stroud has been impressive, but he is still a rookie. Lamar is a better passer now with a better offensive coordinator. I think he finally shakes off his postseason demons and reaches the Super Bowl. Where hopefully he'll lose to the Niners lol

     
    UnrankedChamp
    UnrankedChamp
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1938
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 6:57 PM ET #12

    This dude toots his own horn more than anybody I know. How do you go from 3-2 ATS to 5-2 ATS the spread with only one play posted. My math ain’t mathing. 

    Reply

    This dude toots his own horn more than anybody I know. How do you go from 3-2 ATS to 5-2 ATS the spread with only one play posted. My math ain’t mathing. 

     
    djsoysauce408
    djsoysauce408
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 931
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 7:00 PM ET #13

    Nice Writeup totally agree. At the end of the day we are all here to make money, back when this was wagerline. We were all here to help kill the books! GL to you peace_5

    Reply

    Nice Writeup totally agree. At the end of the day we are all here to make money, back when this was wagerline. We were all here to help kill the books! GL to you peace_5

     
    boro33
    boro33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 2753
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 7:05 PM ET #14

    Great write up and I approve of your play. lol. Gl

    Reply

    Great write up and I approve of your play. lol. Gl

     
    LAGameofInches
    LAGameofInches
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 7225
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 7:18 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrankedChamp:

    This dude toots his own horn more than anybody I know. How do you go from 3-2 ATS to 5-2 ATS the spread with only one play posted. My math ain’t mathing.

    Toot my horn?!?  Then get out and don't comment.  It's simple.  You are a strange fellow.  Your "math ain't mathing" b/c you don't know how to do math.  I on the other hand dont' have that impediment.  Plays are posted in link below, nothing to hide, though maybe you should:

    https://www.covers.com/forum/nfl-betting-21/nfl-today-plays-115-103811721

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrankedChamp:

    This dude toots his own horn more than anybody I know. How do you go from 3-2 ATS to 5-2 ATS the spread with only one play posted. My math ain’t mathing.

    Toot my horn?!?  Then get out and don't comment.  It's simple.  You are a strange fellow.  Your "math ain't mathing" b/c you don't know how to do math.  I on the other hand dont' have that impediment.  Plays are posted in link below, nothing to hide, though maybe you should:

    https://www.covers.com/forum/nfl-betting-21/nfl-today-plays-115-103811721

     

     
    Mangowoman
    Mangowoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 3245
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2024 - 10:29 PM ET #16

    @LAGameofInches

    peace_5 

    Reply

    @LAGameofInches

    peace_5 

     
    LAGameofInches
    LAGameofInches
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 7225
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2024 - 11:20 AM ET #17

    I think I am going to concentrate all comments in the other thread that was also duplicated.

    Was going to add a play but not sure which thread to do it anymore.

    Is there nobody who can address this?  Plust that subject line was obviously not what I drafted....

    Reply

    I think I am going to concentrate all comments in the other thread that was also duplicated.

    Was going to add a play but not sure which thread to do it anymore.

    Is there nobody who can address this?  Plust that subject line was obviously not what I drafted....

     
     
    SteamCave
    SteamCave
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 7861
    Posted: Jan. 20, 2024 - 11:30 AM ET #18

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,725
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,196
    • Monday 09/28/2026 816
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
    • PART DEUX 280
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,694
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,483

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.