what is tomlin doing
Figured they go for it
Oh well
I am usually dead set against paying big juice.
But Cleveland ML is "only" -1600... The Steelers do not have an 8% chance of winning this game.
Should I unload?
I am usually dead set against paying big juice.
But Cleveland ML is "only" -1600... The Steelers do not have an 8% chance of winning this game.
Should I unload?
You press square to ask Madden and I guarantee he tells you to go for it lol.
You press square to ask Madden and I guarantee he tells you to go for it lol.
tomlin could've kicked the extra point to push that 2h over 26.6 . If there's no other scoring I'm calling me haitien boy to do some voodoo shit on tomlin lol whoops the 2h was 24 guess I take it back
tomlin could've kicked the extra point to push that 2h over 26.6 . If there's no other scoring I'm calling me haitien boy to do some voodoo shit on tomlin lol whoops the 2h was 24 guess I take it back
The 2h line was 24.. unless you live bet it but either way Browns should at least come away with a FG here.
The 2h line was 24.. unless you live bet it but either way Browns should at least come away with a FG here.
On that 3rd and goal for Cle where the WR dropped it, did Colinsworth just say "if this ball was intercepted, it would be 6 points"?
The defender was falling down. Unless I missed something..
On that 3rd and goal for Cle where the WR dropped it, did Colinsworth just say "if this ball was intercepted, it would be 6 points"?
The defender was falling down. Unless I missed something..
