I wouldn't be surprised if Pittsburgh comes back and wins this game. All it takes is a TD and some momentum a few stops and who knows. Remember Atlanta was up 28-3 against New England in the Super Bowl. Look how that turned out
One of the greatest come backs in NFL history. Big Ben legend grows to historic heights
This is Cleveland... Mistake by the Lake
I wouldn't be surprised if Pittsburgh comes back and wins this game. All it takes is a TD and some momentum a few stops and who knows. Remember Atlanta was up 28-3 against New England in the Super Bowl. Look how that turned out
One of the greatest come backs in NFL history. Big Ben legend grows to historic heights
I’m a quarter nickel dime player. But when I drink like tonight they turn into nickel dime and disgusting. FYI I lost a ton earlier on saints and ravens. Not boasting that I’m great. Im more impulsive and stupid. I’m lucky if I post a profit today.
I’m a quarter nickel dime player. But when I drink like tonight they turn into nickel dime and disgusting. FYI I lost a ton earlier on saints and ravens. Not boasting that I’m great. Im more impulsive and stupid. I’m lucky if I post a profit today.