Bo Nix. He has gotten better every year as a football player before this year.
I heard him talk about having the confidence and felt like he made the next jump in his abilities after the playoff win vs buffalo he made some great plays.
He has had some good come back wins
I thought waddle would be such a great addition as a missing piece to the O. But he doesnt seem to make much of an impact.
The ability to scramble, mix in some designed runs for bo. Maybe rpo. Some fake toss pass to waddle or keep it run would be nice
They are not using his skill set correctly, also he doesnt want to run he doesnt ever look to run anymore. This is my biggest gripe. Why doesnt he run anymore and take off ? I think it would help alot to win football games.
Look at drake maye 8 carries 54 yards. I love the way he played ... a football player making winning plays. Not a guy like Jalen hurts or Bo nix who are trying to be a Peyton Manning or a tom brady.
Youre not those guys. Be a fucking football player. Coaches need to coach bo up show him some highlights of his best plays last year, show him some of his best runs, add some designed runs and that should help your pathetic ass attempts to establish the run with a slow weak ass rb like dobbins.
Jonah coleman is missed. I would like to see bo run more. Make football plays . What are your guys thoughts
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Bo Nix. He has gotten better every year as a football player before this year.
I heard him talk about having the confidence and felt like he made the next jump in his abilities after the playoff win vs buffalo he made some great plays.
He has had some good come back wins
I thought waddle would be such a great addition as a missing piece to the O. But he doesnt seem to make much of an impact.
The ability to scramble, mix in some designed runs for bo. Maybe rpo. Some fake toss pass to waddle or keep it run would be nice
They are not using his skill set correctly, also he doesnt want to run he doesnt ever look to run anymore. This is my biggest gripe. Why doesnt he run anymore and take off ? I think it would help alot to win football games.
Look at drake maye 8 carries 54 yards. I love the way he played ... a football player making winning plays. Not a guy like Jalen hurts or Bo nix who are trying to be a Peyton Manning or a tom brady.
Youre not those guys. Be a fucking football player. Coaches need to coach bo up show him some highlights of his best plays last year, show him some of his best runs, add some designed runs and that should help your pathetic ass attempts to establish the run with a slow weak ass rb like dobbins.
Jonah coleman is missed. I would like to see bo run more. Make football plays . What are your guys thoughts
Still fresh off a broken ankle from the AFC championship. Might have messed with his mobility, might have messed with his psyche a little. Have to take that into account
Sip on that plus money honey!
Still fresh off a broken ankle from the AFC championship. Might have messed with his mobility, might have messed with his psyche a little. Have to take that into account
I am thinking similarly to you. I would think it would be a good coaching move to make a highlight reel of his best plays last year and sit down with him. Remind him and help him get his groove back.
@Digitalkarma
I am thinking similarly to you. I would think it would be a good coaching move to make a highlight reel of his best plays last year and sit down with him. Remind him and help him get his groove back.
The lack of a running game isn't helping him much. Receivers dropping balls that hit their hands, not so much either. The play calling is absent for most of 3 quarters in every game. Time for a new playbook. The one they have is stale! Also, an up-tempo game is where he functions best. I must also say he throws off his back foot too much. The O-line has only 2 standout players in Quinn Meinerz and Garett Bolles. They are vastly overrated as a unit. Could be a long season this year.
The lack of a running game isn't helping him much. Receivers dropping balls that hit their hands, not so much either. The play calling is absent for most of 3 quarters in every game. Time for a new playbook. The one they have is stale! Also, an up-tempo game is where he functions best. I must also say he throws off his back foot too much. The O-line has only 2 standout players in Quinn Meinerz and Garett Bolles. They are vastly overrated as a unit. Could be a long season this year.