Sweet ! ![]()
Browns / Steelers **In Game**
Omg I’ve been live betting Cleveland over I’ve and over and over again the first q over twice and tt over again and again. I have like 10k In play.
Omg I’ve been live betting Cleveland over I’ve and over and over again the first q over twice and tt over again and again. I have like 10k In play.
The Steelers really haven't played well in 2 months. If they can somehow score a TD on this next possession I am gonna bet some hedge money on the Browns.
The Steelers really haven't played well in 2 months. If they can somehow score a TD on this next possession I am gonna bet some hedge money on the Browns.
Pittsburgh been shit for over a month. That comeback against the Colts and hanging around last week with their backups against the Browns fooled a lot of people.
Pittsburgh been shit for over a month. That comeback against the Colts and hanging around last week with their backups against the Browns fooled a lot of people.
this game is over. The Steelers/Tomlin are not prepared at all to play tonight.
I've been an advocate of Mike Tomlin for years, but this complete and total lack of preparation justifies the people who have crucified him for years as well.
this game is over. The Steelers/Tomlin are not prepared at all to play tonight.
I've been an advocate of Mike Tomlin for years, but this complete and total lack of preparation justifies the people who have crucified him for years as well.
@Getty3
I’ve always been one of the crucifiers of Tomlin. Anytime players refer to a coach as a “player’s coach”, that means one thing: No discipline. Combine that with a total lack of understanding clock management, and the only reason he still has a job is because the Rooneys invented the “Rooney Rule”....
@Getty3
I’ve always been one of the crucifiers of Tomlin. Anytime players refer to a coach as a “player’s coach”, that means one thing: No discipline. Combine that with a total lack of understanding clock management, and the only reason he still has a job is because the Rooneys invented the “Rooney Rule”....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
