Surfs up is your name Richard Hurtz?
Cowboys -9.5
@chillinghard09
Yes all my money is gone. You are right. Make up some scenario to help yourself believe you aren't a piece of sh*t. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.
@chillinghard09
Yes all my money is gone. You are right. Make up some scenario to help yourself believe you aren't a piece of sh*t. Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.
Giants cover where my haters now?
You are the only childish one in this thread. I don't have money on this game but I am sure you would be nowhere to be found had the Giants didn't backdoor....![]()
Giants cover where my haters now?
You are the only childish one in this thread. I don't have money on this game but I am sure you would be nowhere to be found had the Giants didn't backdoor....![]()
@bunny651
Hopeful it should teach some humility if nothing else. Calling games before they official end can make you look pretty silly. One thing I've learned from betting.
@bunny651
Hopeful it should teach some humility if nothing else. Calling games before they official end can make you look pretty silly. One thing I've learned from betting.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,714
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,194
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,827
- PART DEUX 273
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,286
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,459
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,677
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,437
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
