• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    ***NFL Divisonal Playoffs***

    «First Previous 123456
    PasqualeF
    BrassStones
    BigHans
    malibusurfer
    ILLZ
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 12711
    Posts: 134
    «First Previous 123456
     
    PasqualeF
    PasqualeF
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 87
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2009 - 6:03 PM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by PasqualeF:

    Hey Hans,
     
    I also like your Giant pick, There supposed to get bad weather possible snow per espn radio. I think they have had time to prepare. Jacobs is back and the stakes are different in this game. Philly will see a different team. I will make the statement that my NYG will go through Philly like they went through Baltimore earlier in the season. NYG OL are going to move people and Earth, Wind, and Fire will go to work and have a good day. Jacobs will pound them. And dont let me mention NYG Defense. They will hound McNabb with different Blitz Packages. Great game regardless. Watch for Eli to connect with Toomer. I also think Philly will get outcoached as well.  Thanks and Best of Luck.
     
    Pasquale 

    Oh and I forgot to mention that I stated Philly would see a very different NYG team this game and I was right they did see a very different team. A team that forgot to show up. In the words of Forrest Gump,, "  thats all I have to say about that "

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PasqualeF:

    Hey Hans,
     
    I also like your Giant pick, There supposed to get bad weather possible snow per espn radio. I think they have had time to prepare. Jacobs is back and the stakes are different in this game. Philly will see a different team. I will make the statement that my NYG will go through Philly like they went through Baltimore earlier in the season. NYG OL are going to move people and Earth, Wind, and Fire will go to work and have a good day. Jacobs will pound them. And dont let me mention NYG Defense. They will hound McNabb with different Blitz Packages. Great game regardless. Watch for Eli to connect with Toomer. I also think Philly will get outcoached as well.  Thanks and Best of Luck.
     
    Pasquale 

    Oh and I forgot to mention that I stated Philly would see a very different NYG team this game and I was right they did see a very different team. A team that forgot to show up. In the words of Forrest Gump,, "  thats all I have to say about that "

     
    BrassStones
    BrassStones
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2196
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2009 - 6:04 PM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Congrats Philly backers.

    Well, its pretty obvious that this is one of the screwiest and most backward weekends in NFL history.

    Fuck it, Might as well embrace it.

    CHARGERS ML 4 UNITS (+240)

     

    Me TWO. Playing some winnings from Zona UNDER and 2H Zona +9.5, BOL bro!

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Congrats Philly backers.

    Well, its pretty obvious that this is one of the screwiest and most backward weekends in NFL history.

    Fuck it, Might as well embrace it.

    CHARGERS ML 4 UNITS (+240)

     

    Me TWO. Playing some winnings from Zona UNDER and 2H Zona +9.5, BOL bro!

     

     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 11, 2009 - 6:16 PM ET #128

      Pasquale,

    I understand your frustration.  The Giants played sloppy, scared, and got beat up at the line of scrimmage in crucial parts.  All things that I would never expect a Coughlin coached team or this team in general to do.

    Very Very surprising.

    Best of luck next year.


    Reply
      Pasquale,

    I understand your frustration.  The Giants played sloppy, scared, and got beat up at the line of scrimmage in crucial parts.  All things that I would never expect a Coughlin coached team or this team in general to do.

    Very Very surprising.

    Best of luck next year.


     
    malibusurfer
    malibusurfer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 224
    Posted: Jan. 15, 2009 - 3:21 PM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Congrats Philly backers.

    Well, its pretty obvious that this is one of the screwiest and most backward weekends in NFL history.

    Fuck it, Might as well embrace it.

    CHARGERS ML 4 UNITS (+240)
      no.  you didn't say that sista?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Congrats Philly backers.

    Well, its pretty obvious that this is one of the screwiest and most backward weekends in NFL history.

    Fuck it, Might as well embrace it.

    CHARGERS ML 4 UNITS (+240)
      no.  you didn't say that sista?
     
    ILLZ
    ILLZ
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 185
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2009 - 11:11 AM ET #130

    No championship weekend picks Hans?  I bet Arizona +4 at home. I'd imagine you would lean that direciton as well considering you're largely a situational capper. Also laying off the AFC game but gun to my head I'm betting Pitt.
    Reply
    No championship weekend picks Hans?  I bet Arizona +4 at home. I'd imagine you would lean that direciton as well considering you're largely a situational capper. Also laying off the AFC game but gun to my head I'm betting Pitt.
     
    BrassStones
    BrassStones
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2196
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2009 - 12:47 PM ET #131

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    47-31-4 YTD Posted
     
    - Well, went 3-4 last week.  Went against my instinct on San Diego and tried to get cute with plays on Miami and Minnesota.  Thats the price I paid for laying money on Tarvaris and ignoring an enormous matchup mis-match against the Eagles blitz.  Lesson learned.
     
    - On to this week, still alot of homework to do, but my first play I am going large on.  I really, really like this play, although I would have preferred Arizona would've had to play the Giants in the cold.
     
    Playing
     
    Carolina -9.5 (Large)
     
    Fun Stats to start it off:
     
    - Arizona is 2-7 this year against either playoff teams or teams that were in contention and barely missed.  (Losses to NE, Washington, Carolina, Philly, Minnesota, Giants, and the Jets, wins at home against Dallas and Miami very early).  The combined average loss for these games was by 18 points.
     
    - Arizona is 0-5 playing on the Eastern Time zone, losing by an average of 20 points.  
     
    - Arizona is also 0-5 against Physical style football teams, which Carolina certainly qualifies at.
     
    - Defensively, Arizona is giving up 31 points per game on the road.  Their rushing yardage allowed is not bottom tier but their road stats are skewed by playing a few poor rushing teams in the first place.
     
    As for Carolina, the only teams that gave them any trouble whatsoever were physical style teams with either strong running games and/or strong defenses they played on the road (Minnesota, Giants, Atlanta, Tampa). 
     
    - Carolina went undefeated in their home games, winning by an average of 17 points per game, including a ppg average of almost 30, which combined with Arizona giving up 30 on the road is a glaring stat. 
     
    - Carolina rushed for an average of 173 yards per game and 5.0 yards per carry at home.  Being this is a playoff game, the ground attack will be more prevelant. 
     
    Other relevant points and Bottom Line:
     
    - I tried to fade Carolina a few times at home this season and learned a hard lesson.  This team takes pride in smashing defenses in the face on the ground, and their two-headed monster rushing attack led by Deangelo Williams is absolutely on fire right now.  I think they are going to run all over the Cardinals in this game, and with a large spread like this running the ball is of paramount importance because it is the best guard against a back door cover.
     
    - Defensively, Carolina has been had a few times but rarely at home, as they are only giving up 14 yards per game.  Being that Boldin is banged up, Lucas and Gamble should have moderate success against the Cardinals air attack, and I expect to see alot of 3 and outs.  I also see Peppers and Jon Beason absolutely wreaking havoc on Warner.  A statute like quarterback against a resurgent Peppers is not good news for Cardinal backers.  Warner is going to be put on his back and hurried for most of this game, and I expect alot of three and outs and poor field position for Arizona, which sets up right into the hands of a Panthers rushing attack that is rolling along like a tank right now.
     
    - The bottom line is Arizona is a soft, pass first team.  That works fine when they are playing at home against a rookie quarterback or the NFC West.  It does not bode well on the road versus a physically tough team that takes pleasure in punishing opponents.  I have a small worry about laying this much chalk with Delhomme but I don't think the game is going to be in his hands that much. 
     
    I am aware this Cardinals team almost beat Carolina earlier this year, but Zona was playing better at the time and Carolina wasn't really rolling along yet.
     
    Arizona has proven to be a patsy against both physical teams and when they have to travel cross country, and being that playoff games are more physical this game is setting up to be a complete and utter rout. 
     
    Carolina 31 Arizona 13
     
    BOL more to come later 

    Just putting this out there, that ZONA has  for you.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    47-31-4 YTD Posted
     
    - Well, went 3-4 last week.  Went against my instinct on San Diego and tried to get cute with plays on Miami and Minnesota.  Thats the price I paid for laying money on Tarvaris and ignoring an enormous matchup mis-match against the Eagles blitz.  Lesson learned.
     
    - On to this week, still alot of homework to do, but my first play I am going large on.  I really, really like this play, although I would have preferred Arizona would've had to play the Giants in the cold.
     
    Playing
     
    Carolina -9.5 (Large)
     
    Fun Stats to start it off:
     
    - Arizona is 2-7 this year against either playoff teams or teams that were in contention and barely missed.  (Losses to NE, Washington, Carolina, Philly, Minnesota, Giants, and the Jets, wins at home against Dallas and Miami very early).  The combined average loss for these games was by 18 points.
     
    - Arizona is 0-5 playing on the Eastern Time zone, losing by an average of 20 points.  
     
    - Arizona is also 0-5 against Physical style football teams, which Carolina certainly qualifies at.
     
    - Defensively, Arizona is giving up 31 points per game on the road.  Their rushing yardage allowed is not bottom tier but their road stats are skewed by playing a few poor rushing teams in the first place.
     
    As for Carolina, the only teams that gave them any trouble whatsoever were physical style teams with either strong running games and/or strong defenses they played on the road (Minnesota, Giants, Atlanta, Tampa). 
     
    - Carolina went undefeated in their home games, winning by an average of 17 points per game, including a ppg average of almost 30, which combined with Arizona giving up 30 on the road is a glaring stat. 
     
    - Carolina rushed for an average of 173 yards per game and 5.0 yards per carry at home.  Being this is a playoff game, the ground attack will be more prevelant. 
     
    Other relevant points and Bottom Line:
     
    - I tried to fade Carolina a few times at home this season and learned a hard lesson.  This team takes pride in smashing defenses in the face on the ground, and their two-headed monster rushing attack led by Deangelo Williams is absolutely on fire right now.  I think they are going to run all over the Cardinals in this game, and with a large spread like this running the ball is of paramount importance because it is the best guard against a back door cover.
     
    - Defensively, Carolina has been had a few times but rarely at home, as they are only giving up 14 yards per game.  Being that Boldin is banged up, Lucas and Gamble should have moderate success against the Cardinals air attack, and I expect to see alot of 3 and outs.  I also see Peppers and Jon Beason absolutely wreaking havoc on Warner.  A statute like quarterback against a resurgent Peppers is not good news for Cardinal backers.  Warner is going to be put on his back and hurried for most of this game, and I expect alot of three and outs and poor field position for Arizona, which sets up right into the hands of a Panthers rushing attack that is rolling along like a tank right now.
     
    - The bottom line is Arizona is a soft, pass first team.  That works fine when they are playing at home against a rookie quarterback or the NFC West.  It does not bode well on the road versus a physically tough team that takes pleasure in punishing opponents.  I have a small worry about laying this much chalk with Delhomme but I don't think the game is going to be in his hands that much. 
     
    I am aware this Cardinals team almost beat Carolina earlier this year, but Zona was playing better at the time and Carolina wasn't really rolling along yet.
     
    Arizona has proven to be a patsy against both physical teams and when they have to travel cross country, and being that playoff games are more physical this game is setting up to be a complete and utter rout. 
     
    Carolina 31 Arizona 13
     
    BOL more to come later 

    Just putting this out there, that ZONA has  for you.

     
    BrassStones
    BrassStones
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2196
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2009 - 12:48 PM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyez:

    Everything adds up Carolina......that's why I'm leaning toward taking the 10.  Bolden might not play......last I checked......Breston has 1,000 yards and most of them came in the last 6 games I believe.  If Zona plays hard and gets a couple of big plays.....they can stay within the chalk.  Carolina will probably win......I'm just not sure yet........just remember......Jake Delhomie can be putrid at times. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisheyez:

    Everything adds up Carolina......that's why I'm leaning toward taking the 10.  Bolden might not play......last I checked......Breston has 1,000 yards and most of them came in the last 6 games I believe.  If Zona plays hard and gets a couple of big plays.....they can stay within the chalk.  Carolina will probably win......I'm just not sure yet........just remember......Jake Delhomie can be putrid at times. 

     
    BrassStones
    BrassStones
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2196
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2009 - 12:49 PM ET #133

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Making NYG -4 an Official Play.
     
    I already posted several reasons for this above.  I resepct the way Philly is playing but I think people are forgetting too quickly how the Giants rolled through this league for most of the season.  Losing Plax was a blow but they dominated by smashing the ball on the ground unmercifully.  I respect Philly's D, they are fast and attacking, but I think they will wear down late in this game if the Giants keep pounding them.  I think the week off is going to do the Giants wonders.  I think they are going to get back to business in this game.  I think Philly is very suspect on the road.  They don't have the benefit of facing Tarvaris and Childress this week, they are facing a rested team with a hammer for a coach that is going to whip the Giants asses into shape after their recent swoon.
     
    Other factors:
     
    The Giants will be much much better prepared this time around.  They have had time to gameplan around not having Plax, they have their pride to defend, and I really don't think Donovan is going to win twice in the same year in the Meadowlands.  Granted we have to cover 4 here, so I am banking on Jacobs wearing this team down and the Giants stepping on their throats late to secure and guard against a backdoor threat.  I won't try to take away from what Philly has done recently, they have for the most part played extremely well, but I maintain they have either caught teams in very poor spots (Dallas, Arizona, the Giants), or they have beaten teams they matchup well against (Minneosta, Cleveland, even Dallas qualifies here). 
     
    The Bottom Line is the Giants will be prepared for a heavier dose of Westbrook this time, Reid should know by now they have been way more succesful when they try to run.  The Giants got caught with their pants down last time which is very rare for this team and for this coach.  They take care of business this Sunday.
     
    Giants 24 Eagles 17
     
    BOL

    and PHILLY

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Making NYG -4 an Official Play.
     
    I already posted several reasons for this above.  I resepct the way Philly is playing but I think people are forgetting too quickly how the Giants rolled through this league for most of the season.  Losing Plax was a blow but they dominated by smashing the ball on the ground unmercifully.  I respect Philly's D, they are fast and attacking, but I think they will wear down late in this game if the Giants keep pounding them.  I think the week off is going to do the Giants wonders.  I think they are going to get back to business in this game.  I think Philly is very suspect on the road.  They don't have the benefit of facing Tarvaris and Childress this week, they are facing a rested team with a hammer for a coach that is going to whip the Giants asses into shape after their recent swoon.
     
    Other factors:
     
    The Giants will be much much better prepared this time around.  They have had time to gameplan around not having Plax, they have their pride to defend, and I really don't think Donovan is going to win twice in the same year in the Meadowlands.  Granted we have to cover 4 here, so I am banking on Jacobs wearing this team down and the Giants stepping on their throats late to secure and guard against a backdoor threat.  I won't try to take away from what Philly has done recently, they have for the most part played extremely well, but I maintain they have either caught teams in very poor spots (Dallas, Arizona, the Giants), or they have beaten teams they matchup well against (Minneosta, Cleveland, even Dallas qualifies here). 
     
    The Bottom Line is the Giants will be prepared for a heavier dose of Westbrook this time, Reid should know by now they have been way more succesful when they try to run.  The Giants got caught with their pants down last time which is very rare for this team and for this coach.  They take care of business this Sunday.
     
    Giants 24 Eagles 17
     
    BOL

    and PHILLY

     
     
    BrassStones
    BrassStones
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 2196
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2009 - 12:51 PM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by BrassStones:

     

    Me TWO. Playing some winnings from Zona UNDER and 2H Zona +9.5, BOL bro!

    for the record: I LOSE also.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassStones:

     

    Me TWO. Playing some winnings from Zona UNDER and 2H Zona +9.5, BOL bro!

    for the record: I LOSE also.

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,262
    • PART DEUX 213
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,612
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,131
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,027
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.