You sound like the idiot playing penny slots, losing and then complaining it's fixed. Clown show. I dealt with simpletons like you all day long. Complaining to me that the games were fixed while placing another bet. Priceless $hit. Most of them were degenerates in their 20's without a pot to pi$$ in. That was the one part of the job that I hated most. Fu*kin losers in life.
You have to be a nightmare to deal with in real life. You know more than the mechanic, doctor, electrician, accountant etc..... Yep, games are fixed week in and week out and no one can catch them. I can just see you on a jury. "I don't need no stinkin proof I just know he's guilty".
You have provided me with a lot of entertainment today and I'm sure it's past your bedtime. Sweet dreams about next weeks fixes in the NFL.
.............and here comes the meltdown
You sound like the idiot playing penny slots, losing and then complaining it's fixed. Clown show. I dealt with simpletons like you all day long. Complaining to me that the games were fixed while placing another bet. Priceless $hit. Most of them were degenerates in their 20's without a pot to pi$$ in. That was the one part of the job that I hated most. Fu*kin losers in life.
You have to be a nightmare to deal with in real life. You know more than the mechanic, doctor, electrician, accountant etc..... Yep, games are fixed week in and week out and no one can catch them. I can just see you on a jury. "I don't need no stinkin proof I just know he's guilty".
You have provided me with a lot of entertainment today and I'm sure it's past your bedtime. Sweet dreams about next weeks fixes in the NFL.
texans vs Baltimore ov and under 1/2 pt spread 1/2 pt These guys are good
They sure are!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! All pure football, no manipulation. :>)) The linesmakers computers are soooo good they can do anything! Get outta here.
6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan2012:
texans vs Baltimore ov and under 1/2 pt spread 1/2 pt These guys are good
They sure are!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! All pure football, no manipulation. :>)) The linesmakers computers are soooo good they can do anything! Get outta here.