![]()
Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF
I took a prop bet on Keenum over 174.5 yds passing, +105. He's a gunslinger and maybe a little older but the Bears knew he could still chuck it. Luv that they came out throwing, maybe caught Philly off guard.
I took a prop bet on Keenum over 174.5 yds passing, +105. He's a gunslinger and maybe a little older but the Bears knew he could still chuck it. Luv that they came out throwing, maybe caught Philly off guard.
Posted by mrusso I took a prop bet on Keenum over 174.5 yds passing, +105. He's a gunslinger and maybe a little older but the Bears knew he could still chuck it. Luv that they came out throwing, maybe caught Philly off guard. 149 at the half ![]()
Posted by mrusso I took a prop bet on Keenum over 174.5 yds passing, +105. He's a gunslinger and maybe a little older but the Bears knew he could still chuck it. Luv that they came out throwing, maybe caught Philly off guard. 149 at the half ![]()
I actually like the way this is going. Hurts is fired up and pissed. I think Philly takes this game over in 2nd half. They have run all over the Bears.
Every thing that possibly could go wrong went wrong for Philly. Keenum looking like Joe Montana will end.
I actually like the way this is going. Hurts is fired up and pissed. I think Philly takes this game over in 2nd half. They have run all over the Bears.
Every thing that possibly could go wrong went wrong for Philly. Keenum looking like Joe Montana will end.
Hurts is not handling the blitz well. On the other side, Keenum is standing strong against pressure. Who had that in their predictions? Not me
looking like Eagles offense in Hurts 2nd year before they went to the Super bowl ![]()
Hurts is not handling the blitz well. On the other side, Keenum is standing strong against pressure. Who had that in their predictions? Not me
looking like Eagles offense in Hurts 2nd year before they went to the Super bowl ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,652
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,265
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,535
- PART DEUX 252
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,648
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,368
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
