Ben throws a Pick INT
wtf! i'm Binge watching Netflix this day sucks ![]()
Browns / Steelers **In Game**
I’m not a conspiracy theorist but that whole sequence looked scripted as hell. A ridiculous wild snap followed by 2 vets not knowing what to do to mitigate the damage.
I’m not a conspiracy theorist but that whole sequence looked scripted as hell. A ridiculous wild snap followed by 2 vets not knowing what to do to mitigate the damage.
Quote Originally Posted by JackieTreehorn1: I’m not a conspiracy theorist but that whole sequence looked scripted as hell. A ridiculous wild snap followed by 2 vets not knowing what to do to mitigate the damage.COVERS MODS, PLEASE GET RID OF THESE KIDS WITH THEIR SCRIPTED AND FIXED POSTS EVERYTIME A PLAY DOESN’T GO THEIR WAY. IT’S EXTREMELY ANNOYING.
Agreed. At least he could get it right and tell us that Mike Tomlin is deeply in debt and is trying to pay it all back by betting it all on the Browns tonight. I hate people who don't see the truth.
I'm going outside now to document UFO activity and conjure up the ghost of Frank Sinatra.
Quote Originally Posted by JackieTreehorn1: I’m not a conspiracy theorist but that whole sequence looked scripted as hell. A ridiculous wild snap followed by 2 vets not knowing what to do to mitigate the damage.COVERS MODS, PLEASE GET RID OF THESE KIDS WITH THEIR SCRIPTED AND FIXED POSTS EVERYTIME A PLAY DOESN’T GO THEIR WAY. IT’S EXTREMELY ANNOYING.
Agreed. At least he could get it right and tell us that Mike Tomlin is deeply in debt and is trying to pay it all back by betting it all on the Browns tonight. I hate people who don't see the truth.
I'm going outside now to document UFO activity and conjure up the ghost of Frank Sinatra.
I'm a glutton for punishment... Steelers live +175. Pounding it!
I don’t know man..... Ben is stationary back there. Browns are going to get to him all night. 14 point hole for this offense is no bueno
I'm a glutton for punishment... Steelers live +175. Pounding it!
I don’t know man..... Ben is stationary back there. Browns are going to get to him all night. 14 point hole for this offense is no bueno
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
