• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    ***NFL Divisonal Playoffs***

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    CaliRounder
    kltrd007
    rekamyenoM
    wsw
    BigHans
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 12711
    Posts: 134
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    CaliRounder
    CaliRounder
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2009 - 8:26 PM ET #51

    Hans, I love the insight as always... Here are my thoughts:

    Bal @ Tenn

    Tennessee continues to answer the bell at home, and Van Den Bosch and Haynesworth will play.  I think that makes the difference here.. I am over doubting Tennessee at home.  I think Fisher has them playing a Nose Tackle sized chip on their shoulder, and I loo for Tennessee to out physical the Ravens at home.  Collins can handle the pressure.. Bottom line, is the Music City will be rocking this weekend..

    SD @ Pitt

    Big Ben is turning it over quite a bit, and his recent health cannot help things.  Most imortantly, we are looking @ a different Defensive Football team in San Diego.  They have adjusted to Ron Rivera, and they are playing great. They are finally getting the pressure on the QB that they lost with the injury to Merriman.  I think SD matches up fantastic against the Steelers, and I look for them to win the game outright.  Sad to say, but at this point in his injury pleagued season, LT is not nearly as good for this matchup as Sproules.  San Diego is going to exploit Blitzburgh through the screen pass, just like they have the last several teams they have played... As great as LeBeau is with his Blitz schemes, Turner is as good in his screen game.  Don't worry about Mighty Mouse being gassed, because he is total energy, and San Diego is playing like a wounded animal.  Finally, San Diego has dispensed with their "expectations" and are realizing their potential.  I'll take Rivers over Roethisberger, and look for the Super Chargers to shock the world, and move on to the AFC Championship.

    Philly @ NYG

    Jacobs is back... Watch out... I look for the Giants to run it all night, and give out a good ol fashioned Ass Woopin to the Eagles.. Jacobs has averaged 5.5 ypg this season against Philly, and once again, the Giants O-Line has something to prove.  New York rolls in this one.




    Reply
    Hans, I love the insight as always... Here are my thoughts:

    Bal @ Tenn

    Tennessee continues to answer the bell at home, and Van Den Bosch and Haynesworth will play.  I think that makes the difference here.. I am over doubting Tennessee at home.  I think Fisher has them playing a Nose Tackle sized chip on their shoulder, and I loo for Tennessee to out physical the Ravens at home.  Collins can handle the pressure.. Bottom line, is the Music City will be rocking this weekend..

    SD @ Pitt

    Big Ben is turning it over quite a bit, and his recent health cannot help things.  Most imortantly, we are looking @ a different Defensive Football team in San Diego.  They have adjusted to Ron Rivera, and they are playing great. They are finally getting the pressure on the QB that they lost with the injury to Merriman.  I think SD matches up fantastic against the Steelers, and I look for them to win the game outright.  Sad to say, but at this point in his injury pleagued season, LT is not nearly as good for this matchup as Sproules.  San Diego is going to exploit Blitzburgh through the screen pass, just like they have the last several teams they have played... As great as LeBeau is with his Blitz schemes, Turner is as good in his screen game.  Don't worry about Mighty Mouse being gassed, because he is total energy, and San Diego is playing like a wounded animal.  Finally, San Diego has dispensed with their "expectations" and are realizing their potential.  I'll take Rivers over Roethisberger, and look for the Super Chargers to shock the world, and move on to the AFC Championship.

    Philly @ NYG

    Jacobs is back... Watch out... I look for the Giants to run it all night, and give out a good ol fashioned Ass Woopin to the Eagles.. Jacobs has averaged 5.5 ypg this season against Philly, and once again, the Giants O-Line has something to prove.  New York rolls in this one.




     
    CaliRounder
    CaliRounder
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2009 - 8:27 PM ET #52

    BOL Hans!!!!
    Reply
    BOL Hans!!!!
     
    kltrd007
    kltrd007
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4293
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2009 - 10:43 PM ET #53

    BigHans, you should work for the Sports Services. Great analysis. Like the Panthers, Giants and SD. Luck...luck pal
    Reply
    BigHans, you should work for the Sports Services. Great analysis. Like the Panthers, Giants and SD. Luck...luck pal
     
    rekamyenoM
    rekamyenoM
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 20863
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2009 - 11:04 PM ET #54

    Reply
     
    wsw
    wsw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 273
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 8:43 AM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

    Tennessee Titans -3
    Philadelphia Eagles +4 
    San Diego Chargers +6
     
    This is how I will roll bro! BOL

    That's great buddy. Start your own thread and see who cares how you roll.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

    Tennessee Titans -3
    Philadelphia Eagles +4 
    San Diego Chargers +6
     
    This is how I will roll bro! BOL

    That's great buddy. Start your own thread and see who cares how you roll.

     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 9:22 AM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by kltrd007:

    BigHans, you should work for the Sports Services. Great analysis. Like the Panthers, Giants and SD. Luck...luck pal

    Kit .  

    Although I think that would be one of the worst jobs ever.  I don't know how those guys do it, they pretty much have to check their conscience at the door to sell picks. 

    GL this weekend.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kltrd007:

    BigHans, you should work for the Sports Services. Great analysis. Like the Panthers, Giants and SD. Luck...luck pal

    Kit .  

    Although I think that would be one of the worst jobs ever.  I don't know how those guys do it, they pretty much have to check their conscience at the door to sell picks. 

    GL this weekend.

     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 9:23 AM ET #57

    Quote Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

    Tennessee Titans -3
    Philadelphia Eagles +4 
    San Diego Chargers +6
     
    This is how I will roll bro! BOL

    GL This weekend Bro.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

    Tennessee Titans -3
    Philadelphia Eagles +4 
    San Diego Chargers +6
     
    This is how I will roll bro! BOL

    GL This weekend Bro.

     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 10:35 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by malibusurfer:

    LIKE YOUR THINKING HANS, BUT I DO BELIEVE YOU TEND TO OVERTHINK YOUR PICKS.  JUST AN OBJECTIVE COMMENT.  YOUR GUT TOLD YOU VIKES AND COLTS WERE LOSERS.

    Agreed.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by malibusurfer:

    LIKE YOUR THINKING HANS, BUT I DO BELIEVE YOU TEND TO OVERTHINK YOUR PICKS.  JUST AN OBJECTIVE COMMENT.  YOUR GUT TOLD YOU VIKES AND COLTS WERE LOSERS.

    Agreed.

     
    GAMERS
    GAMERS
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 1178
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 10:48 AM ET #59

    great job!
    Reply
    great job!
     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 11:27 AM ET #60

    Making NYG -4 an Official Play.
     
    I already posted several reasons for this above.  I resepct the way Philly is playing but I think people are forgetting too quickly how the Giants rolled through this league for most of the season.  Losing Plax was a blow but they dominated by smashing the ball on the ground unmercifully.  I respect Philly's D, they are fast and attacking, but I think they will wear down late in this game if the Giants keep pounding them.  I think the week off is going to do the Giants wonders.  I think they are going to get back to business in this game.  I think Philly is very suspect on the road.  They don't have the benefit of facing Tarvaris and Childress this week, they are facing a rested team with a hammer for a coach that is going to whip the Giants asses into shape after their recent swoon.
     
    Other factors:
     
    The Giants will be much much better prepared this time around.  They have had time to gameplan around not having Plax, they have their pride to defend, and I really don't think Donovan is going to win twice in the same year in the Meadowlands.  Granted we have to cover 4 here, so I am banking on Jacobs wearing this team down and the Giants stepping on their throats late to secure and guard against a backdoor threat.  I won't try to take away from what Philly has done recently, they have for the most part played extremely well, but I maintain they have either caught teams in very poor spots (Dallas, Arizona, the Giants), or they have beaten teams they matchup well against (Minneosta, Cleveland, even Dallas qualifies here). 
     
    The Bottom Line is the Giants will be prepared for a heavier dose of Westbrook this time, Reid should know by now they have been way more succesful when they try to run.  The Giants got caught with their pants down last time which is very rare for this team and for this coach.  They take care of business this Sunday.
     
    Giants 24 Eagles 17
     
    BOL
    Reply
    Making NYG -4 an Official Play.
     
    I already posted several reasons for this above.  I resepct the way Philly is playing but I think people are forgetting too quickly how the Giants rolled through this league for most of the season.  Losing Plax was a blow but they dominated by smashing the ball on the ground unmercifully.  I respect Philly's D, they are fast and attacking, but I think they will wear down late in this game if the Giants keep pounding them.  I think the week off is going to do the Giants wonders.  I think they are going to get back to business in this game.  I think Philly is very suspect on the road.  They don't have the benefit of facing Tarvaris and Childress this week, they are facing a rested team with a hammer for a coach that is going to whip the Giants asses into shape after their recent swoon.
     
    Other factors:
     
    The Giants will be much much better prepared this time around.  They have had time to gameplan around not having Plax, they have their pride to defend, and I really don't think Donovan is going to win twice in the same year in the Meadowlands.  Granted we have to cover 4 here, so I am banking on Jacobs wearing this team down and the Giants stepping on their throats late to secure and guard against a backdoor threat.  I won't try to take away from what Philly has done recently, they have for the most part played extremely well, but I maintain they have either caught teams in very poor spots (Dallas, Arizona, the Giants), or they have beaten teams they matchup well against (Minneosta, Cleveland, even Dallas qualifies here). 
     
    The Bottom Line is the Giants will be prepared for a heavier dose of Westbrook this time, Reid should know by now they have been way more succesful when they try to run.  The Giants got caught with their pants down last time which is very rare for this team and for this coach.  They take care of business this Sunday.
     
    Giants 24 Eagles 17
     
    BOL
     
    kimats
    kimats
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 2054
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 11:30 AM ET #61

      YAH!
    G.L
    Reply
      YAH!
    G.L
     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38334
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 11:30 AM ET #62

    Quote Originally Posted by dixie351:

    like all your plays. i like the ravens but only thing that scares me is i underestimated the titans when they played the steelers to.

    If you really look a little deeper into the Pitt@ Tenn.You will see that Big Ben gave that game to them. Tenn scored 21pts off pitts miscues , not a good indication of their offensive pt production. The final was 31-14 ...my final was Tenn 10 Pitt 14.Tenn should have lost that game...Baltimore,with the revenge factor the defense,and I really like Flacco over Collins.Collins is going to resort to the Collins we all know when up against that type of defense .ie SB vs the same type.

    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dixie351:

    like all your plays. i like the ravens but only thing that scares me is i underestimated the titans when they played the steelers to.

    If you really look a little deeper into the Pitt@ Tenn.You will see that Big Ben gave that game to them. Tenn scored 21pts off pitts miscues , not a good indication of their offensive pt production. The final was 31-14 ...my final was Tenn 10 Pitt 14.Tenn should have lost that game...Baltimore,with the revenge factor the defense,and I really like Flacco over Collins.Collins is going to resort to the Collins we all know when up against that type of defense .ie SB vs the same type.

     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 11:43 AM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliRounder:

    Hans, I love the insight as always... Here are my thoughts:

    Bal @ Tenn

    Tennessee continues to answer the bell at home, and Van Den Bosch and Haynesworth will play.  I think that makes the difference here.. I am over doubting Tennessee at home.  I think Fisher has them playing a Nose Tackle sized chip on their shoulder, and I loo for Tennessee to out physical the Ravens at home.  Collins can handle the pressure.. Bottom line, is the Music City will be rocking this weekend..

    SD @ Pitt

    Big Ben is turning it over quite a bit, and his recent health cannot help things.  Most imortantly, we are looking @ a different Defensive Football team in San Diego.  They have adjusted to Ron Rivera, and they are playing great. They are finally getting the pressure on the QB that they lost with the injury to Merriman.  I think SD matches up fantastic against the Steelers, and I look for them to win the game outright.  Sad to say, but at this point in his injury pleagued season, LT is not nearly as good for this matchup as Sproules.  San Diego is going to exploit Blitzburgh through the screen pass, just like they have the last several teams they have played... As great as LeBeau is with his Blitz schemes, Turner is as good in his screen game.  Don't worry about Mighty Mouse being gassed, because he is total energy, and San Diego is playing like a wounded animal.  Finally, San Diego has dispensed with their "expectations" and are realizing their potential.  I'll take Rivers over Roethisberger, and look for the Super Chargers to shock the world, and move on to the AFC Championship.

    Philly @ NYG

    Jacobs is back... Watch out... I look for the Giants to run it all night, and give out a good ol fashioned Ass Woopin to the Eagles.. Jacobs has averaged 5.5 ypg this season against Philly, and once again, the Giants O-Line has something to prove.  New York rolls in this one.




    Excellent thoughts Cali, we agree on the NYG. 

    I think alot are disrespecting Tennesee, much like the Giants they dominated most of the season. 

    But heres what scares me about them: I don't think they are going to out-physical Baltimore, as almost nobody can or does.  Second, we saw what happened to this team once Haynesworth went down.  Its hard to believe one player can have that a large of impact but in their case he does.  He is going to play in this game, but I really question how he will hold up.  The guy is a fucking monster but he's also human.  He didn't practice this week and he has a bum knee.  I really question how that will hold up over the course of what will certainly be a smashmouth game.  Baltimore absolutely has to take the ball out of Flacco's hands as much as possible, he played poorly against Miami and despite his success is still a rookie.  There is going to be a heavy heavy dose of  McGahee and McLain in this game.  I think Tennesee will come out fired up, but I worry about the later stages of the game, where the pressure is higher on Collins and Van Den Bosch and Haynesworth will be wearing down.

    Finally, if Mawae doesn't go that is a major, major blow to the Titans.  Ngagta will eat their backup center alive.  The Titans rely on Lendale to soften up defenses to open things up for Brown, but he is going absolultely nowhere.  Mawae is also a huge leader on the team and is crucial to their psyche.

    My lean, as of right now, is Balt +10 Under 41. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliRounder:

    Hans, I love the insight as always... Here are my thoughts:

    Bal @ Tenn

    Tennessee continues to answer the bell at home, and Van Den Bosch and Haynesworth will play.  I think that makes the difference here.. I am over doubting Tennessee at home.  I think Fisher has them playing a Nose Tackle sized chip on their shoulder, and I loo for Tennessee to out physical the Ravens at home.  Collins can handle the pressure.. Bottom line, is the Music City will be rocking this weekend..

    SD @ Pitt

    Big Ben is turning it over quite a bit, and his recent health cannot help things.  Most imortantly, we are looking @ a different Defensive Football team in San Diego.  They have adjusted to Ron Rivera, and they are playing great. They are finally getting the pressure on the QB that they lost with the injury to Merriman.  I think SD matches up fantastic against the Steelers, and I look for them to win the game outright.  Sad to say, but at this point in his injury pleagued season, LT is not nearly as good for this matchup as Sproules.  San Diego is going to exploit Blitzburgh through the screen pass, just like they have the last several teams they have played... As great as LeBeau is with his Blitz schemes, Turner is as good in his screen game.  Don't worry about Mighty Mouse being gassed, because he is total energy, and San Diego is playing like a wounded animal.  Finally, San Diego has dispensed with their "expectations" and are realizing their potential.  I'll take Rivers over Roethisberger, and look for the Super Chargers to shock the world, and move on to the AFC Championship.

    Philly @ NYG

    Jacobs is back... Watch out... I look for the Giants to run it all night, and give out a good ol fashioned Ass Woopin to the Eagles.. Jacobs has averaged 5.5 ypg this season against Philly, and once again, the Giants O-Line has something to prove.  New York rolls in this one.




    Excellent thoughts Cali, we agree on the NYG. 

    I think alot are disrespecting Tennesee, much like the Giants they dominated most of the season. 

    But heres what scares me about them: I don't think they are going to out-physical Baltimore, as almost nobody can or does.  Second, we saw what happened to this team once Haynesworth went down.  Its hard to believe one player can have that a large of impact but in their case he does.  He is going to play in this game, but I really question how he will hold up.  The guy is a fucking monster but he's also human.  He didn't practice this week and he has a bum knee.  I really question how that will hold up over the course of what will certainly be a smashmouth game.  Baltimore absolutely has to take the ball out of Flacco's hands as much as possible, he played poorly against Miami and despite his success is still a rookie.  There is going to be a heavy heavy dose of  McGahee and McLain in this game.  I think Tennesee will come out fired up, but I worry about the later stages of the game, where the pressure is higher on Collins and Van Den Bosch and Haynesworth will be wearing down.

    Finally, if Mawae doesn't go that is a major, major blow to the Titans.  Ngagta will eat their backup center alive.  The Titans rely on Lendale to soften up defenses to open things up for Brown, but he is going absolultely nowhere.  Mawae is also a huge leader on the team and is crucial to their psyche.

    My lean, as of right now, is Balt +10 Under 41. 

     
    insatiable
    insatiable
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 36896
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 11:53 AM ET #64

    Reply
     
    luckyly
    luckyly
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 3214
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 12:14 PM ET #65

    chargers 20 / pitt 13 
    Reply
    chargers 20 / pitt 13 
     
    CaliRounder
    CaliRounder
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 1:35 PM ET #66

    Good thoughts Hans... One more to add... Haynesworth is now in a contract negotiation due to his pro bowl selection.. I really see the rest/injury keeping him fresh in this one... And I do not think there will be a more motivated player in the Stadium that day... Van den Bosch is a V-8 motor.. He just goes and goes.. If he is healthy enough to play, and he should be fine... I agree that Mawae is a bad injury.. That IS a key point.  It would be a much bigger injury if the Titans were on the road, due to the line changes and crowd noise.. If Mawae can't go, then Leroy Harris should benefit from the Home Crowd.  It should be a hell of a game!  BOL Hans
    Reply
    Good thoughts Hans... One more to add... Haynesworth is now in a contract negotiation due to his pro bowl selection.. I really see the rest/injury keeping him fresh in this one... And I do not think there will be a more motivated player in the Stadium that day... Van den Bosch is a V-8 motor.. He just goes and goes.. If he is healthy enough to play, and he should be fine... I agree that Mawae is a bad injury.. That IS a key point.  It would be a much bigger injury if the Titans were on the road, due to the line changes and crowd noise.. If Mawae can't go, then Leroy Harris should benefit from the Home Crowd.  It should be a hell of a game!  BOL Hans
     
    kimats
    kimats
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 2054
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 2:11 PM ET #67

      YAH!
    G.L
    Reply
      YAH!
    G.L
     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 2:29 PM ET #68

    Alright I've been thinking about this one alot, I've disected it as best I could and am going to bet with my nemesis, as painful as it is for me.
     
    Playing
     
    SD +6
     
    - Again some of you know how much I hate this SD team.  I also have a huge man crush on the Steelers Defense; great, punishing defense is one of my favortie things about football.  In no way shape or form am I trying to go against Pitts D, or do I think San Diego is going to go in and light up the scoreboard.  This play for the most part is going to be a fade of Roethlisberger covering 6 points, and below are the reasons why:
     
    There's certain games and scenarios that keep coming back to me in deciding this play, theres alot of them actually.  I'm going to do this in quick hit format.
     
    - I would actually feel better about Pittsburgh if they were on the road.  Ben has had some struggles in home playoff games in his career, and this was when he was healthy. 
     
    Examples:
     
    2004 season, when they went 15-1, Ben played terribly against the Jets in the Divisional round and Pitt needed OT to win, and that was with a Jets kicker that missed two easy field goals.  NE came into Pitt the next week and smoked them.  2005 season they were road warriors and everyone knows what happened.  2006 was forgettable, but last year everyone should remember how Jax came in and handled them for the second time on their own turf in the same year.  Ben had a few strong moments but for the most part played a very erractic game and was a huge reason Pitt didn't move on.
     
    A few games from this season that stand out: The Colts game, the Giants game, and the Dallas game.  Ben played poorly in all three, and it was the Steelers defense that won the Cowboys game for them.  Ben also played poorly against Baltimore earlier in the season and the Steelers almost blew it.
     
    - Pitt has gone 3-4 against playoff teams, and the three games they won were by a combined 8 points.  Take away a few very fortunate finishes for Pitt and this number could be worse.  It should also be added that Pitts most impressive wins have come on the road this season.  I am aware of San Diego's regular season record against Playoff teams (0-5).  However, they lost those 5 games by a combined 19 points.  So we have Pitt averaging a win of less than 3 points per game in the games they won against playoff teams, and San Diego losing by an average of less than 4 points per game in the ones they lost.  Add in that San Diego got outright moosed on a couple of those losses and we have a precursor and logic that means this game should be close.
     
    - So now that we have established the baseline for this, lets add in two very relevant and important factors:
     
    1. Ben is coming off a concussion: For a guy who's decision making is questionable at times to begin with, this is in no way shape or form a good thing for Pitt.  All it will take is one solid bell ringing and he could be seeing stars or have clouded vision.  Alot of people are saying they would be better off with Leftwhich which I think is ludricrious, and if he enters the game asking him to cover 6 in a playoff game is ludicrious.  I don't think Ben will be on his game and with an unusally unreliable Pitt running attack this year this is a very questionable scenario for Pitt backers.
     
    2. San Diego is riding momentum and playing well.  Look, it is documented I hate this team.  I think Rivers is a complete tool, I can't stand Turner, I think LT is a box, etc, etc.  Rivers however is a top 3 QB this year and is evolving into a leader.  He gets frustrated and thrown off his game at times but he has proven he has guts.  I think Sproles gives them a better shot than LT would, although again he is going to find it tough going for most of the game.  I think he'll break one big play which should be enough to keep the game inside the number.
     
    - Bottom Line, I think Pitt will win this with their defense, but I just could not bring myself to lay 6 with Ben in this situation.  He has played poorly often this year, has struggled on this very field in the playoffs, and is now dealing with what is for all intensive purposes a brain injury.  I think he is going to make a few mistakes that is going to force PItts D to really amp it up.  San Diego may win the field position battle and has a special teams edge.
     
    I see this going to the wire.  I hope I'm wrong and Pitt drills them but I just don't see it happening.
     
    BOL
     
     
    Reply
    Alright I've been thinking about this one alot, I've disected it as best I could and am going to bet with my nemesis, as painful as it is for me.
     
    Playing
     
    SD +6
     
    - Again some of you know how much I hate this SD team.  I also have a huge man crush on the Steelers Defense; great, punishing defense is one of my favortie things about football.  In no way shape or form am I trying to go against Pitts D, or do I think San Diego is going to go in and light up the scoreboard.  This play for the most part is going to be a fade of Roethlisberger covering 6 points, and below are the reasons why:
     
    There's certain games and scenarios that keep coming back to me in deciding this play, theres alot of them actually.  I'm going to do this in quick hit format.
     
    - I would actually feel better about Pittsburgh if they were on the road.  Ben has had some struggles in home playoff games in his career, and this was when he was healthy. 
     
    Examples:
     
    2004 season, when they went 15-1, Ben played terribly against the Jets in the Divisional round and Pitt needed OT to win, and that was with a Jets kicker that missed two easy field goals.  NE came into Pitt the next week and smoked them.  2005 season they were road warriors and everyone knows what happened.  2006 was forgettable, but last year everyone should remember how Jax came in and handled them for the second time on their own turf in the same year.  Ben had a few strong moments but for the most part played a very erractic game and was a huge reason Pitt didn't move on.
     
    A few games from this season that stand out: The Colts game, the Giants game, and the Dallas game.  Ben played poorly in all three, and it was the Steelers defense that won the Cowboys game for them.  Ben also played poorly against Baltimore earlier in the season and the Steelers almost blew it.
     
    - Pitt has gone 3-4 against playoff teams, and the three games they won were by a combined 8 points.  Take away a few very fortunate finishes for Pitt and this number could be worse.  It should also be added that Pitts most impressive wins have come on the road this season.  I am aware of San Diego's regular season record against Playoff teams (0-5).  However, they lost those 5 games by a combined 19 points.  So we have Pitt averaging a win of less than 3 points per game in the games they won against playoff teams, and San Diego losing by an average of less than 4 points per game in the ones they lost.  Add in that San Diego got outright moosed on a couple of those losses and we have a precursor and logic that means this game should be close.
     
    - So now that we have established the baseline for this, lets add in two very relevant and important factors:
     
    1. Ben is coming off a concussion: For a guy who's decision making is questionable at times to begin with, this is in no way shape or form a good thing for Pitt.  All it will take is one solid bell ringing and he could be seeing stars or have clouded vision.  Alot of people are saying they would be better off with Leftwhich which I think is ludricrious, and if he enters the game asking him to cover 6 in a playoff game is ludicrious.  I don't think Ben will be on his game and with an unusally unreliable Pitt running attack this year this is a very questionable scenario for Pitt backers.
     
    2. San Diego is riding momentum and playing well.  Look, it is documented I hate this team.  I think Rivers is a complete tool, I can't stand Turner, I think LT is a box, etc, etc.  Rivers however is a top 3 QB this year and is evolving into a leader.  He gets frustrated and thrown off his game at times but he has proven he has guts.  I think Sproles gives them a better shot than LT would, although again he is going to find it tough going for most of the game.  I think he'll break one big play which should be enough to keep the game inside the number.
     
    - Bottom Line, I think Pitt will win this with their defense, but I just could not bring myself to lay 6 with Ben in this situation.  He has played poorly often this year, has struggled on this very field in the playoffs, and is now dealing with what is for all intensive purposes a brain injury.  I think he is going to make a few mistakes that is going to force PItts D to really amp it up.  San Diego may win the field position battle and has a special teams edge.
     
    I see this going to the wire.  I hope I'm wrong and Pitt drills them but I just don't see it happening.
     
    BOL
     
     
     
    gkastanza
    gkastanza
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 4853
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 2:49 PM ET #69

    GL 
    Reply
    GL 
     
    BigHans
    BigHans
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 601
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 4:47 PM ET #70

    Alright, enough back and forth on this one.

    Baltimore +3

    Baltimore +10 Under 41 (7 Point Tease)

    - I've been going back and forth on this one in this thread all week.  I've been trying to talk myself out of going with the Ravens, out of backing a rookie quarterback on the road against a legit team.  I just can't do it.

    Reasons, in order of importance to me:

    Mawae being out is a much, much bigger factor than many will realize.  Anyone who has played offensive line will understand why though.  Mawae is both the centerpiece (literally), leader, and brains behind this Titans offensive line.  Does everyone know what a center does besides snap the ball and block?  The Center is responsible for making blocking scheme adjustments at the line of scrimmage, for one.  Has anybody noticed how unorthodox Baltimore's blitz schemes are?  They come from EVERYWHERE, often disguising them brilliantly.  They send 4 guys through a gap.  They blitz both safeties at once.  This defense is built on intimidation, but more importantly, its built on confusion.   Anyone want to guess a major reason the Colts blew the Ravens out?  Because Jeff Saturday is probably the best in the business when it comes to making line call adjustments at the line of scrimmage. 

    - So, what is a backup center going to do against this defense?  Will Fisher have him do the line call adjustments, the blocking adjustments, or will he have someone else who is not used to doing it perform it instead?  Either way, it is not a good scenario.  Baltimore will most likely be flying free on several occasions, and last time I checked, Kerry Collins is the Titans quarterback.  Kerry Collins who has the mobility of a wheel chair patient after an all you can eat gorging at a Vegas buffet.  Kerry Collins who historically does not make good decisions under pressure, and tends to throw picks against tough defenses.

    - Furthermore, a back up center vs Ngata is a major mismatch.  A major portion of the Titans ground game is running the ball up the middle, which is not going to happen on Saturday.  So where does that leave us?  What will Tennessee do?  They can try to stretch the field without vertical playmakers, which is really the only way this Baltimore defense can be had.  Unfortunatley for Tennessee they really don't possess any vertical threats.  They can pray that Chris Johnson gets to the edge and burns the Ravens on an over-sized run blitz, which is probable, but how many times will it happen.  I really can't see any feasible scenario where The Titans will consistently move the ball against this defense in this situation.

    - Baltimore isn't exactly going to have a field day either on offense.  Flacco has to play mistake free like last week but he also has to increase and improve his accuracy and performance.  Tennessee is not a great blitz team but they have stuffed the run most of the season and they have some playmakers in the secondary.  I have talked about this at length but I think this is going to be a tug of war until late in the game when Haynesworth starts wearing down.  It is almost physically impossible for a guy coming off a bum knee to sustain a physical presence for an entire game in a smashmouth situation.  I think Balty eventually wears them down.

    Coaching, other factors:

    Fisher has the experience edge no doubt, but his playoff record isn't exactly world beating.  He has also made some curious decisions at certain times this year (Houston as an example).  Harbaugh has proven to be an effective leader so far so I don't see any scenario where Baltiomre does not come out fired up.  Rex Ryan will not be out-schemed by anyone on the Tennessee sidelines.

    Bottom line:

    I really tried to make a case for Tennessee, mostly because everyone is hammering Baltimore.  I am not going ignore some glaring mismatches this time.  Tennessee has the rest advantage and I fully expect them to give a strong effort, but I think the key variable of the Baltimore Blitz vs Collins and a backup center is too much to ignore.  The middle of the line is going to be caving like Robert Downey Jr with a plate full of fresh cut coke in front of him.

    BOL

     

    Reply

    Alright, enough back and forth on this one.

    Baltimore +3

    Baltimore +10 Under 41 (7 Point Tease)

    - I've been going back and forth on this one in this thread all week.  I've been trying to talk myself out of going with the Ravens, out of backing a rookie quarterback on the road against a legit team.  I just can't do it.

    Reasons, in order of importance to me:

    Mawae being out is a much, much bigger factor than many will realize.  Anyone who has played offensive line will understand why though.  Mawae is both the centerpiece (literally), leader, and brains behind this Titans offensive line.  Does everyone know what a center does besides snap the ball and block?  The Center is responsible for making blocking scheme adjustments at the line of scrimmage, for one.  Has anybody noticed how unorthodox Baltimore's blitz schemes are?  They come from EVERYWHERE, often disguising them brilliantly.  They send 4 guys through a gap.  They blitz both safeties at once.  This defense is built on intimidation, but more importantly, its built on confusion.   Anyone want to guess a major reason the Colts blew the Ravens out?  Because Jeff Saturday is probably the best in the business when it comes to making line call adjustments at the line of scrimmage. 

    - So, what is a backup center going to do against this defense?  Will Fisher have him do the line call adjustments, the blocking adjustments, or will he have someone else who is not used to doing it perform it instead?  Either way, it is not a good scenario.  Baltimore will most likely be flying free on several occasions, and last time I checked, Kerry Collins is the Titans quarterback.  Kerry Collins who has the mobility of a wheel chair patient after an all you can eat gorging at a Vegas buffet.  Kerry Collins who historically does not make good decisions under pressure, and tends to throw picks against tough defenses.

    - Furthermore, a back up center vs Ngata is a major mismatch.  A major portion of the Titans ground game is running the ball up the middle, which is not going to happen on Saturday.  So where does that leave us?  What will Tennessee do?  They can try to stretch the field without vertical playmakers, which is really the only way this Baltimore defense can be had.  Unfortunatley for Tennessee they really don't possess any vertical threats.  They can pray that Chris Johnson gets to the edge and burns the Ravens on an over-sized run blitz, which is probable, but how many times will it happen.  I really can't see any feasible scenario where The Titans will consistently move the ball against this defense in this situation.

    - Baltimore isn't exactly going to have a field day either on offense.  Flacco has to play mistake free like last week but he also has to increase and improve his accuracy and performance.  Tennessee is not a great blitz team but they have stuffed the run most of the season and they have some playmakers in the secondary.  I have talked about this at length but I think this is going to be a tug of war until late in the game when Haynesworth starts wearing down.  It is almost physically impossible for a guy coming off a bum knee to sustain a physical presence for an entire game in a smashmouth situation.  I think Balty eventually wears them down.

    Coaching, other factors:

    Fisher has the experience edge no doubt, but his playoff record isn't exactly world beating.  He has also made some curious decisions at certain times this year (Houston as an example).  Harbaugh has proven to be an effective leader so far so I don't see any scenario where Baltiomre does not come out fired up.  Rex Ryan will not be out-schemed by anyone on the Tennessee sidelines.

    Bottom line:

    I really tried to make a case for Tennessee, mostly because everyone is hammering Baltimore.  I am not going ignore some glaring mismatches this time.  Tennessee has the rest advantage and I fully expect them to give a strong effort, but I think the key variable of the Baltimore Blitz vs Collins and a backup center is too much to ignore.  The middle of the line is going to be caving like Robert Downey Jr with a plate full of fresh cut coke in front of him.

    BOL

     

     
    Gold_Rush
    Gold_Rush
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 7850
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 6:40 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Gold Rush,

    I appreciate his compliment but I would have to agree with you. 


    Thanks, not the best ever, but certainly quality stuff
    love the line with Downey doing coke. Great analogy
    good luck buddy 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHans:

    Gold Rush,

    I appreciate his compliment but I would have to agree with you. 


    Thanks, not the best ever, but certainly quality stuff
    love the line with Downey doing coke. Great analogy
    good luck buddy 
     
    kltrd007
    kltrd007
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4293
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 6:50 PM ET #72

    Best of luck to us BigHans
    Reply
    Best of luck to us BigHans
     
    PasqualeF
    PasqualeF
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 87
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 7:31 PM ET #73

    Hey Hans,
     
    Always a pleasure reading your posts. Im glad you homed in on Baltimore because I liked them too but I know me and I probably would have talked myself out of that game. I think a combination of momentum and like you pointed out Mawae being out makes this a good spot for Balty. Ray Lewis is going to exploit that weakness  at center and Baltys Defense is going to cause Collins to hurry his throws and make mistakes. If they will be able to get a couple of sacks on Collins which I I see more probable than not, Balty will advance. Haynesworth being back worries me a little, but I think in the latter part of the game, he may have trouble hanging..
     
    I also like your Giant pick, There supposed to get bad weather possible snow per espn radio. I think they have had time to prepare. Jacobs is back and the stakes are different in this game. Philly will see a different team. I will make the statement that my NYG will go through Philly like they went through Baltimore earlier in the season. NYG OL are going to move people and Earth, Wind, and Fire will go to work and have a good day. Jacobs will pound them. And dont let me mention NYG Defense. They will hound McNabb with different Blitz Packages. Great game regardless. Watch for Eli to connect with Toomer. I also think Philly will get outcoached as well.  Thanks and Best of Luck.
     
    Pasquale 
    Reply
    Hey Hans,
     
    Always a pleasure reading your posts. Im glad you homed in on Baltimore because I liked them too but I know me and I probably would have talked myself out of that game. I think a combination of momentum and like you pointed out Mawae being out makes this a good spot for Balty. Ray Lewis is going to exploit that weakness  at center and Baltys Defense is going to cause Collins to hurry his throws and make mistakes. If they will be able to get a couple of sacks on Collins which I I see more probable than not, Balty will advance. Haynesworth being back worries me a little, but I think in the latter part of the game, he may have trouble hanging..
     
    I also like your Giant pick, There supposed to get bad weather possible snow per espn radio. I think they have had time to prepare. Jacobs is back and the stakes are different in this game. Philly will see a different team. I will make the statement that my NYG will go through Philly like they went through Baltimore earlier in the season. NYG OL are going to move people and Earth, Wind, and Fire will go to work and have a good day. Jacobs will pound them. And dont let me mention NYG Defense. They will hound McNabb with different Blitz Packages. Great game regardless. Watch for Eli to connect with Toomer. I also think Philly will get outcoached as well.  Thanks and Best of Luck.
     
    Pasquale 
     
    malibusurfer
    malibusurfer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 224
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 7:46 PM ET #74

    espn.com scout report also predicts an upset.  they said the determination of the ravens is unbeatable. 
    Reply
    espn.com scout report also predicts an upset.  they said the determination of the ravens is unbeatable. 
     
     
    Peremptor
    Peremptor
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 19
    Posted: Jan. 9, 2009 - 7:51 PM ET #75

    Going with Carolina big time myself. Good luck to us all!
    Reply
    Going with Carolina big time myself. Good luck to us all!
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,260
    • PART DEUX 212
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,608
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,206
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,129
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,024
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.