As well (Handshake)
MONDAY NIGHT SHARP$$$$$$$
I CANT OPEN A NEW THREAD AGAIN
I WANTED TO OPEN A TUESDAYS HOOPS THREAD
IM GONNA HAVE TO BOOTLEG THIS ONE IT LOOKS LIKE THAT SUCKS
HAVE TO LEAF THROUGH A ZILLINO PAGES JUST FOR A PICK I DONT KNOW WHY IF ITS MY LAP TOP OR WHAT
I CANT OPEN A NEW THREAD AGAIN
I WANTED TO OPEN A TUESDAYS HOOPS THREAD
IM GONNA HAVE TO BOOTLEG THIS ONE IT LOOKS LIKE THAT SUCKS
HAVE TO LEAF THROUGH A ZILLINO PAGES JUST FOR A PICK I DONT KNOW WHY IF ITS MY LAP TOP OR WHAT
CONGRATS TO YOU LAST NITE TIEDUP OR MAY I SAY MY PENNSYLVANIA BUDDY PENN FOR SHORTY OK? IM SO GLAD FOR YOU I KNOW ITS HARD TO WAGER REAL MONEY AND HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON
ALL SHARP PICKS ARE ALWAYS DIFFICULT TO PLAY WERE ON A SWEET RUN AND IM GLAD ITS GONNA MAKE A FEW FELLAS CHRISTMAS BETTER
I KNEW YOU HAD BIG MONEY ON THIS GAME WHEN YOU WERE GETTING UPSET ON THE B.S REFS CALLS
FUNNY I DO THE SAME THING ![]()
CONGRATS TO YOU LAST NITE TIEDUP OR MAY I SAY MY PENNSYLVANIA BUDDY PENN FOR SHORTY OK? IM SO GLAD FOR YOU I KNOW ITS HARD TO WAGER REAL MONEY AND HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON
ALL SHARP PICKS ARE ALWAYS DIFFICULT TO PLAY WERE ON A SWEET RUN AND IM GLAD ITS GONNA MAKE A FEW FELLAS CHRISTMAS BETTER
I KNEW YOU HAD BIG MONEY ON THIS GAME WHEN YOU WERE GETTING UPSET ON THE B.S REFS CALLS
FUNNY I DO THE SAME THING ![]()
WE WOULDA SLAUGHTERD THE BOOKS YESTERDAY I SAW ALL THE ROAD TEAMS AS OFFSHORE PICKS IN HOOPS AND THEY ALL WAS WINNERS THE ONLY 2 I WAS ON EVEN COVERED BUT I TEASED EM UN NECESSARYILY BUT IT WON I GUESS THATS ALL THAT MATTERS I JUST WONT PLAY ROAD TEAMS
WE WOULDA SLAUGHTERD THE BOOKS YESTERDAY I SAW ALL THE ROAD TEAMS AS OFFSHORE PICKS IN HOOPS AND THEY ALL WAS WINNERS THE ONLY 2 I WAS ON EVEN COVERED BUT I TEASED EM UN NECESSARYILY BUT IT WON I GUESS THATS ALL THAT MATTERS I JUST WONT PLAY ROAD TEAMS
hello fellas. poolio and alcien i just want to say thank you for posting your plays. no matter what anyone says if you win or loss, thank you.
do not post a lot and i have been following and i just wanted to say that you.
this is the first thing i look at when i come home from work. but not this week because i got the week off.
thanks again guys.
hello fellas. poolio and alcien i just want to say thank you for posting your plays. no matter what anyone says if you win or loss, thank you.
do not post a lot and i have been following and i just wanted to say that you.
this is the first thing i look at when i come home from work. but not this week because i got the week off.
thanks again guys.
i would prefer philly to penn as pennsylvania is pretty dam big but if you keep winning my wife diamond earrings, you can call me whatever you want !!!
keep it up ---
i would prefer philly to penn as pennsylvania is pretty dam big but if you keep winning my wife diamond earrings, you can call me whatever you want !!!
keep it up ---
hey guys, let's keep this forum free from "the outsiders" posting games and asking what our EXPERTS have to say.
Basically the way this works here, if you care to jump on the bandwagon, is SIT and LISTEN and then PROCEED to bet if you agree to follow their SELECTIONS.
These guys pick the games - don;t feed them with questions and divert them from their WORK.
NOT every game is playable, they know which ones are the BEST BETS and so if they don't mention a game you;re insterested in then go find another feed that is discussing that game.
THIS thread is a LISTENING thread. LISTEN and you will win.
Thanks guys for your cooperation.
hey guys, let's keep this forum free from "the outsiders" posting games and asking what our EXPERTS have to say.
Basically the way this works here, if you care to jump on the bandwagon, is SIT and LISTEN and then PROCEED to bet if you agree to follow their SELECTIONS.
These guys pick the games - don;t feed them with questions and divert them from their WORK.
NOT every game is playable, they know which ones are the BEST BETS and so if they don't mention a game you;re insterested in then go find another feed that is discussing that game.
THIS thread is a LISTENING thread. LISTEN and you will win.
Thanks guys for your cooperation.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
