MONDAY NIGHT SHARP$$$$$$$
HOPEFULLY THE OFFSHORE STAYS THE SAME IT SWITCHED YESTERDAY ON THE BEARS
I'll hold off pool until 7 p.m. this evening but would appreciate if you can let us know any movement closer to kickoff ![]()
HOPEFULLY THE OFFSHORE STAYS THE SAME IT SWITCHED YESTERDAY ON THE BEARS
I'll hold off pool until 7 p.m. this evening but would appreciate if you can let us know any movement closer to kickoff ![]()
CANADA![]()
your alot smarter then i am ![]()
just trying to avoid what happened yesterday on the bears debacle and san fran game
getting the bugs worked out
hopefully we get away with another![]()
CANADA![]()
your alot smarter then i am ![]()
just trying to avoid what happened yesterday on the bears debacle and san fran game
getting the bugs worked out
hopefully we get away with another![]()
THIS WAVE'S 4 U POOLDUDE!!!!!! KEEP IT BARRELING BRASKI.......KEEP IT BARRELING!!!
A REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUS...............
SPVINCE
I ALWAYS LIKE YOUR SURFER MOJO YOUR GNARLY![]()
LETS HOPE WE CATCH A FEW MORE WAVES$$$$$$$$$![]()
THIS WAVE'S 4 U POOLDUDE!!!!!! KEEP IT BARRELING BRASKI.......KEEP IT BARRELING!!!
A REAL LIFE SANTA CLAUS...............
SPVINCE
I ALWAYS LIKE YOUR SURFER MOJO YOUR GNARLY![]()
LETS HOPE WE CATCH A FEW MORE WAVES$$$$$$$$$![]()
OFFSHORES GIVING PLAYS IN HOOPS BUT THEIR ALL ROAD TEAMS AND I JUST WONT PLAY A ROAD TEAM IN HOOPS
I WAS HOPING TO GET SOMETHING TODAY AND THE ONLY THING WAS SLIGHT EDGES ON BRADLEY AND N.ARIZONA AND THEY WERNT STRONG ENOUGH SO I THOUGHT I MIGHT BENIFIT BY TEASING THEM I FEEL THE VALUES THERE WITH THE ADDITION OF THE POINTS
I JUST HATE TEASING ITS NOT A GOOD WAY TO CONSISTENTLY WIN BUT TODAY IM DOING IT ![]()
OFFSHORES GIVING PLAYS IN HOOPS BUT THEIR ALL ROAD TEAMS AND I JUST WONT PLAY A ROAD TEAM IN HOOPS
I WAS HOPING TO GET SOMETHING TODAY AND THE ONLY THING WAS SLIGHT EDGES ON BRADLEY AND N.ARIZONA AND THEY WERNT STRONG ENOUGH SO I THOUGHT I MIGHT BENIFIT BY TEASING THEM I FEEL THE VALUES THERE WITH THE ADDITION OF THE POINTS
I JUST HATE TEASING ITS NOT A GOOD WAY TO CONSISTENTLY WIN BUT TODAY IM DOING IT ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,669
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,406
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,193
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,208
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
- Play Thur thru Sat 5,007
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
