I am beyond confused with this line.
How is Tom Brady and the Bucs only -3.5 tomorrow against the bears? The bears have been down pretty much every week through the first half and find a way to win in the second half. This will not happen this week at all. I see Bucs winning this game by 2 touchdowns minimum.
Brady -3.5 against the bears ????
I am beyond confused with this line.
How is Tom Brady and the Bucs only -3.5 tomorrow against the bears? The bears have been down pretty much every week through the first half and find a way to win in the second half. This will not happen this week at all. I see Bucs winning this game by 2 touchdowns minimum.
I know my opinion doesn’t mean much but every time I’ve said this and taken the team, on this case the Bucs, I’ve been burned really bad! Normally I’d say never bet against a hone dog in the NFL but who knows now!
I know my opinion doesn’t mean much but every time I’ve said this and taken the team, on this case the Bucs, I’ve been burned really bad! Normally I’d say never bet against a hone dog in the NFL but who knows now!
I'm a bucks fan but I took the points, which by the way was 5 1/2 when I played t yesterday. I also took the Over 44.
GL whatever you play
![]()
I'm a bucks fan but I took the points, which by the way was 5 1/2 when I played t yesterday. I also took the Over 44.
GL whatever you play
![]()
Just gotta pay attention to the news. Tampa has alot of injuries and people are betting the line down based upon that. Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Gronkowski is banged up to name a few. For what its worth... it can be argued that Tampa "may" struggle against good defenses... saints and chargers come to mind.
Just gotta pay attention to the news. Tampa has alot of injuries and people are betting the line down based upon that. Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Gronkowski is banged up to name a few. For what its worth... it can be argued that Tampa "may" struggle against good defenses... saints and chargers come to mind.
Girls trust mannerisms and body language.
Never base a big pick on just trends/what happened. Most of us are human...
I have felt so angry, I done things I never thought possible. Brady looks pissed off.
I am thinking, he will prove, just because he always has to. He's one of the greatest sports player I have ever seen, and I grew up with Wayne Gretzky. Not literally grew up with, he was too old. My bros did.
There is no question about that, and he works with what is before him. That is an absolute, genuine great player. Sorry, I am such a fan, but I cannot see the Buccs losing... I always trust my gut....
Girls trust mannerisms and body language.
Never base a big pick on just trends/what happened. Most of us are human...
I have felt so angry, I done things I never thought possible. Brady looks pissed off.
I am thinking, he will prove, just because he always has to. He's one of the greatest sports player I have ever seen, and I grew up with Wayne Gretzky. Not literally grew up with, he was too old. My bros did.
There is no question about that, and he works with what is before him. That is an absolute, genuine great player. Sorry, I am such a fan, but I cannot see the Buccs losing... I always trust my gut....
I'm a Brady fan too but think Foles will keep this game close. I felt taking the 5 1/2 a solid play. Honestly I don't think I'd be on the Bears at +3 1/2 where it is now
I'm a Brady fan too but think Foles will keep this game close. I felt taking the 5 1/2 a solid play. Honestly I don't think I'd be on the Bears at +3 1/2 where it is now
Significant injuries on the T.B, side, coupled with Bears still having a good defense, along with TBs wins against very inferior opponents...Im leaning towards an under just because somebody has to eventually go under---and Bears offense sucks
Significant injuries on the T.B, side, coupled with Bears still having a good defense, along with TBs wins against very inferior opponents...Im leaning towards an under just because somebody has to eventually go under---and Bears offense sucks
Bruce Arians doesn't fuck around. Tom the Goat Brady doesn't fuck around. I think teams who make such large comebacks and win in their previous game, as the Buccaneers did, more often struggle in the next game. I am willing to ignore that situation because we're dealing with the Goat. Just like I ignored the Miami trend against Russell last week. The injuries are concerning though yes. Scooter looks to be healthy and if Evans doesn't play I have no idea who runs with Miller. But they do have other capable pass catchers. Ronald Jones has to be given the opportunity to correct his drops, they have no choice. Cameron Brate / Gronk are capable.
They also could be in a similar mindset to the Packers whom felt super confident resting Davante Adams against the Falcons. The Buccaneers may be very confident in their defense against BD Nick. Bears also have a Q tag on their new toy Mooney they seem to like to go to. Jimmy Graham could fall apart at any moment. They lost their gadget 3rd down back in Cohen. They lost their starting QB to him sucking. And Allen Robinson still wants a damn contract so who knows with him. So the Bears are not in such good shape themselves.
Bruce Arians doesn't fuck around. Tom the Goat Brady doesn't fuck around. I think teams who make such large comebacks and win in their previous game, as the Buccaneers did, more often struggle in the next game. I am willing to ignore that situation because we're dealing with the Goat. Just like I ignored the Miami trend against Russell last week. The injuries are concerning though yes. Scooter looks to be healthy and if Evans doesn't play I have no idea who runs with Miller. But they do have other capable pass catchers. Ronald Jones has to be given the opportunity to correct his drops, they have no choice. Cameron Brate / Gronk are capable.
They also could be in a similar mindset to the Packers whom felt super confident resting Davante Adams against the Falcons. The Buccaneers may be very confident in their defense against BD Nick. Bears also have a Q tag on their new toy Mooney they seem to like to go to. Jimmy Graham could fall apart at any moment. They lost their gadget 3rd down back in Cohen. They lost their starting QB to him sucking. And Allen Robinson still wants a damn contract so who knows with him. So the Bears are not in such good shape themselves.
bears vs colts was such a bad game .. bears only scored a td in the last couple of minutes so the score really is not indicative of what happened .
im sorry but i have to back the bucs , kill me with the better team
bears vs colts was such a bad game .. bears only scored a td in the last couple of minutes so the score really is not indicative of what happened .
im sorry but i have to back the bucs , kill me with the better team
I am beyond confused with this line. How is Tom Brady and the Bucs only -3.5 tomorrow against the bears? The bears have been down pretty much every week through the first half and find a way to win in the second half. This will not happen this week at all. I see Bucs winning this game by 2 touchdowns minimum.
I am beyond confused with this line. How is Tom Brady and the Bucs only -3.5 tomorrow against the bears? The bears have been down pretty much every week through the first half and find a way to win in the second half. This will not happen this week at all. I see Bucs winning this game by 2 touchdowns minimum.
All i will say is as the TNF/SNF/MNF usually goal. Take the dog....but if you do. Take it to slap. Take the ML. Before I even saw the lines I thought take the bears. It’s TNF. That’s bass off bare ass logic. I’ve heard some netowkr charter and see who might be out. Even the records make me want to take bears but I could see TB win, lose a couple in the next few weeks they shouldn’t abe some different chatter start up...its all subjective. The easiest Thursday so far was the browns. I also had Denver but had the under so what do I know
All i will say is as the TNF/SNF/MNF usually goal. Take the dog....but if you do. Take it to slap. Take the ML. Before I even saw the lines I thought take the bears. It’s TNF. That’s bass off bare ass logic. I’ve heard some netowkr charter and see who might be out. Even the records make me want to take bears but I could see TB win, lose a couple in the next few weeks they shouldn’t abe some different chatter start up...its all subjective. The easiest Thursday so far was the browns. I also had Denver but had the under so what do I know
Lmfao. So sorry, I lost money. Got you guys talking , eh? I'm still learning. I have always stated that. I was wrong. My turn to eat crow... but thank you all for your words. I'll remember...![]()
Lmfao. So sorry, I lost money. Got you guys talking , eh? I'm still learning. I have always stated that. I was wrong. My turn to eat crow... but thank you all for your words. I'll remember...![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,793
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,056
- PART DEUX 265
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,597
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,990
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,904
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 743
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
